Brummy Mummy #69 W-anchors ahoy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure she'll be getting another beauty box any time soon!
awkwardly providing close-up proof that the eye masks she stuck to her cheeks did absolutely nothing to improve her complexion! i'm sure that's exactly the quality of advert that glossy box we're hoping for! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion: BrummyMummy #70 You know what they say about PUS big hands, bad at DIY.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That will make a return next week then! 😂😬 I'm stocking up on bleach for my eyes 👀👀
I doubt there is enough room in her hobbit house to do a gambole or any of the other ridiculous "dances" she insisted on putting us through. Maybe the neighbours will get a show out the front??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I doubt there is enough room in her hobbit house to do a gambole or any of the other ridiculous "dances" she insisted on putting us through. Maybe the neighbours will get a show out the front??
I don't think she looks well enough to cope with weekly dancing

Reactions: 10
View attachment 574361
She really posted this photo!!!!!! Gurning photos are bad enough but she’s just doing it now. It’s not Normal to post photos like this. It’s awful
This is what I don’t get. She’s talking about a laminator so why not show any photograph of that? Why do we need to see her face all the time? I don’t know anybody who shows their own face on stories so much

Saturday is kennys lie in day. So why is she filming with a child in bed at 6.55 when it’s his turn for a lie in. Oh yes, to confirm to tattle she sleeps alone 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm hoping she is washing her hair today too!! Babs I think it's gone past the dry shampoo stage!! Also no one cares what you dreamt last night, I dreamt my supervisor was having an affair with our old boss, see Babs no one is interested, it's only interesting to me and probably my supervisor?!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Saturday is kennys lie in day. So why is she filming with a child in bed at 6.55 when it’s his turn for a lie in. Oh yes, to confirm to tattle she sleeps alone 😂😂😂
Judging by how exhausted she looks I'd say Stephen is the only one actually sleeping on his sofa bed and she just lies awake in her bed

I'm hoping she is washing her hair today too!! Babs I think it's gone past the dry shampoo stage!! Also no one cares what you dreamt last night, I dreamt my supervisor was having an affair with our old boss, see Babs no one is interested, it's only interesting to me and probably my supervisor?!!!!
Why has she decided not to wash it every day? Because she can't be bothered anymore or does she think her hair will suddenly look thicker and less orange if she's doesn't?

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion:

Scraping the barrel asking for ideas on polls, is this Babs life goals?

Are we sure she’s not spelt vibrator wrong & that’s why she’s so excited?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion:

Scraping the barrel asking for ideas on polls, is this Babs life goals?

Are we sure she’s not spelt vibrator wrong & that’s why she’s so excited?
she definitely needs to get herself a vibrator, Babs I'm sure you'd be able to find a Disney inspired one 😂😂

• Haha
Erm what exactly does Babs need to laminate? Does she work in a school office? Is she putting up a display? Or perhaps some signs to help people navigate around the tiny house next week when they are allowed inside? It is so massive, I’m not surprised if she’s worrying people will get lost.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Erm what exactly does Babs need to laminate? Does she work in a school office? Is she putting up a display? Or perhaps some signs to help people navigate around the tiny house next week when they are allowed inside? It is so massive, I’m not surprised if she’s worrying people will get lost.
She needs to laminate her certificates that Ste makes in Excel

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She needs to laminate her certificates that Ste makes in Excel
The laminator has really pissed me off. Laminating is not biodegradable so what ever she creates is here forever! she has zero environmental awareness.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The laminator has really pissed me off. Laminating is not biodegradable so what ever she creates is here forever! she has zero environmental awareness.
Absolutely. This is another example of Babs giving no fucks at all about the environment. More plastic waste? That’s her in a nutshell.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Exactly!! And she'll claim on expenses so basically we're paying for her to have a laminator that she doesn't need

• Angry
She’s only got it so she can make new door plaques things for her cruizzzzzzzze

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Oh do duck off Emma with your schmaltzy talk. It's a bloody beech hedge! Anyone with a brain would know they are brown until spring, a lot like a lot of plants. I hate the way she over glorifies everything. Get a life!
They should know living in that area that all the hedges (that are mandatory) were looking the same thus no need to worry about them and their colour!

Also, we’re a veggie household and personally I think those burgers are the worst I’ve ever tried!

I may be misremembering this but I swear she had a laminator before and has posted about it on numerous occasions?
She probably had to buy another as she hadn’t bought anything for at least ten minutes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.