Brummy Mummy #70 she’s the cheugyist cheugy that ever cheuged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 'Where does Ste sleep?' question is the only thing she's never answered or shown in her never-ending cat and mouse game with us Tattlers!
It's amazing that she's not even managed to persuade him to get in the bed long enough for a photo or two showing a hint of shoulder! It doesn't really matter whether they share a bed or not- if it suits them to sleep separately, so be it, lots of couples have the same arrangement. The only reason it still gets discussed and has turned into the Ultimate Tingo, is that she is so clearly ashamed by the fact they don't share a bed, to the point where she actively fakes content to "prove" they do!! When it was discovered that they'd moved to a 4 bed, I honestly thought Ste was at least getting his own room!

Reactions: 15
It's amazing that she's not even managed to persuade him to get in the bed long enough for a photo or two showing a hint of shoulder! It doesn't really matter whether they share a bed or not- if it suits them to sleep separately, so be it, lots of couples have the same arrangement. The only reason it still gets discussed and has turned into the Ultimate Tingo, is that she is so clearly ashamed by the fact they don't share a bed, to the point where she actively fakes content to "prove" they do!! When it was discovered that they'd moved to a 4 bed, I honestly thought Ste was at least getting his own room!
You're right. I don't give a tit if they do or don't sleep in the same bed tbh! But it's the fakeness and ridiculous pretend conversations that she has that's pathetic. We all know how she likes to take covert pictures, so could so easily take one of him sleeping next to her.

Reactions: 14
You're right. I don't give a tit if they do or don't sleep in the same bed tbh! But it's the fakeness and ridiculous pretend conversations that she has that's pathetic. We all know how she likes to take covert pictures, so could so easily take one of him sleeping next to her.
This exactly- if she wasn't at such pains to fake it, people probably wouldn't even think of it. She hasn't even got the sense to say "Ste's downstairs making a cup of tea" or something when she's filming at the ass crack of dawn. The problem with their sleeping arrangements lies with her feelings about them- she's embarrassed and ashamed and it shows. Whatever the reason they sleep apart, I suppose it doesn't show Babs to be this adored goddess of a wife she claims she is.

So I'm guessing they didn't get invited to Birmingham's Lego land relaunch today ...I've seen a few Brummie influencers have ..

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Why exactly is she sniffing a duster? Have the kids finally got fed up of her sniffing them and a duster is the only thing that'll let her??? Just had a thought, has she finally stopped referring to everyday items as sexy etc
either that duster is fresh out a newly-opened packet - proving that cleaning in the conway household is an illusion that is fabricated for content (an excuse to share photos of herself in stinking pyjamas, making her sex face and wet wiping the skirting boards) - OR she's happily sniffing and rubbing her face with a grimy old duster. urgh. literally WHAT does she think is even vaguely appealing about that photo? what does she think is sexy about revealing to the world that she lounges around in unwashed pyjamas all day, and wipes her greasy face with a filty duster - which, in itself, is possibly even more gross than the wet wipe story. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
So I looked at the Babette that she re-posted on her story (think like the jazzy mask type person). And her youngest is 4 or 5 ... so why is she not peeing alone?!

If you live in a naked house with no bathroom boundaries then whatever but if you seriously cannot have a piss alone when you want to and your children are school age then that’s weird.

Sorry but these mum martyrs annoy me. You’re one of them too Babs pretending your children insist on shitting next to you when you’re in the bath.

• Heart
To be fair I clean in my pjs. I get up and clean all the bathrooms. It's a sweaty job so no point getting changed. Then I get a shower and get dressed, putting said PJs in the wash. The thought of wearing them afterwards.🤮

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Her latest insta post. What the duck

stop rubbing yourself emma for duck sake

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
What was the point of that reel Kebab? Are you admitting to only just getting dressed and coming downstairs at 7pm? But you were downstairs in it watching a film mid afternoon? Why are you upstairs in your office you aren't even downstairs like the point of your post? Have you really left your family to go upstairs and film that? I'm not sure what your point was but you missed it and look a dick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh my god she’s doing the moana rap again

nah duck this I’m out!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
#Yourewelcomestephen... Now personally, I only say 'you're welcome' to my husband is in a sarcastic tone when he's pissed me off. I suspect a row has happened and she's fucked off to the 'top-top' to play with her online friends. Sad cow.

• Haha
Bloody hell woman! Get a bra on before you trip over!
Bet she sat in her lonesome bedroom learning the lyrics to those raps for hours. What a boring life. 😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
bleeping hell I did not not to see some tits wobbling around someone's waist whilst cooking dinner! I'm the same age, I have double Es, breastfed 2 kids (one until 15 months!) and even mine are higher up without a bra on!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fucks sake she’s lost the bleeping plot. NOBODY wants to bed you Babs. Even your own husband doesn’t sleep with you! No one is desperate enough to want to sleep with you! You are pissed again, and you’re not funny or entertaining- you’re just a massive and I mean MASSIVE..... twit.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.