Brummy Mummy #70 she’s the cheugyist cheugy that ever cheuged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why why WHY is she putting dry shampoo on before bed?
does she realise dry shampoo is a temporary thing until you can get to wash it. Blocks so much on the scalp!
I wash my hair twice a week and never need the use of that stuff unless I’ve got too hot in the night and don’t have time to wash my hair in the morning 🤮

Reactions: 11
Loads of you on Tattle said to use Dry Shampoo before I toddle off to Ni-nights with my manky old teddy bear at 7.30 p.m.
9FCB1522-5AE1-4653-A4ED-5A24B64049F9.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I had to stop using dry shampoo as it made my hair so dry it started to break off!!! Some people just have to wash their hair every day or tie it up so you can’t see the grease 😂 that’s what I do! To be honest her hair already looks greasy this evening I don’t think dry shampoo will help at all.

Looks like Babs is copying her Instagram friend and fellow nauze, Alison Perry 🤔
she's such a liar, claiming that people have been sending her posts and articles to help her understand the situation in palestine. in reality, she saw a post shared by AP, and decided to share it too - because jumping on the latest bandwagon as a way to increase engagement is totally babs' style. pretending she gives a duck about helping the children of palestine - okay babs, so i'm assuming you donated? because it would be pretty hypocritical to share a link encouraging your followers to donate, yet refuse to put your hand in your own pocket! kinda like at christmas when she was reminding people that they could do age tot their local food bank, while simultaneously buying the kids multiple advent calendars and posting photos of herself covered from head-to-toe in snacks. 😡

Reactions: 12
Her hair is thin, not long and greasy - Emma you just need to wash it every day! Don’t be so lazy! We know you hate to wash and if you had your way you’d just have a bath once a week and make do with wet wipes in between🤢🤢🤢
You are a 43 year old woman- you should have grasped the principles of basic hygiene by now-most of us manage this by early childhood but we know you’re a bit thick!
Here’s an idea- when you have one of your ridiculously early afternoon bath bomb/ thrush inducing baths,instead of filming your sweaty, ugly, naked body try getting a washcloth and some soap and give yourself a good scrub and wash your hair. Then put on some CLEAN pjs ....not the manky sweaty ones you slept in then wore all day 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Her hair is thin, not long and greasy - Emma you just need to wash it every day! Don’t be so lazy! We know you hate to wash and if you had your way you’d just have a bath once a week and make do with wet wipes in between🤢🤢🤢
You are a 43 year old woman- you should have grasped the principles of basic hygiene by now-most of us manage this by early childhood but we know you’re a bit thick!
Here’s an idea- when you have one of your ridiculously early afternoon bath bomb/ thrush inducing baths,instead of filming your sweaty, ugly, naked body try getting a washcloth and some soap and give yourself a good scrub and wash your hair. Then put on some CLEAN pjs ....not the manky sweaty ones you slept in then wore all day 🤢
is there such a thing as hair wet wipes? babs would be all over that! if there isn't, i'm going to point out that i invented them, as a concept, before babs claims it was her own idea! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She got the words wrong during the Vanilla Ice rap and my husband definitely does not want to bed her 🙄
That film she watched last night is rubbish, did not enjoy it.
Oh and I spotted this in the book I was reading today - wonder if it’s the only book to mention Tattle? View attachment 576930
We'll probably get a mention in Bab's next pamphlet! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does she ever wash that teddy that she lies on all night? If not, it won’t matter how often she changes her sheets, she’ll still be laying upon a manky, grease leaden bear.

The thing that allowed me to stretch my hair between washes was changing to a shampoo and conditioner bar. It takes a bit of getting used to, but it’s made my hair much thicker and less greasy.

Reactions: 8
She’s never had an original thought in her life.
How are wet San and rog the dodge constantly blowing smoke up her arse and not the other less yellow daughter that actually has talent
and, sadly, the pattern is repeating itself. ethan is obviously a creative little boy, who seems to have a wide range of interests - yet everything he does is met with scathing comments and eye rolls, while babs puts all her energy into encouraging TT. i'm not necessarily saying that erin doesn't have talent, but singing, dancing and acting clearly aren't her area of expertise, while ethan could be encouraged in his creative abilities, but he's totally overlooked, because babs is focused on pursuing her own dreams thru her daughter.

Reactions: 13
The bit on the vlog, where she's in the top top, trying to explain (cos her viewers are obviously as thick as her) what she means by a burst bubble, is pathetic. She is so busy eye bleeping herself and annoyingly flicking her hair that she has no idea what she is saying. bleeping imbecile 🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does she ever wash that teddy that she lies on all night? If not, it won’t matter how often she changes her sheets, she’ll still be laying upon a manky, grease leaden bear.

The thing that allowed me to stretch my hair between washes was changing to a shampoo and conditioner bar. It takes a bit of getting used to, but it’s made my hair much thicker and less greasy.
So I read somewhere that after 2 weeks your pillow (not case) can hold the equivalent of a lb of dead skin etc. Now this may be something I read in the throws of insomnia so I am not saying it’s gospel although I can see it having some semblance of truth if you don’t use pillow protectors before your pillow case. If and that’s a big if it’s true even in part can you imagine the amount of dead skin and nastiness that are in that teddy. That she’s had since a child. With her appalling hygiene 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick

I bet it stinks and is crawling with goodness knows what 🤮. I think she is using a shampoo and conditioner full of silicones, she also uses a shine spray which again is full of silicone. Her hair is weighed down and therefore looks lank and greasy. Dry shampoo will not really work on her type of hair. Most people use it on the roots for volume rather than an excuse not to wash their hair.
She needs to invest in a good quality, paraben and silicone free shampoo and conditioner.

Reactions: 6
I bet it stinks and is crawling with goodness knows what 🤮. I think she is using a shampoo and conditioner full of silicones, she also uses a shine spray which again is full of silicone. Her hair is weighed down and therefore looks lank and greasy. Dry shampoo will not really work on her type of hair. Most people use it on the roots for volume rather than an excuse not to wash their hair.
She needs to invest in a good quality, paraben and silicone free shampoo and conditioner.
Doesn’t she also use hair spray precurl as well as after curling? Who the duck does that?! She needs to invest in some decent heat protection spray

Reactions: 6
So I read somewhere that after 2 weeks your pillow (not case) can hold the equivalent of a lb of dead skin etc. Now this may be something I read in the throws of insomnia so I am not saying it’s gospel although I can see it having some semblance of truth if you don’t use pillow protectors before your pillow case. If and that’s a big if it’s true even in part can you imagine the amount of dead skin and nastiness that are in that teddy. That she’s had since a child. With her appalling hygiene 🤢🤢🤢
That's gross and you've just influenced me to update our pillows 🤢 even though we use protectors. Are you sure you're not sponsored by Dunelm MILL 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That's gross and you've just influenced me to update our pillows 🤢 even though we use protectors. Are you sure you're not sponsored by Dunelm MILL 😁
Honestly the thought has stuck with me. I wash the pillow protectors every couple of days in the winter and every day in the summer DunelmMILL has had a fortune off me since I saw it. 😂😂😂
She can’t even wash her bedding or pyjamas weekly never mind pillows 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Yes to paraben and silicone free shampoo and conditioner. They can take a while to adapt to, but it really has changed my head.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes to paraben and silicone free shampoo and conditioner. They can take a while to adapt to, but it really has changed my head.
I found the fact that they don't foam up as normal shampoo does, hard to adapt to at first. My hair is so much better for it though.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don’t think that I’ve ever in the past year, come across anyone who refers to having to self isolate for 1/2 weeks as having their “bubble burst”, so perhaps, for once, she actually has “invented something” !!!

• Haha
I don’t think that I’ve ever in the past year, come across anyone who refers to having to self isolate for 1/2 weeks as having their “bubble burst”, so perhaps, for once, she actually has “invented something” !!!
nope not giving her that one, the nursery we use calls it bubble bursting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.