Brummy Mummy #69 W-anchors ahoy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The gurning in the take that reel brought me here, I can’t stop cringing at it. Her poor kids!!! 😳
The gurning is aimed at tattle because she loves us so much, she doesn't realise what it actually looks like to the rest of the world. Basically she's lost the plot, and thinks if she screws up her face to make it really ugly, then her resting face isn't so bad in comparison

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So she wants to do more polls, cos it ups her engagement, ultimately making her more money, but she doesn’t know what to poll, so is asking her followers for ideas!!
What an absolute joke this woman is!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Had a busy few days so only just had chance today to catch up...
1. All her crap is on the other side of the room in that top top pic...we know it, she knows it, even the babettes will know so what was the point?
2. Singing to us in the bath-a) all I could see was her unibrow b) would make no sense to the rest of her followers.
3. The under eye masks on her cheeks-she will literally try and sell anything
My biggest take from the last couple of days is that she is more erratic/unstable than ever...your therapy isn't working Kebabba

Final point-ive gone back on insta and noted just how few followers she has on brummymummymugs (less than 4% of followers in comparison to her main page) 96% of your main page followers don't care (or are bots) so stop trying to flog a dead horse babs

Ps your hair is yellow hope this helps

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The gurning is aimed at tattle because she loves us so much, she doesn't realise what it actually looks like to the rest of the world. Basically she's lost the plot, and thinks if she screws up her face to make it really ugly, then her resting face isn't so bad in comparison
Well its not working 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Poll ideas

Where does Kenny sleep - Loft or Shoe cupboard
What colour is Emma's hair - Yellow or Bright Yellow
How often does Emma correctly label stuff - Never or Never
Which punctuations sign does Emma not understand how to use - Fullstop or apostrophe
Who is Emma's favourite child - Erin or Erin
Which pair of Emma's manky PJ'S make you feel most sick - Red paisley or All of them
How much time does Emma spend on Tattle - Loads or Too Much

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm sorry but what kind of wife or mother (or both!) needs to be advised that putting a load of washing on once a day will transform your life. who are these people that cannot work this out for themselves ffs??!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm sorry but what kind of wife or mother (or both!) needs to be advised that putting a load of washing on once a day will transform your life. who are these people that cannot work this out for themselves ffs??!!
The same people who think nothing of spending £15 on mugs4mugs 🤪🤷‍♀️

• Haha
I’m a bit late to talk about the wallpaper, but I’ve had a look at your lovely tattle comments and I don’t think this has been mentioned yet...
Why did they pick a pattern that has such an unsuitable pattern repeat for that odd wall? The two badgers(?) are right next to each other because the paper has gone around a corner. It looks so odd and off putting, I would have to re-do it if I lived there.
68E31BC7-C28B-4EA8-858A-F5AC57B24513.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My answers, Gary Barlow, Smash mash, thin hair, rat poo. Do I win a prize now? 🤔
Prize winners shall always remain anonymous (shhh well done, you can have a ripped off Disney mug & an award winning authors book of your choice Emma Or Emma?)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m a bit late to talk about the wallpaper, but I’ve had a look at your lovely tattle comments and I don’t think this has been mentioned yet...
Why did they pick a pattern that has such an unsuitable pattern repeat for that odd wall? The two badgers(?) are right next to each other because the paper has gone around a corner. It looks so odd and off putting, I would have to re-do it if I lived there.
View attachment 572362
The first thing I thought when I saw this was that they hadn’t bothered to line it up and how bad it looks - it’s not initially clear that the wall goes back but I agree it does not work with that style wall.

• Haha
She looks really really ill.
It's quite odd to be honest, she breaks her neck to try and convince us all that she is struggling mentally when she could so easily discuss her physical problems and we'd all believe that, I mean, she looks utterly dreadful.

Reactions: 20
To those of you wondering, in other words tattlers 😂

Also, how unwell does she look in the last story
She looks so unwell. Emma please you can step away from this whole thing whether you are mentally ill physically or both it’s not worth the damage this is doing to you long term. It’s okay to stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.