Brummy Mummy #70 she’s the cheugyist cheugy that ever cheuged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhhhhh okay, maybe everyone is different. i don’t like the texture it does to my hair and scalp it completely ruins it.
I know for updo’s it’s easier to sort but her roots touching the ceiling this morning shows she doesn’t even know how to brush her hair herself 😂
I know Batiste seems to be everyone’s go to for dry shampoo but there are some lovely ones on the market
Her hair though is pretty awful

She needs something to give it a but of oomph

That face though 😏

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I know Batiste seems to be everyone’s go to for dry shampoo but there are some lovely ones on the market
Her hair though is pretty awful
Her hair is such a mess. She needs to get it coloured properly (not yellow Babs). And also, has anyone noticed how much more she is playing with it and flicking it in her videos, to the point she can't get her words out 🙄
She uses the camera as a mirror. Its vile 🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 12
nope not giving her that one, the nursery we use calls it bubble bursting
yeah, it seems to be a phrased used in reference to schools and nurseries. as far as i understand it, kids are grouped into bubbles, and then if one of those kids tests positive, the bubble "bursts" - resulting in babs being forced to spend ten days at home with ethan, who she clearly wished she could send back to school. so yeah, "bubble bursting is - once again - NOT. term invented by kween babs of literary genius, and is actually a phrase she's picked up over the course of the pandemic. and tbh, we all know babs doesn't actually have the capability to actually "invent" anything. she can't even manage to invent creative content - inventing a whole new word would really push her over the edge!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
yeah, it seems to be a phrased used in reference to schools and nurseries. as far as i understand it, kids are grouped into bubbles, and then if one of those kids tests positive, the bubble "bursts" - resulting in babs being forced to spend ten days at home with ethan, who she clearly wished she could send back to school. so yeah, "bubble bursting is - once again - NOT. term invented by kween babs of literary genius, and is actually a phrase she's picked up over the course of the pandemic. and tbh, we all know babs doesn't actually have the capability to actually "invent" anything. she can't even manage to invent creative content - inventing a whole new word would really push her over the edge!
She can't even get out the words already invented half the time, let alone think up any new ones!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Babs, you only washed your hair yesterday so if you already need dry shampoo then you really need to wash your hair!! I wash my hair 2x a week and on the third day use some dry shampoo on my roots!...
And Babs, wash your bedding, pj's and towels more often!!!!!
she seems to have dramatically misunderstood the concept of dry shampoo. like, you use it on days when your hair needs washing but, for whatever reason, you are unable to do so. it's not a hair product that you use every single night, ffs! i absolutely do not believe babs' claim that she washes her hair every day - and if she does, she really needs to reevaluate the shampoo and hair products she's using, because her hair is always a lank, greasy mess. she seems to have just "discovered" dry shampoo, and jumped on it as a way to further avoid washing her hair - she'll overlook that fact that it shouldn't be used for more than two days in a row, and end up destroying her hair even further - nothing like the combo of bleach and alcohol in dry shampoo to dry out he hair, and result in further breakage. she's failed to realise that dry shampoo isn't an alternative for actually washing her hair - sure, it's convenient occasionally - but it shouldn't be used constantly. she'll end up with a completely unwashed scalp - because, y'know, the word "shampoo" is misleading: it doesn't actually clean the hair, it just absorbs excess oil. your hair isn't CLEAN babs - you're gonna end up with clogged follicles and pores. just get in the shower and bleeping wash it. what with wet wipes and dry shampoo, she'll never use the shower again. 🤢

also, the instructions of how to use the stuff are literally printed on the can. why does she need other people to inform her that she should use it at night, and not spray it on in the morning. she's absolutely thick. oh, and i did a little research, and discovered that hair wet wipes DO exist! 🤯

babs will be all over these as soon as she reads this thread! hi babs! 👋🏻

Screenshot_20210517_124941.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
just catching up on the latest vlog - on double speed, obvs - and seriously?! the whole "oh, you'll be watching this on sunday, so mental health awareness week is over!" - clearly implying that as she wrote a post about it, deserves a pat on the back, and that's it - done and dusted. she's just proving that it was, as always, a bandwagon she jumped on to increase engagement - not because she actually gives a duck. 😡

mental health is an issue every single day of the year - it shouldn't ONLY be talked about during one week each year because it's been labelled an awareness week. awareness of mental health, and the impact of mental illness, needs to be raised constantly. babs was like "oh, i shared a few tips on how to feel calm on my IG" - i mean, she didn't. she said that organising helps HER feel calm, and then refused to share anyone else's answers with her followers - but the way she's talking about it so dismissive, like "oh, i shared a few tips, but you obvs won't need them now because mental health week is over!" for someone who supposedly has therapy, she literally has no understanding of mental health, or the devastating impact it has on people's lives. 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her hair is such a mess. She needs to get it coloured properly (not yellow Babs). And also, has anyone noticed how much more she is playing with it and flicking it in her videos, to the point she can't get her words out 🙄
She uses the camera as a mirror. Its vile 🤢🤮
I've noticed some other of these "influencers" play with their hair during talky stories or pull at their hair it cringes me out when people do that 🤢 not sure why 😬🙈

She plays with her hair because she is embarrassed/awkward doing the 'stories'. She's clearly not a natural yet. We all play with our hair, or do weird things with our hands/feet etc. when we're nervous.

View attachment 577564
She's having a laugh right 🤮🤢🤮🤢
Also, Emma, you look so ill. Get some help.
that whole "hair always curls a bit nicer and quicker on unwashed hair!" claim! she's announcing this as of it's a new discovery she made this morning, when she curled unwashed hair for the first time ever - y'know, because until a few days ago, she was her hair every single day. yet in her" how to curl your hair" reel last week - before she started using dry shampoo - she literally stated that hair curls better when your hair is "dirty". so how did she know that, when she has clean hair every day? 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Na, dry shampoo has done nothing for her hair other than make it look dry and lacklustre. If your hair needs washing every day,wash it! Just use the right products. Maybe not fiddling with it all the time would stop it looking such a greasy mess.

Reactions: 9
Babs you need a lot more than dry shampoo to improve your appearance, A LOT MORE!

• Heart
  • Haha
Just watched yesterday’s vlog. Why is she so bothered about showing the wallpaper when it’s already on her grid and how on earth did they fit the carpet with all that junk still in the room

• Heart
I still don’t believe she washes her hair every day and it’s a new thing that she isn’t. We have see her slob in pyjamas for days at a time there is no way she is washing her hair every single day. NO WAY!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.