Brummymummy #13 Full of bibbidi bobbidi bull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her comment in Rosie Ramsey's post!
Why does she use full stops when they aren't needed? And she was a teacher? It makes her look stupid, well more stupid than she already does with her content

Reactions: 12
Now this is a serious question....how has this woman got so many followers? I had a look at her account, I don't follow her. She is the most insufferable bore, no interesting content, in her videos she is such a try hard it's cringeworthy. She literally makes me cringe almost inside out!!
Why why why?!
She has nearly 100k followers on insta yet her posts never get that many likes. Like most influencers she’s probably bought a majority of her followers!

Her comment in Rosie Ramsey's post!
I don’t recall the cake in the eyebrows comment?

Also babs, it was Mickey Mouse, not your husband 🙄. They didn’t use his name so how could they be impersonating him you attention seeking numpty.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s saying Mickey is ridiculous for trying to get the kids in the bath at 4pm ... nothing wrong with that for kids if they want to
... she goes in at that time ? Is that the issue 😂

Reactions: 13
Babs. The prawn cracker dance isn’t funny. Never was. Never will be. I know you may be SHOOKETH at this. But. Please. Just. Stop.

Reactions: 19
She is setting that little girl up for a whole load of tit when she goes onto secondary school, making her the centre of everything! It’s never gonna work out well

Reactions: 11
She has nearly 100k followers on insta yet her posts never get that many likes. Like most influencers she’s probably bought a majority of her followers!

I don’t recall the cake in the eyebrows comment?

Also babs, it was Mickey Mouse, not your husband 🙄. They didn’t use his name so how could they be impersonating him you attention seeking numpty.

I don’t either? Rubbing cake in her eyebrows?! I honestly have no recollection of the parody account saying anything like that?!

I feel like things like the prawn cracker dance and period cake were funny the first time. She then repeats them again and again and any shred of originality/ humour is lost. Reminds me of a small child!

Think that’s all of her content isn’t it? I honestly think I could do 2020’s content:

January - Couch to 5k / I don’t want to lose weight I’m happy with my size I’m so body confident / back to school stationery haul / exciting 2020 plans / What I bought in the sales haul / I’m really cheap and buy all my presents in the sales and put them away (except I don’t I just wait for the freebies to roll in) / let’s talk about trolls

February - Valentines / Galentines / what I’m buying my kiddos for valentines / look how rabid I am with all the Poundland valentines shizzle / hauls from 6 different shops in case you forgot what a love heart looks like

March - What to buy for Mother’s Day / What I got for Mother’s Day / let’s talk about trolls

April - I’m a bit tit at making Easter bonnets / omg how many shops can I go in to buy Easter tat

May - spring clean with me (and my cleaner) / tidy the shed / redecorate rooms that are perfectly acceptable / look at how much storage I have to hide all the tat I keep buying / Happy Eid I used to teach Islam / let’s talk about trolls

June - my 5th holiday of the year / I’m still doing couch 2 5k even though I haven’t mentioned it since January but I’m a bit light on content with no festivals or events to purchase tat for this month / can wear a swimsuit

July - teacher gifts from every pound shop / summer clothing haul for girls / oh tit better do a summer clothing haul for boys / our summer plans / gonna sniff my kids for 6 weeks / let’s talk about trolls

August - omg how is it only 2 weeks into the summer holidays / how to survive the summer / look at all these free holidays we are taking / cheap school holiday ideas (they’re free for me!)

September - back to school uniform haul / back to school stationery haul / when I was a teacher I loved zebra pens / I’m gonna miss my kiddos so much even though I just spent all of August complaining that they fight so much / let’s talk about trolls

October - Rabid for Halloween / do you remember that time I tried to make a pumpkin display and my pumpkins were too big for the glass? / fancy dress ideas for girls / oh tit I forgot about my son again / fireplace display / Halloween haul from all the same shops that I should have shares in

November - Bonfire night / Do any of my American followers know what bonfire night is (leave a comment below and let me know) / getting the house ready for Christmas / is it too early for a tree / Christmas countdown top 10 face off polls / should I do vlogmas this year / would anyone be interested in vlogmas (leave a comment below and let me know) / let’s talk about trolls

December - #ad / teacher gifts for a pound / #ad / we are going to Disney Next year / #ad / Christmas house tour / #ad / I don’t post many ads / #ad / I only work with brands I think you’ll love / #budget ad / Christmas tat haul / #ad / look at my Disney tree / #ad / my birthday / #ad / my kids birthdays / #ad / my anniversary / #ad / I’m so thankful I get to do this job and ads mean I can give you free content / MY JOB IS MAKING YOU SMILE

Throw in some tit take away dances, couple of Disney holidays and a nervous breakdown and that’s babs 2020!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 124
Think that’s all of her content isn’t it? I honestly think I could do 2020’s content:

January - Couch to 5k / I don’t want to lose weight I’m happy with my size I’m so body confident / back to school stationery haul / exciting 2020 plans / What I bought in the sales haul / I’m really cheap and buy all my presents in the sales and put them away (except I don’t I just wait for the freebies to roll in) / let’s talk about trolls

February - Valentines / Galentines / what I’m buying my kiddos for valentines / look how rabid I am with all the Poundland valentines shizzle / hauls from 6 different shops in case you forgot what a love heart looks like

March - What to buy for Mother’s Day / What I got for Mother’s Day / let’s talk about trolls

April - I’m a bit tit at making Easter bonnets / omg how many shops can I go in to buy Easter tat

May - spring clean with me (and my cleaner) / tidy the shed / redecorate rooms that are perfectly acceptable / look at how much storage I have to hide all the tat I keep buying / Happy Eid I used to teach Islam / let’s talk about trolls

June - my 5th holiday of the year / I’m still doing couch 2 5k even though I haven’t mentioned it since January but I’m a bit light on content with no festivals or events to purchase tat for this month / can wear a swimsuit

July - teacher gifts from every pound shop / summer clothing haul for girls / oh tit better do a summer clothing haul for boys / our summer plans / gonna sniff my kids for 6 weeks / let’s talk about trolls

August - omg how is it only 2 weeks into the summer holidays / how to survive the summer / look at all these free holidays we are taking / cheap school holiday ideas (they’re free for me!)

September - back to school uniform haul / back to school stationery haul / when I was a teacher I loved zebra pens / I’m gonna miss my kiddos so much even though I just spent all of August complaining that they fight so much / let’s talk about trolls

October - Rabid for Halloween / do you remember that time I tried to make a pumpkin display and my pumpkins were too big for the glass? / fancy dress ideas for girls / oh tit I forgot about my son again / fireplace display / Halloween haul from all the same shops that I should have shares in

November - Bonfire night / Do any of my American followers know what bonfire night is (leave a comment below and let me know) / getting the house ready for Christmas / is it too early for a tree / Christmas countdown top 10 face off polls / should I do vlogmas this year / would anyone be interested in vlogmas (leave a comment below and let me know) / let’s talk about trolls

December - #ad / teacher gifts for a pound / #ad / we are going to Disney Next year / #ad / Christmas house tour / #ad / I don’t post many ads / #ad / I only work with brands I think you’ll love / #budget ad / Christmas tat haul / #ad / look at my Disney tree / #ad / my birthday / #ad / my kids birthdays / #ad / my anniversary / #ad / I’m so thankful I get to do this job and ads mean I can give you free content / MY JOB IS MAKING YOU SMILE

Throw in some tit take away dances, couple of Disney holidays and a nervous breakdown and that’s babs 2020!
Broke. The. Tattle. Internet. Thingy. 👏👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 23

This is BRILLIANT, i think we should tick them off as we go along. Brummy mummy bingo 😂 she’ll be rabid/ shooketh guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
@Nadurath You made me laugh out loud. Something babs never does.

Brilliant. Well done. It should be pinned so we can refer back to it throughout the year ticking off everything!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The way she pushed Erin out the way so she could turn around and slap her own arse 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

This is perfect!!! May I just add the hot chocolate station 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.