Brummy Mummy #70 she’s the cheugyist cheugy that ever cheuged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really thinks she is funny! 🙈 I find her behaviour so so odd, like seriously who thinks to take a pic with a laminator like that! She’s weird!

Reactions: 13
Re the laminator, i cant help wondering if she thought she was buying a brow lamination kit to sort her blooming brows out

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As the carpet doesn’t go all the way back
3C115FD3-A8B4-4E36-8806-0AA536A60889.jpeg
It’ll look a bit odd when there’s no boxes here...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Latest post. ITS NOT BOUGHT YOU CRETINOUS twit ITS BROUGHT. IT BROUGHT YOU JOY

Masters my arse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20210517-190954_Instagram.jpg

Oh my god its BROUGHT you absolute thick idiot! How was she ever a teacher. And what is her Masters in? Shopping? Eating? Getting pissed?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Latest post. ITS NOT BOUGHT YOU CRETINOUS twit ITS BROUGHT. IT BROUGHT YOU JOY

Masters my arse
Well to be fair Emma does NOTHING but BUY endless tat and crap so in her case it is probably BOUGHT joy cos she’s not happy unless she’s buying tit!!
However you’d think someone who was a teacher could get basic things like spelling/grammar correct. She’s just too lazy and slapdash to check anything.

Reactions: 15
Yawn. Using the I fancied berger post for millionth time. You could set your watch to her.

Reactions: 8
She's got nothing. Her content is dreadful. She's sooo boring at this point. Cuddling her laminator ffs!

Reactions: 12
Her whole Instagram reeks of desperation.
Her moment in the influencer spotlight is long gone! Her content is SO dull, it is literally just her life- there's no purpose or point or value to any of it. I don't think she even likes the "job" part of what she does anymore, as evidenced by her unprepared and rambling vlogs, and her utterly dreadful ads. She's just addicted to the attention now. She'd struggle to get and stick at any real world job now.

Reactions: 20
Her moment in the influencer spotlight is long gone! Her content is SO dull, it is literally just her life- there's no purpose or point or value to any of it. I don't think she even likes the "job" part of what she does anymore, as evidenced by her unprepared and rambling vlogs, and her utterly dreadful ads. She's just addicted to the attention now. She'd struggle to get and stick at any real world job now.
If someone offered you a job where you had to give up all your privacy, your children's privacy and sell every detail of your lifestyle and relationship to a ton of strangers online. Knowing that wherever you went people have seen every detail of you; you in your underwear, you sweating, you drunk, you making mistakes, you first thing in the morning... but not knowing who the people are that watch you so everywhere you go there are potentially people judging you and talking about. A job with little societal value, where you purchase tat that ends up adding to landfill and promoting any random tacky product that offers you enough money, constantly chasing the next high or attention seeking content. A job where you have to network with the competition and pretend to be friends with people who are trying to push you down so they can shine!
Obviously the plus side would be the cash and that some people might like you.

Would you take it?

On the other side is a job with a steady salary, opportunities for promotion, good holiday allowance, a secure pension, a chance to make a difference, everyday is different, you will spend time with young people who might be challenging but you have the opportunity to develop relationships with them and challenge their beliefs and ideas. A job where you know you make a difference everyday and can look back on a career that had an impact on young people. A job where your children's privacy is secure and your relationship and lifestyle choices remain private.
Would you trade it to be a joke online?
(* I know teaching has it's downside too but nothing like the influencer.)

She has sold her privacy, dignity and self respect- all of these are more valuable than a sum of cash and that is what I hope society will learn to appreciate in coming years especially where children are concerned!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 578282
Oh my god its BROUGHT you absolute thick idiot! How was she ever a teacher. And what is her Masters in? Shopping? Eating? Getting pissed?
she's so used to buying her kids happiness and live by showering them with plastic tat that it's obviously become a phrase of habit, so although she's BOUGHT herself something that BROUGHT her happiness, she automatically perceives it as buying herself happiness! that or, y'know, she's just tit at grammar! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.