Brummy Mummy #69 W-anchors ahoy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How conceited is she? That desk is bleeping ridiculous. I’ve never known anybody display so much stuff that screams about themselves so much, she takes narc to the next level

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sorry if it’s been said before but doesn’t LP wear heart glasses? Babs really does just copy everyone else! Also she’s upset Erin wants to choose her own clothes?? Is that because babs can’t dictate. Also, she’s going to buy Erin shorts from the boys section because they are longer?? Oh babs you have it so very very wrong! Also those T-shirt’s were not cropped! She’s such a prude and completely not the bopo “confident” person she makes herself out to be to her followers. I wish her sheep could see that!

Reactions: 14
Sorry but it winds me up so much when she does a poll on her story and only gives the option to answer yes or yes. Why is she so afraid of people disagreeing with her?! 🙄
I think she’s copied this from Louise Pentland, she used to do this.

Reactions: 7
Right, I like the wallpaper in her ‘reveal’ but the room is a bleeping triangle shaped and so bloody cluttered it’s giving me second hand anxiety! 😂

Reactions: 16
I like the wall paper and how they have fitted the desk in.
The only thing that worries me is where all
of the clutter in the first picture has gone because it won’t have been thrown away

The only thing that worries me is where all
of the clutter in the first picture has gone because it won’t have been thrown away
I was wondering where all the clutter had gone, won't look like that when it's all shoved back in 'top top'

Reactions: 12
You just know the rest of the room is a right mess with stuff just chucked anywhere but HER desk is sorted.🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 18
A highly edited room reveal 😂, wallpaper too busy for all the clutter she has on her desk.

Reactions: 13
Why is she only showing one side of the 'top top' 🤷‍♀️
Because the other end of the room is like Monica from friends locked cupboard!!🤣 ( If you don't watch friends then it's where she keeps all her tat/crap/clutter)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I want to see the other end of this “newly decorated” room bet the other half is grotty as tit with her crisp collection and police files

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I commented on the Facebook post/swimming cozzie video yesterday. It said something like this 'really love seeing a variety of bodies on the Internet, thank you for your part in this. I was thinking about what you said about how much confidence you get from your followers and also you mentioned on Instagram that you've been feeling a bit wobbly hence the therapy. I'm wondering if you need to work on your confidence coming from inside yourself and not based on your followers? Maybe that way the negative opinions/hate you get wouldn't affect you so much, because you'd be filled with self belief and not based on others opinions. I think this could be really freeing for you and allow you to be the youiest you you can be?'.

And although I am a lurker on tattle I did actually mean this comment genuinely, I think it would do her the world of good if her belief in herself came from within. But anyway, she deleted and blocked last night when she was watching the brits, about 5 mins before she declared she was tired and off to bed...
I got blocked because I urged her to get a test sharing my non typical symptoms 🤦‍♀️🤯

• Haha
  • Angry
Right i think ste has bought the shed ,that he was planning to use for sleeping in, however i think this is now full to bursting point with all the top top crap, so ste is back to sleeping in the bath/shoe cupboard

• Haha
Hideous! Far too busy and very child like. The sort of paper you would soon get fed up of.
I meant to say ‘put in a baby’s/toddlers room’
I mean it’s not horrible just very babyish for an adults office
Thank goodness she got it for free

Reactions: 13
Her desk has too much stuff on it...how is she meant to actually do any "werk" there? Also lick paint...they are gifting to everybody on bloody instagram. This has the complete opposite effect on me...i will now avoid them at all costs🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.