Brummy Mummy #70 she’s the cheugyist cheugy that ever cheuged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dental problems caused by weird stress teeth, nothing to do with all the sugar & alcohol you mainline on a daily basis?
8D1FCC5C-D4AA-4F6B-8367-B24EB5519C15.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't like her, she irritates me so much! But I am actually super concerned about her health. There is clearly something wrong with her, I hope she is getting checked out. Seems to be deteriating quickly

Reactions: 17
Just take them to a photo booth and get it done? Oh, but then you wouldnt have anything to post!
Having recently done my new passport and got a photo taken at home it was really easy and they accepted the first photo because I read the instructions and followed them. Once again Emma is either making things up for content or being such a moron she can’t read simple instructions.

Reactions: 22
Having recently done my new passport and got a photo taken at home it was really easy and they accepted the first photo because I read the instructions and followed them. Once again Emma is either making things up for content or being such a moron she can’t read simple instructions.
I think the answer is both those things lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think the answer is both those things lol
You do need a bit of wall or somewhere with a plain, uncluttered background That is sadly lacking in the Sylvanian Families house 🤣 bet she tried taking it against the new wallpaper or something 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She has probably got them posing with scrunched up noses and cutesy smiles! Or full lenghth in fancy dress!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
On the first day you can actually meet up with someone indoors, she stays at home! :unsure:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
On the first day you can actually meet up with someone indoors, she stays at home! :unsure:
As opposed to when restrictions for shopping were eased & she heads out haul shopping. No doubt content over the next few days of her in Starbs with her hot cock & imaginary friend, hugging wet San (pat on the back).

Reactions: 12
She just went to the dentist! We know this because she went ON & ON about her scared she is about the dentist! Ffs stop eating your considerable weight in sugar, cocktails in cans and maybe try flossing?? Or brushing your teeth because you probably don’t do that regularly!
I managed to upload my passport photo first time too! Because I read the instructions and followed them. Plus I didn’t need to announce it to the internet!! Gosh, imagine the content she’d make if, like us, she had to go to the US embassy to renew our son’s US passport (Dual nationality)!! OMG she’d gone on and on!! It’s actually quite simple just a bit of a faff!
WHY does she feel it necessary to over complicate and make a big deal of every little thing to make tit content!! Oh yeah- cos SHE HAS NO LIFE AT ALL AND IS BEYOND DULL & BORING!!
Of course we mustn’t forget that babs has 3 holidays booked hence the passport content! Stealth boast much??!

Reactions: 19
New avatar, anyone?! 😆🤣
God why does she make simple things seem so complicated? She’s hardly achieved anything major getting a photo accepted for a passport by following clear instructions. Talk about mountain out of mole hill Babs.

Reactions: 12
Why is she being so weird about getting a laminator? 🤷‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🙄.
Pity she wasn’t as enthusiastic about the slow cooker that she’s never bothered to use. Despite being at home everyday! 🙄
So lazy!!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.