Brummy Mummy #70 she’s the cheugyist cheugy that ever cheuged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hang on... she's a friggin RE teacher and has no understanding of that's happening in Palestine??????
I'm actually raging. I'm furious at all these influencers saying they don't know enough to comment are the same ones who put black squares up and jumped on the BLM, yet can't see this is the same.
🙏 was thinking exactly the same
How is she so thick? how???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
in regards to the israel/palenstine story - i very much doubt babs has been reading up on anything. she doesn't even watch the news, so in regards to news stories, she'll have put in the absolute minimum effort, which will be that ste has read about it,
Does anyone else remember Babs “doom scrolling” phase. Said it 100 plus time daily for a week then never mentioned it again.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 575831
He’s maybe not to everyone’s taste, but Joe Lycett is from Birmingham and did a few stories tonight about small local businesses. Why can’t Emma give this sort of thing a try? I know it been mentioned a few times already, but I just don’t get it. It would be a win win surely?!
This has always really irritated me about Emma. She always claims that she loves her home city etc, yet never uses her platform to support or promote small, local businesses 🤬

“Will somebody be making me food that means I don’t have to make it, yes”

She never bloody cooks anyway! 🙄🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
FFS I also watch women in the women last night, I assumed it wasn't for children because it was only available on the adult profile not the kids one, it's also rated 15, so I thought well my children are younger than 15 so they wont watch it.
but I'm so pleased babs decided to inform me a psychological thriller is not for kids 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 575831
He’s maybe not to everyone’s taste, but Joe Lycett is from Birmingham and did a few stories tonight about small local businesses. Why can’t Emma give this sort of thing a try? I know it been mentioned a few times already, but I just don’t get it. It would be a win win surely?!
I always think this as people with such big platforms have the ability to really help out small businesses get new followers/sales.
It seems sad that a lot of big bloggers will only do this for money and carry on promoting the juggernauts such as primark and B&M who are killing off everyone

• Sad
Reactions: 20
FFS I also watch women in the women last night, I assumed it wasn't for children because it was only available on the adult profile not the kids one, it's also rated 15, so I thought well my children are younger than 15 so they wont watch it.
but I'm so pleased babs decided to inform me a psychological thriller is not for kids 👍
How scary is it please? I want to watch it but my hubby doesn’t like that sort of film and the trailer looked quite scary in places! If I’m going to watch it alone I need to know whether cushions are needed for hiding behind!!

An HEAD of RE who has no understanding of the Palestine issue? Probably a good thing she’s not teaching any more then!
I don’t profess to know a lot about it but I am an adult so I have read up before now- the situation is not new.
Typical Babs absolutely zero understanding but doesn’t stop her jumping on a bandwagon and spouting forth utter shite.
And that “thoughts to anyone who has family overseas it must be terrifying”???? I assume she means in Israel/Palestine and not your average Aunty Pam in Spain who’s knocking back Sangria and sitting in the sun?! As usual Babs rushes into a post and doesn’t read what she has written or put any thought into it!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I always think this as people with such big platforms have the ability to really help out small businesses get new followers/sales.
It seems sad that a lot of big bloggers will only do this for money and carry on promoting the juggernauts such as primark and B&M who are killing off everyone
Completely agree. I have a small business and there’s one influencer who has bought from me in the past who then shared my business on their Instagram and it translated to lots of follows and sales for me and now as a result, repeat customers. Remember though, our Babs loves a bargain 🥴 Probably too tight to support a small local business when there’s primark and the lush sale to go to 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Do the auto captions appear on the screen as she is filming? I haven't used that feature myself so I don't know. Drives me mad that she just seems to look at the captions when she talks these days. If they don't appear, well she just loves staring at her own greasy face 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do the auto captions appear on the screen as she is filming? I haven't used that feature myself so I don't know. Drives me mad that she just seems to look at the captions when she talks these days. If they don't appear, well she just loves staring at her own greasy face 🤢
Yes it’s a new feature, to save all the busy influencers time as they don’t need to type out their captions anymore 🙄 I hate this new feature. I have visual/audio processing issues and I can only process captions if I have the whole caption in front of me to read. The rolling feature is awful and not inclusive!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
How scary is it please? I want to watch it but my hubby doesn’t like that sort of film and the trailer looked quite scary in places! If I’m going to watch it alone I need to know whether cushions are needed for hiding behind!!
I dont like jumpy films either and I dont by rule watch anything over a 15. so i would say you're ok there's a few jumps and one intense moment where I hid behind a pillow knowing a jump was coming. but I enjoyed it.

Reactions: 5
hang on... she's a friggin RE teacher and has no understanding of that's happening in Palestine??????
I'm actually raging. I'm furious at all these influencers saying they don't know enough to comment are the same ones who put black squares up and jumped on the BLM, yet can't see this is the same.
I’m glad I’m not the only one who was shocked by an RE teacher not knowing anything about the situation in Israel, truly shocked me.

Reactions: 13
I love when she lets us know films/shows which are either on after 9pm or rated 12/15/18 are not appropriate for kiddos. How would we have ever known not to show small humans 15 rated films without Emma.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s going out for food because she doesn’t want to cook 😂 she’s hilarious, that’s the funniest thing she’s ever said. Babs you do not cook, you warm pre made processed food up, you haven’t even used your slow cooker you buffoon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I don't get her vlogs. So basically, it's her rambling on about her life in her annoying voice and picking herself while she's doing it?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is what gets me. She could use the platform so much. Joe shouts out lots of local stuff. She won’t unless she’s getting a freebie. She just gets worse every day that passes. She’s just vile !

Reactions: 23
Yes it’s a new feature, to save all the busy influencers time as they don’t need to type out their captions anymore 🙄 I hate this new feature. I have visual/audio processing issues and I can only process captions if I have the whole caption in front of me to read. The rolling feature is awful and not inclusive!
It annoyed me other day when she asked people to vote on what captions to use, she should have said only vote if you have visual/audio issues, because otherwise people who don't need captions will have been voting on which ones are more aesthetically pleasing to them rather than which ones are genuinely better for the people who need them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I struggle with this too! It’s also about her movement as well as the captions moving! Also hate seeing her move and preferred when I could hold her still and read the caption.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.