Brummy Mummy #69 W-anchors ahoy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And after watching her stories. Who puts fish fingers or nuggets on a bbq?!
Those burgers do not look appetising they look more like a sandwich with cucumber on them 😂😂
Tomato and lettuce on a burger hell yes. Cucumber, not so much.
Or is that another 🎉TINGO 🎉 for they do eat veg. I’m crying at that tit show
it's obvs just leftover cucumber that was bought for the rodents, and babs saw it as an opportunity to whack it on the burgers as proof that she does feed her vegetarian son actual vegetables and salad. it's total bullshit. babs is probably under the impression that vegans exist solely on salad. her mind was probably blown when she realised that vegan nuggets and burgers exist, and thought it was definitely necessary to add salad to appeal to vegans. not only does NO-ONE put cucumber on a burger, we all know that ethan won't have been allowed to actually eat it. babs won't have gone to the effort of cutting up cucumber to be wasted on ethan! once the photos were taken, i'm sure it was swiftly removed from their plates and shoved in the rat cage for her precious grandchildren.

tbh, i doubt babs even took a bite of those burgers. there is absolutely no way in hell that she would eat anything vegan! the way she ridicules ethan, and takes scarhingly about his decision to be a vegetarian clearly screams that she thinks refusing to eat animals is somehow beneath her. and as for the cheese - let's be honest, there's no WAY babs would buy vegan cheese just for the sake of an ad. ethan is veggie, so he can eat most "normal" cheeses, so she obvs just whacked a slice of dairy cheese on each burger, totally overlooking the fact that her advert was supposed to promote vegan food! 🤦🏻‍♀️

and yeah, the burgers look particularly unappetising. i've never tried the iceland vegan range, so i can't say whether they are genuinely disgusting, or that babs has simply made th m appear that way. either way, that poor attempt at an ad has definitely NOT made me want to venture to iceland and try their vegan range! top advertising as always, babs! 🤣

Reactions: 13
Have you seen she has put She/her at the top of her profile now? (In case people thought she was a bloke?! 🤷‍♀️🙄🤣)
I missed that. She’s never once spoken about this so not sure it really means that much to her, mindlessly following the crowd without knowing why while simultaneously undermining a cause with her insincerity and selfish intentions

Reactions: 10
She can't do a BBQ cos it's raining - she has a literal gazebo! Stick that over the BBQ and make a funny ad about British BBQs in the rain! She is so lazy, shows some boxes, next slide shows some things in buns! How long do you cook them, what are the ingredients.... just phoning it in at this point!
it's because she has absolutely no idea. she obvs took the photos of the boxes, demanded ste come to the kitchen and cook the food for her, and then took photos of her with the cooked food, giving the impression that she shoved them in the oven herself! nice try babs! 🤣

and as for the ingredients, she probably doesn't understand them. this is the woman who states that ethan reads the box of any any food before he eats it - presumably because he learned not to trust babs after fed him gelatinous pop tarts. 😔 plus i have absolutely no doubt she probably thinks that everything vegan is made solely of salad. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
it's because she has absolutely no idea. she obvs took the photos of the boxes, demanded ste come to the kitchen and cook the food for her, and then took photos of her with the cooked food, giving the impression that she shoved them in the oven herself! nice try babs! 🤣

and as for the ingredients, she probably doesn't understand them. this is the woman who states that ethan reads the box of any any food before he eats it - presumably because he learned not to trust babs after fed him gelatinous pop tarts. 😔 plus i have absolutely no doubt she probably thinks that everything vegan is made solely of salad. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Omg I missed pop tart gate?! That's awful!!!! She really thinks her son's lifestyle choice as a bit of a joke doesn't she

• Sad
If she goes down, the printing company will be going down with her
and the illustrator who designed them, who babs gives absolutely zero credit to and has spelled her name wrong on her mugs4mugs website. i bet that if there is any constant from disney, she'll be quick to throw the illustrator under the bus, trying to make her take full responsibility, despite the fact that she is usually perfectly happy to take full credit for her crappy mugs. 😔

Reactions: 11
and the illustrator who designed them, who babs gives absolutely zero credit to and has spelled her name wrong on her mugs4mugs website. i bet that if there is any constant from disney, she'll be quick to throw the illustrator under the bus, trying to make her take full responsibility, despite the fact that she is usually perfectly happy to take full credit for her crappy mugs. 😔
She'll try to but as they say, there's the one who produces and the one that sells, both break the law

Thread suggestion
Brummy Mummy #70 So much gurning while curling her hair but where is her underwear?

• Sick
Omg I missed pop tart gate?! That's awful!!!! She really thinks her son's lifestyle choice as a bit of a joke doesn't she
she did a big order of american treats over lockdown, and filmed a vlog where sje happily handed ethan a frosted pop tart - the frosting contains gelatine, so only the unfrosted ones are suitable for vegetarians. i remember commenting on her YT video that pop tarts are not suitable for vegetarians, and whether she/ethan were aware, and she obvs deleted the comment, indicating that she didn't tell ethan her mistake and probably carried on feeding them to him. it's sad that an eight year old has to check all of the packaging himself, because he can't trust his own mother not to feed him non-vegetarian foods. 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
she did a big order of american treats over lockdown, and filmed a vlog where sje happily handed ethan a frosted pop tart - the frosting contains gelatine, so only the unfrosted ones are suitable for vegetarians. i remember commenting on her YT video that pop tarts are not suitable for vegetarians, and whether she/ethan were aware, and she obvs deleted the comment, indicating that she didn't tell ethan her mistake and probably carried on feeding them to him. it's sad that an eight year old has to check all of the packaging himself, because he can't trust his own mother not to feed him non-vegetarian foods. 😔
Why would she delete that? Why refuse to admit you're still learning like the rest of us? She's horrible

It makes me sad Ethan has to check every package because his mother is too lazy to make sure things she is buying for her child are suitable for his vegetarianism. He’s a very clued up kid and I’m sure Emma didn’t think he’d stick it out this long but I’m very impressed against the odds he seems to be managing and taking his own initiative. He’s going to make her life very hard as he gets older and doesn’t comply the way triple threat will.

Reactions: 18
She is such a bleeping nasty patronising bell end! "He's only little" meaning he won't stand against animal cruelty when he's older 🤬🤷‍♀️ what a thick piece of tit she is.
What. A. twit. 🙄
8 is hardly "little" 🤦 Ethan is old enough to make a decision about what he wishes to eat or not. Good on him, I hope he sticks to it for life 😁 that'll show Babs!

Reactions: 15
Nù⅞
How did she get this far in life if she needs to ask for help deciding when to was her hair?! Unless this is her idea of relatable content to get engagement but tbh I think everyone has more going on in their lives to give this much thought to her hair washing schedule
I imagine she has just discovered that not everyone washes their hair every day and, fulfilling her dual need for engagement AND endless validation, is going to talk about it constantly. Just wash your hair whenever you feel you need to Emma, ffs.

Reactions: 9
The Iceland ad, you don’t put frozen food on the bbq do you ? Baffled
If she read the cooking instructions it says to oven cook or fry. No food should be cooked from frozen on a bbq. She should have stated this on the ad. Terrible ad as usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Nù⅞

I imagine she has just discovered that not everyone washes their hair every day and, fulfilling her dual need for engagement AND endless validation, is going to talk about it constantly. Just wash your hair whenever you feel you need to Emma, ffs.
So simultaneously she tells us to do what we want and wear what we like while needing to follow everybody else's choices even their hair washing schedule. Wow. She needs therapy

Reactions: 12
If she read the cooking instructions it says to oven cook or fry. No food should be cooked from frozen on a bbq. She should have stated this on the ad. Terrible ad as usual.
She was throwing the food company under that bus, she said they wanted her to show them being bbqed! 🤯🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Totally off-piste here, but i've had this post bookmarked on here for what feels like ages, and every so often I check it to have a giggle, I nearly fell off my chair when I saw what May had:

“May - spring clean with me (and my cleaner) / tidy the shed / redecorate rooms that are perfectly acceptable / look at how much storage I have to hide all the tat I keep buying / Happy Eid I used to teach Islam / let’s talk about trolls”

This really shows my reaction:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She was throwing the food company under that bus, she said they wanted her to show them being bbqed! 🤯🤣
Did they ask for the frozen food to be BBQed or did they ask for them to be served up in a BBQ setting? Has Babs misunderstood

Reactions: 10
52 minutes ago she wrote back to a follower on the latest grid post that they’d just had some veggie burgers for tea. What time do they eat tea because 52 minutes ago would have been 4.20. Seems a bit early for tea. No wonder she eats all that crap in the evening

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.