Brummy Mummy #69 W-anchors ahoy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The artist who designed the wallpaper has commented on her post saying how pleased she is that Babs likes it. It’s definitely a ‘lewk’. I mean in a small child’s bedroom or a playroom it would be okay, but in that odd tent-shaped room, nah, you can keep your freebie wallpaper Babs Hun 😘

Reactions: 12
The dog got more fuss on her birthday than her son!

also she wishes she could find Creme eggs like she did last year? What happened to the giant box she bought from Costco then?

Reactions: 19
am I the only one who doesnt have photos of themselves on they're desk/office space and it quite weird that babs does ?????
I find it weird that they are just of her! I have 2 photos on my desk, I'm in both of them, one is a pic with my husband and daughter, and the other is a group shot with the ladies I trained with... I'd feel an absolute knob just having a load of pose-y photos of myself all over my own desk!!!!

Reactions: 16
The catching a glimpse of Babs sweaty, smelly pyjamas is enough to make me gag 🤢. I’d have to wear rubber gloves to carry them to the washing machine 🤮
I bet her pj's stink with the amount of time she wears them! And her bed sheets as she doesn't seem to change them very often either!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Why has she shared a video of her curling her hair naked? Firstly surely the burning risk makes you want to wear clothes and secondly why does she think anyone wants to almost see her baps. Also I do not believe she washes her hair every day!!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.