Brummy Mummy #70 she’s the cheugyist cheugy that ever cheuged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really pissed off at that vlog. For lots of reasons but mainly
- why is she hiding the wall paper? She’s already plastered it over the gram and it’s tit.
- when Ethan asks her anything while she’s filming he gets brushed off quicker than a bleep in church but the golden child asks “oh she needs help I’ll be back”
- I don’t want to see her yawning, scratching her tits, playing with her hair or umming
- paying for a professional to build and fit doors in a room you’re going to use for a long time would be a better use of your cash than the tat she buys
- why is climbing the stairs such a struggle for her?!
- how bleeping wasteful is she? The sheer volume of Disney tat she got out to sort was obscene

Oh and Emma. Emma. Your hair isn’t “dark” it’s yellow. bleeping YELLOW if you bought purple shampoo bloody use it you cretinous twit

And I still didn’t get to the end of the vlog she gave me that much rage

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Hey all, not ventured into this thread for a while. Was just looking on Social Blade and her stats don't look good. I'm guessing Instagram is her main channel and YouTube is the side line? Anyway, Her Instagram audience seems to be in a constant decline. And her YouTube stats are the same.

She lost 30 users last night, any reason for this?

It can't be long before her management decide she's a bit out of touch?

Anyway, sorry if this has been posted/talked about recently.
screenshot-socialblade.com-2021.05.16-09_15_46.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Around 5minutes in the new Louise pentland video she starts talking toxic friendships. Made me think of our babs

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She's loving the AF links at the moment I see. Spose the Disney holiday won't pay for itself. The Babette's are absolute mugs

Reactions: 10
Hey all, not ventured into this thread for a while. Was just looking on Social Blade and her stats don't look good. I'm guessing Instagram is her main channel and YouTube is the side line? Anyway, Her Instagram audience seems to be in a constant decline. And her YouTube stats are the same.

Anyway, sorry if this has been posted/talked about recently.View attachment 576108
She was losing followers every day until it was pointed out on here then her numbers starting growing again but in questionably similar numbers leading us to think she is bot buying.
Hopefully last night's will be 30 people sick of seeing the same rehashed tit drunk dancing and moana rap content

Reactions: 14
No, my other half won't want to bed you. He prefers his women hygienic, presentable, capable of intelligent conversation and with a good work ethic. A sloppy, unwashed phlegm ball chanting infantile nonsense just won't cut it. Hope this helps.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Anyway, sorry if this has been posted/talked about recently.View attachment 576108
She'll put up a woe is me post if they drop too much before the next ad, probably Tuesday, as y'know bills to pay and holidays to go on...

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She is keeping a ton of Disney clothes that no longer fit her kids, for when they (currently aged 8 and 10), have children so that they can wear the t shirts on their Disney trips. WTF? And this, Emma, is why you have nowhere to store anything!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Didn't take me long to find some bots to prove my theory she is buying followers...
Screenshot_20210516-095300_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210516-100001_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210516-095352_Instagram.jpg

Just done a quick bot hunt and reported 25, I urge anyone with a spare 10mins today to do the same. Happy to post a guide if you are unsure how to do it

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She was losing followers every day until it was pointed out on here then her numbers starting growing again but in questionably similar numbers leading us to think she is bot buying.
Hopefully last night's will be 30 people sick of seeing the same rehashed tit drunk dancing and moana rap content
They probably realised their kids are no longer toddlers and the moana rap is a thing of the past.

Reactions: 5
She is keeping a ton of Disney clothes that no longer fit her kids, for when they (currently aged 8 and 10), have children so that they can wear the t shirts on their Disney trips. WTF? And this, Emma, is why you have nowhere to store anything!
What if her children don't have children by choice or because they are unable to? What strange behaviour. What if Erin and ethan don't want to take their future children on Disney trips with Babs or at all? Babs you do not have the room in that hobbit house to keep so much tat. When I worked at Woolworths, many moons ago, a lady came in a few times a month and bought ladybird clothing for her future grandchildren and was storing them in preparation and said she would say to her daughter every time she saw her, when are you having children? Talk about pressure and putting your wants onto your children!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Reactions: 3
How do you know they are bots? sorry if this is a stupid question but I’m not very tech savvy lol Also how do I report them please?
Disclaimer to start with that I am no expert but I am under the impression that bots are usually faceless, no posts,no or few followers but following lots of people.
To report on the app click on their profile then click the 3 dots in the top right > report > report account > its posting content that shouldn't be on Instagram > it's spam.
Takes literally 10/15 seconds.
If I'm wrong somebody more in the know please correct me.
Fyi I am a believer in keeping things on tattle and not taking it directly to Kebab but I also don't agree with buying followers (on any account not just Babs) and think reporting bots is acceptable-does tattle have an opinion on this?

Reactions: 13
441096AF-973B-4F1F-99C2-5DE782C45043.jpeg

why smallest part? Bitter about being shown less than the others I guess? A way it could of been reworded was “I’m proud I was asked to contribute my part to a special cause and the campaign won!” I’m surprised after this crappy dig She’ll be asked to do anything else with them.

Reactions: 13
The thing with Social Blade is they only do an API call to Insta / YT at certain points in time (or they’d be seen as attacking the sites) so the bigger an account is the more the numbers are grouped. From 1,000 subs on YT for example, they only show in batches of 10 I think. So her figures could actually be much more fluid; someone unfollows after 3 days watching her tit show but someone else follows on the same day so they cancel each other out.
A lot of bots will follow popular accounts to make themselves look more realistic. I doubt babs has the knowledge to buy from the places that aren’t on Insta’s watch list (the people who post about being Shadow Banned or loosing an account with no idea why usually fall victim to those!).
Ultimately, you can see her trend is downwards which is odd given her follower numbers. Even accounts that rarely post have an upwards trend when they have that many followers because of the bot following effect.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Re the rap...my kids have just started to watch The Fresh Prince of Bel Air...I amazed them by 'rapping' the entire song...but of course...so can everyone of my gen!!! I wouldn't expect my friends or sm followers to be blown away!!! After all...its learning words after hearing them many times. Similar to the alphabet 😂😂
snap! i immediately thought of the fresh prince of bel air rap when i watched her stories. i wonder if she includes that in her list-of-raps-i've-memorised-in-an-attempt-to-appear-cool. or - in her own words - "clever". 🤣

i think the difference is that for us, the fresh prince rap is just something we've picked up over the years, whereas i imagine babs sat in her room, googled the lyrics and actually learnt the moana rap, solely for content. she's such a desperate try hard, it's embarrassing. although surely babs would have watched the fresh prince? wasn't it an early 90s thing, so she would have been in her teens? though if she was watching smtv live at the age of 20, maybe wet san deemed the fresh prince as age-inappropriate for teenage babs!

and as for claiming that being able to recite the moana rap is her "only skill", and then seconds later claiming that her "other skill" is being able to recite the vanilla ice rap - once again babs, you're not making sense. maybe try and learn the meaning of the word "only", which - for the record - you did not invent. tbh, i thought she'd previously claimed that her best "skill" was her ability to shove her fist down her throat? though realistically, i guess we should all be grateful that she doesn't view her pamphlet-writing or rip-off mug designs as skills!

also, i predict a definite tingo for the prince of bel air rap. it'll be casually dropped into her stories, "someone asked me if i knew the lyrics to the fresh prince rap!" - yeah babs, and that someone will be tattle. at least mention the IC 20 00000 who are creating your content! 🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.