Brummy Mummy #69 W-anchors ahoy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her singing. 😳

Also. Do we really think Pus did that decorating or did she have workmen in on Monday which is why the carpet was delayed?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her singing. 😳

Also. Do we really think Pus did that decorating or did she have workmen in on Monday which is why the carpet was delayed?
Looking at his painting skills I would say no, he didn’t do the wallpapering. Can’t be easy doing that shape and he’d never even done it before.
Also, her singing 🙉

Reactions: 14
Of all the things you could do or be in this world, I can’t believe she wants her legacy to be this horrendous content. Looking rough as on camera while chatting absolute tit that no one cares about. And that’s not to mention all the other things she posts.
I mean, I guess more people know her name than know mine, but if I got run over by a bus tomorrow I think people would remember me as a decent mum, a kind, sometimes funny person who taught kids maths and English. Someone who can use a full stop in the right place! I’m not sure people would remember her for the same 🤦🏼‍♀️
F44BD986-B4F7-448D-99EA-4D2DD9E6C10F.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
On yesterday vlog at 3 minutes in does she seriously describe the colour of those YELLOW shorts as "lime" 🙄🤦‍♀️ Lime is green Bab, Yellow is lemon - twit!!!
She is so thick, how did this woman ever teach.
And she is so controlling, she made sure Erin got some stuff that she wanted her to have FFS!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
omg is she naked in that hair post ..... duck sake Babs put it away.
It's a longer version of one of the stupid scenes from the rEaLiStIc 🤪 hair curling video.

It looks ridiculous, the way she's acting then you see her going back to her normal face to stop recording 🤣😂 I can't believe how much she makes me cringe on a daily basis, I don't mention it most of the time because I'd never post anything else!

Her singing. 😳

If Stephen had done the papering, she’d have vlogged or at least storied it. 🤥

Screenshot_20210513-094207_Samsung Internet.jpg

Second paragraph in...shouldn't it be CANT?
It reads to me like none of those things make her feel better

• Haha
  • Heart
Why does she make such a bleeping song and dance about EVERYTHING.
Lucy is a dog, I love dogs. I really do,,,,, But umpteen Stories and a grid post that long and gushing is just so OTT 🤮🤢

Reactions: 16
Can and Can't are difficult words to understand, even for a best selling author. Give her a break 🤣
Don't think they cover it at masters level...think this and the use of full stops are saved for those studying for a PhD 🤣

• Haha
Why does she make such a bleeping song and dance about EVERYTHING.
Lucy is a dog, I love dogs. I really do,,,,, But umpteen Stories and a grid post that long and gushing is just so OTT 🤮🤢
To be honest I don’t think she’s done enough, I mean where was Lucy’s cake this morning blowing out the candles? Where was the Polaroid photo wall & happy birthday banners? Piss poor performance if you ask me she needs to get that rapunzel milkmaid costume on & milk it a bit more🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She looks like one of those people who always pulls faces in photos and labels themselves ‘the crazy one’ when actually shes just a massive hole.

The gurning in the take that reel brought me here, I can’t stop cringing at it. Her poor kids!!! 😳
Same. I dont come on this thread much but its the gurning, it makes my head spin. Why would you make yourself look like that on purpose 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
She looks like one of those people who always pulls faces in photos and labels themselves ‘the crazy one’ when actually shes just a massive hole.

Same. I dont come on this thread much but its the gurning, it makes my head spin. Why would you make yourself look like that on purpose 😬
It reminds me of something I privately would have done when I was about 11.......and I would have been mortified then if someone saw me let alone in 40s publicly!

Reactions: 10
I can’t get over the clip of her curling her hair today!
WHY WHY WHY??

Why would you want anyone to see this!!!!!!!! I’m fn shooketh!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.