Brummy Mummy #69 W-anchors ahoy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched that primarni haul in a moment of weakness, main reason I stuck it was I was mesmerised and not in a good way at how many shades of pissy blonde her hair was .....get to a fuckin salon and get it sorted

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's pissed in the bath,,,,,, singing about people being mean 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hi Emma 👋

Dear god, get off Tattle and spend the time and effort on working out how you're going to stop your kids being bullied.
She is on tattle a lot, and not even for the community aspect, just for her ego

Honestly cannot get over that awful wallpaper... I thought it was clown/circus themed from a distance! What a horribly busy wall to be right up against whilst you're 'working'
bleeping awful isn’t it? I could feel a migraine coming just glancing at the mess.

Reactions: 12
No wonder her son likes that blob fish so much. Looks like his mom
He thinks that if he likes the blob fish his mum will be flattered. That's how desperately he wishes she would pay him some attention

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
In reference to someone's post r.e carol Baskin earlier/Joe exotic..
Say hello to Bab exotic!
2021-05-12-20-18-18.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I meant to say ‘put in a baby’s/toddlers room’
I mean it’s not horrible just very babyish for an adults office
Thank goodness she got it for free
I think the plan is for Erin to have that as her bedroom one day. As she’s a never ageing toddler the wallpaper will go nicely.

Reactions: 16
I mean,,,,, Glossy Box must be thrilled that their Ad was followed up by this monstrosity 🤮🤢
Look at the skin and the sweaty pours 🤦‍♀️
This photo gives us a glimpse of even more veiny veins on the side of her nose. Eek!

But atleast her followers can reference her profile picture where she is holding an alcoholic beverage for cause

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She seems obsessed with her grout being clean. Shame she can't say the same about herself. Since she likes giving us close ups of her face so regularly.

Reactions: 14
She seems obsessed with her grout being clean. Shame she can't say the same about herself. Since she likes giving us close ups of her face so regularly.
Guess she’s been reading the Disney Vloggers thread on here then, because there’s been talk about dirty grout in a particular Disney vloggers home.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So does that mean everytime she features the 'top top' and the wall is in shot she needs to label it Ad/Gifted? 🤦‍♀️🤣
Let's see how well she gets on with that 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.