Brummy Mummy #70 she’s the cheugyist cheugy that ever cheuged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a live update from a husband (mine) I can confirm that he does not want to shag her.

His exact words "oh god no. Let me see some more picture of her....oh no way, what is she doing?"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It REALLY annoys me that she thinks she’s so special for doing the Maui rap. What parent who’s seen Moana 372 times can’t do the Maui rap? I can do it. My husband can do it. My kids can do it. Seriously Babs, it’s not that hard 🙄

Reactions: 34
I have a live update from a husband (mine) I can confirm that he does not want to shag her.

His exact words "oh god no. Let me see some more picture of her....oh no way, what is she doing?"
Second live update from my husband "why are you showing me videos of honey G?" Swiftly followed by "I'd rather roll naked on sandpaper " 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What a bleeping dillusional idiot.
Nobody wants to 'Bed' you Emma 🤮🤢 Not even your own husband.
Now sit down, shut up and put your phone away woman!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
It REALLY annoys me that she thinks she’s so special for doing the Maui rap. What parent who’s seen Moana 372 times can’t do the Maui rap? I can do it. My husband can do it. My kids can do it. Seriously Babs, it’s not that hard 🙄
I can confirm I can also do it 👍🙋‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Emma stop rapping Vanilla Ice. We know you know the words. Stop doing it. Just bleeping stop.

Dear lord, what a sad little life Emma. You ruined my night completely so you could have the (ad) money and I hope now you can spend it on lessons in grace and decorum. Because you have all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
How many times does she have to churn out the Maui rap 😴😴

Also, I can as well say with confidence my husband is satisfied enough with me to not be turned on by rabidy Babidy. In fact, it's got to the point where he recognises her voice when I'm listening to her stories and says "oh god, stop listening to that bleeping woman". 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Bad back completely disappeared. Bloody surprised that sofa bed held up under the pressure of her jumping on it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
that latest reel. urgh. 🤢

every time i think she can't possibly sink any lower, she manages to prove me wrong. that matted, greasy mess of hair needs a wash, and the fact she can't even perform her "stunt" of stepping one foot up on her sofa without rendering herself breathless and almost falling over is embarrassing. how can she possibly think that anyone wants to see that?!

that said, she is encouraged by the babettes, claiming she's "adorable" and "a legend" and telling her that ste is a "lucky guy", which only plays into her delusions. i mean, i guess he's lucky in the sense that he doesn't have to "bed" her, because despite believing she is the epitome of "sexy", she's utterly gross, yet so desperate for a shag that she's constantly trying to steal her followers "othe halves", because obvs absolutely anyone who sees her - regardless of their gender or sexual orientation - is going to be so overcome with desire in their desperation to "bed" a greasy, unwashed skank. 🤦🏻‍♀️

i almost threw up in my mouth a little when i saw that reel. i very much doubt men are going to be fantasising about THAT. 🤢

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
210B1F1E-1093-4517-AF4D-F9EDA2FEBBAB.jpeg

babs if anything you’ve made a disagreement I had with my other half this afternoon better! All because he asked me from the other side of the room who that twit was whilst I watched her stories. so he’s had a backlog of all the tit she has done 😂
He can’t believe the amount of followers and told me if I ever acted like this I would be swiftly left to sleep in the garage 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
that latest reel. urgh. 🤢

every time i think she can't possibly sink any lower, she manages to prove me wrong. that matted, greasy mess of hair needs a wash, and the fact she can't even perform her "stunt" of stepping one foot up on her sofa without rendering herself breathless and almost falling over is embarrassing. how can she possibly think that anyone wants to see that?!

that said, she is encouraged by the babettes, claiming she's "adorable" and "a legend" and telling her that ste is a "lucky guy". i mean, i guess he's lucky in the sense that he doesn't have to "bed" her, because she's utterly gross, yet so desperate for a shag that she's constantly trying to steal her followers "othe halves", because obvs absolutely anyone who sees her - regardless of their gender or sexual orientation - is going to be so overcome with desire in their desperation to "bed" a greasy, unwashed skank. 🤦🏻‍♀️

i almost threw up in my mouth a little when i saw that reel. i very much doubt men are going to be fantasising about THAT. 🤢
I wanna say she’d be the type that would wanna be on top as she’s a control freak and that, then I remember how lazy she is and can see her twice laying there for England shovelling chocolate into her gob with her ginormous hands while watching tv over his shoulder whilst he’s going at it.

You’re welcome, I’m so glad you poor witches now have that ingrained into your mind like I have 😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Well she's not washed her hair today, that's for sure. Not sure how many of my mum mates would spend their Saturday afternoon filming themselves rapping and doing tit dance moves on their own! Sad witch.
I've spent my afternoon watching the FA cup final with my husband and kids, in the same room, because yanno it's the weekend and we're not at school or work! Its called family time Babs. You should try it, it's rather nice.

Reactions: 21
I wanna say she’d be the type that would wanna be on top as she’s a control freak and that, then I remember how lazy she is and can see her twice laying there for England shovelling chocolate into her gob with her ginormous hands while watching tv over his shoulder whilst he’s going at it.

You’re welcome, I’m so glad you poor witches now have that ingrained into your mind like I have 😂😂
Times like this I wish I didn’t have a vivid imagination 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well she's not washed her hair today, that's for sure. Not sure how many of my mum mates would spend their Saturday afternoon filming themselves rapping and doing tit dance moves on their own! Sad witch.
I've spent my afternoon watching the FA cup final with my husband and kids, in the same room, because yanno it's the weekend and we're not at school or work! Its called family time Babs. You should try it, it's rather nice.
There’s no Babs in words Family Time. Don’t you know it’s all about her?

PS Emma you legit reminded of Trunchbull in your last story. No offence to Trunchbull.

Reactions: 15

Ginormous hands 🤣🤣🤣🖐

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know people can like what they like, but her taste is so vanilla. Maui and vanilla ice are so far from a rap they hurt. She could be repping brum and learning The Streets, but that’s a bit too adult.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.