Brummy Mummy #69 W-anchors ahoy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally off-piste here, but i've had this post bookmarked on here for what feels like ages, and every so often I check it to have a giggle, I nearly fell off my chair when I saw what May had:

“May - spring clean with me (and my cleaner) / tidy the shed / redecorate rooms that are perfectly acceptable / look at how much storage I have to hide all the tat I keep buying / Happy Eid I used to teach Islam / let’s talk about trolls”

This really shows my reaction:

You’re Welcome 😂 I guess I should tell you I know all the words to the rap in Moana right? Fully channel babs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
52 minutes ago she wrote back to a follower on the latest grid post that they’d just had some veggie burgers for tea. What time do they eat tea because 52 minutes ago would have been 4.20. Seems a bit early for tea. No wonder she eats all that crap in the evening
The kids go to bed at 6pm so probably best they eat tea at that time!

Reactions: 10
52 minutes ago she wrote back to a follower on the latest grid post that they’d just had some veggie burgers for tea. What time do they eat tea because 52 minutes ago would have been 4.20. Seems a bit early for tea. No wonder she eats all that crap in the evening
very early! but i guess they have to eat pretty early, given that the kids are showered and in bed by 6.30pm. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
That bedtime thing is so weird, my kids are similar ages, and are both out the front playing. Imagine if I tried to get them to bed now!

Reactions: 14
Did they ask for the frozen food to be BBQed or did they ask for them to be served up in a BBQ setting? Has Babs misunderstood
Haha surprise surprise, she didn't clarify, she just told them its raining in brum so I can't do it! 🤣

Reactions: 11
Why do they do things so early? My kids are at clubs now and don't finish till 8...Erin and Ethan will be banished by then.
It's weird-clubs are put on at a normal time for the average kid's evening schedule.
Also tv shows that start at 9 are put on to be watched at that time as its a reasonable time to watch evening tele yet Babs has to watch the next day as she is so out if sync to the rest of the population....for someone striving to be relatable this is odd.
How can Ste be making tea for everyone at 4pm when he is supposed to be working or do they do the working day out of sync too and instead of 9-5 he does 8-4? It's just odd

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh do duck off Emma with your schmaltzy talk. It's a bloody beech hedge! Anyone with a brain would know they are brown until spring, a lot like a lot of plants. I hate the way she over glorifies everything. Get a life!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She's copied it from other influencers (Emily Norris etc) I cant imagine she has the first clue why people are doing it!
Pronouns are an absolute joke if for example you’re a female that identifies as a woman. Jumping on yet another bandwagon for the sake of it aren’t you fake woke Bab.

Reactions: 13
Oh I quite liked the yellow dress but I love the way she doesn’t show you what shop it’s from so you use her swipe up. I refuse to swipe bloody up! 😩

Reactions: 6
What's that I can hear???
It's A BARREL BEING SCRAPED
A grid post about a hedge is apparently content.Who knew?
Get a life Babs

Edit-is the past tense of scrape actually scraped or have I made up a word?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh do duck off Emma with your schmaltzy talk. It's a bloody beech hedge! Anyone with a brain would know they are brown until spring, a lot like a lot of plants. I hate the way she over glorifies everything. Get a life!
I genuinely believe she only brought it up because it was mentioned on here, cemented it for me when she mentioned his hands. We need to start sending invoices to btec Paul

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The Babettes must have really boring lives of they find her content entertaining. A bloody beech hedge turning green is a grid post, duck what next? Literally watching paint dry?

• Haha
I genuinely believe she only brought it up because it was mentioned on here, cemented it for me when she mentioned his hands. We need to start sending invoices to btec Paul
Doesn't know how to wash her hair or how plants in seasons work...she can't cope with life. Does she even talk to Ste about all this crap or is Ste sick of hearing it which is why she goes to strangers on the internet for help with basic mundane things she could actually just either not give headspace to because it's not important or Google it herself

Brummy Mummy #70 Getting her cracking rack out in the night, babger wallpaper looks a fright.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.