Brummy Mummy #69 W-anchors ahoy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's that I can hear???
It's A BARREL BEING SCRAPED
A grid post about a hedge is apparently content.Who knew?
Get a life Babs

Edit-is the past tense of scrape actually scraped or have I made up a word?!
It'll be scrapeth surely?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s pre-ordered a book......to sit with all the other books she buys but never reads. Just sticks them on her book case in colour order, to look good for the ‘gram and make her look like she has a brain cell when we all know she’s pickled her brain cells in alcohol.
Also ..... Ste really is no oil painting is he? Mind you he looks pretty good compared to his wife these days but guess that bar is really low!

Reactions: 14
Nù⅞

I imagine she has just discovered that not everyone washes their hair every day and, fulfilling her dual need for engagement AND endless validation, is going to talk about it constantly. Just wash your hair whenever you feel you need to Emma, ffs.
I'm sure it was mentioned on here only a few days ago - hi Babs 👋👋

Reactions: 8
Had to chuckle reading that bloody hedge post for a few reasons....

how unflattering is that photo of pus .....he looks like he’s got a giant hand
she says she’s not interested to his ramblings cos she’s trying to watch gogglebox.....calling bullshit on that cos it’s on way past her bedtime at 9pm
its a fuckin hedge .....what’s to get excited about 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Oh gawd, just watched gogglebox (in real time😂) they show the segment from This Morning where a lady makes money online from farting. Heaven. Help. Us.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
3FCA58A7-17CD-4FE1-BBE5-294C793BD126.png

She really posted this photo!!!!!! Gurning photos are bad enough but she’s just doing it now. It’s not Normal to post photos like this. It’s awful

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Ffs they are still milking that grazed bleeping knee from canal jump
ffs, it was as a literal grazed knee! i swear a toddler would have been happy with a plaster, and coped with far less drama! but ofc, he has babs to thank because - while it might be a little sore - if it is wasn't for HER sending him to hospital - and multiple unnecessary trips to the doctor - he'd probably have lost his leg! duck off Blbabs! 😡

for a start, if it had been that bad, he wouldn't have been able to get himself to the hospital! and a quick reminder that he was treated with steri strips and a tube of bleeping savlon. there is absolutely no way that it is still sore now, because if it was we'd have heard about it on a daily basis! plus she wouldn't have a bleeping clue, because i imagine her response - if ste dared to tell her he was in pain - would be along the lines of "shut up ste, i'm watching gogglebox! bring me a hot cock and put the tea on!" her blatant lies for the sake of content are getting so desperate! 🤥

Reactions: 12
I may be misremembering this but I swear she had a laminator before and has posted about it on numerous occasions?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What big hands you have....all the better to do your job for you!
it's pretty hypocritical comment to be making, given the size of her trotters!

"you know what they say about big hands?" "......bigger fists to smash your face in with!"

I may be misremembering this but I swear she had a laminator before and has posted about it on numerous occasions?
yes, definitely! i thought the same... 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.