Brummy Mummy #69 W-anchors ahoy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her desk has too much stuff on it...how is she meant to actually do any "werk" there? Also lick paint...they are gifting to everybody on bloody instagram. This has the complete opposite effect on me...i will now avoid them at all costs🤷‍♀️
Me too, I actually bought their paint prior to her being gifted. Wish I could send it back.

Reactions: 12
Omg dying at the glossy box ad!! She hasn’t even got the eye masks on properly??? The one still has the wrappers on?? They are like really thin silicone that goes under the eye, they defo still have one layer of paper on 😂😂😂😂 what an absolute mess she’s made of that! Plus they are on her cheeks! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Great room for a teenager not a 40 something year old woman.

She's a female version of Peter Pan.

Reactions: 15
am I the only one who doesnt have photos of themselves on they're desk/office space and it quite weird that babs does ?????

• Haha
Reactions: 28
am I the only one who doesnt have photos of themselves on they're desk/office space and it quite weird that babs does ?????
I can imagine the likes of Gary Barlow or David Beckham or other famous people have a wall or area somewhere where they have awards, posters, album covers etc etc. Because they have achieved things that are to be proud of. Babs is clearly aiming for that, but all she really has is one blogging award from 2013 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ So to stroke her massive ego and remind her how amazing she is at her job, she has any old tat or selfie that reminds her of her “werk”.

Reactions: 11
Why the duck is she making such a big deal about Ste doing the wallpaper on his own, why would you want to draw attention to the fact you didn’t help your husband at all??

Reactions: 18
Is that it
It’s like paper you might out in a baby’s room
🤔
It's nice wallpaper ... for a nursery. I cant believe that she chose this for her "office". Who? Who? On instagram did she find that thought nursery wallpaper in an office/future teenager's bedroom was a good idea?!

Reactions: 13
I can imagine the likes of Gary Barlow or David Beckham or other famous people have a wall or area somewhere where they have awards, posters, album covers etc etc. Because they have achieved things that are to be proud of. Babs is clearly aiming for that, but all she really has is one blogging award from 2013 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ So to stroke her massive ego and remind her how amazing she is at her job, she has any old tat or selfie that reminds her of her “werk”.
She’s desperate to be famous. Hence the job. She thinks she’s famous and has fans. She probably loves that we talk about her.
She even said yesterday that it’s been her dream to sit at the tables at the Brits. I can’t believe adults dream of this tit.

• Heart
She’s desperate to be famous. Hence the job. She thinks she’s famous and has fans. She probably loves that we talk about her.
She even said yesterday that it’s been her dream to sit at the tables at the Brits. I can’t believe adults dream of this tit.
Is it because Louise didn't take her, and now she's looking for another mug to take her to one of these events

Reactions: 13
She's pissed in the bath,,,,,, singing about people being mean 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hi Emma 👋

Dear god, get off Tattle and spend the time and effort on working out how you're going to stop your kids being bullied.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I don’t think she was gifted that for her office. I think it was gifted for one of the kids rooms but Babs was having none of that! She’s always has to keep stuff for herself first & foremost cos she’s a selfish twit!
Personally think that wallpaper is hideous! That top room is one big mess. No cohesion, no theme other ‘I love myself’!

Honestly cannot get over that awful wallpaper... I thought it was clown/circus themed from a distance! What a horribly busy wall to be right up against whilst you're 'working'

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.