Brummy Mummy #66 Easter decor verging on obscene, did you know she’s a size 18?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know right- I have one diary that does work, my personal stuff, anything worth noting for my husband, anything of note for my daughter and stuff for the family as a whole...

I bet she's devoted many a notebook to investigating the identity of @Tweacle!!
She has tried hard to find me out trust me. I could say so much more but honestly she’s a horror and Ste isn’t much better, I think they could make my life a bit miserable if they wanted to. Tell you what though, I’m not the only person on here who knows her though. I’m sure someone else does apart from Mrs brigs.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Taming Twins stories saying sorry she’s disappeared and she’ll be back full force once the kids are back at school 🤔🤔🤔 Wonder if bab-demic has infected her?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
She has tried hard to find me out trust me. I could say so much more but honestly she’s a horror and Ste isn’t much better, I think they could make my life a bit miserable if they wanted to. Tell you what though, I’m not the only person on here who knows her though. I’m sure someone else does apart from Mrs brigs.
I patiently await the day Babs implodes & you can reveal all 😇

Taming Twins stories saying sorry she’s disappeared and she’ll be back full force once the kids are back at school 🤔🤔🤔 Wonder if bab-demic has infected her?
Mmmm I wonder she’s never normally so quiet when the kids are on holiday.

Reactions: 19
I'm sorry, but I still can't get over calling this tit show work 🤣And having a "work diary" 🤣🤣
I know!

Monday 'throw myself around the kitchen'
Tuesday 'make a cardboard hammer and point at toys weve been sent'

Wow.. no wonder you're in bed by 8, that's tiring stuff! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just watched LP’s recent video upload. It’s a try-on clothes haul. She openly points out that as a plus-size woman she has to buy clothes in sizes ranging from 18-22 because of the inconsistencies in retailers’ sizing and different styles. I wonder why she isn’t influenced by her old pal Babs, then she could just buy everything in size 18 😂 I also noticed she didn’t try to film from flattering angles or hide her bigger areas. I know Louise has her faults and is not everyone’s cup of tea, but when hunfluencers are more open like this it makes them more acceptable in my opinion.

Reactions: 33
You keep safe @Tweacle it is way more fun knowing Emma has no clue who you are 🤣👏🙌

It's funny how TT has apologised for mainly eating fish fingers 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Isn't that Emma's staple diet 🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I do too. Even if Tweacle never actually confirms anything for definite, the fact that Emma has no idea who they are, but that they're someone she knows, must mess with her head daily 🤣🤣
A friend of mine was at school with Wet Claire, she said that Claire was a nice girl, but Babs was terribly bossy and a bit spiteful and ruled the roost at home over wet San and Rog !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
A friend of mine was at school with Wet Claire, she said that Claire was a nice girl, but Babs was terribly bossy and a bit spiteful and ruled the roost at home over wet San and Rog !
So so true ! She’s bossy in all aspects of life. And if she thinks you can forward her in any way to getting what she wants, she’s bloody beyond.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Curiouser and curiouser! She would definitely make things difficult because she is just ghastly. However, I'm totally here for it if you ever throw caution to the wind and spill the entire tea pot. In the meantime it's very satisfying to know that she is so bothered by your real-life identity.

Babdemic! 💀
Needs adding to the Wiki stat!

This is exactly how I've always pictured her. I was surprised when I learned there's not much age difference between her and Claire, firstly because Babs looks a fair bit older than her sister, and secondly she gives off vibes of someone who had her parents to herself for quite a while and resents sharing the limelight with a sibling. I am 6 and 8 years older than my sisters and by all accounts was a bit of a brat when the first one arrived! Babs gives me those resentment vibes. I've said before, I'm desperate to know if Ste's siblings have kids. Imagine her resenting Erin and Ethan not being the sole grandchildren and imagine she LOVES that Claire doesn't have children!

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Unlike Babs though TT does like to spend time with her kids and family. I'm not sure her family are local so perhaps next week she's away seeing them, which is allowed then. Also she didn't look ill and I'm sure she'd say if they were self isolating due to a selfish twonk!

Reactions: 10
Curiouser and curiouser! She would definitely make things difficult because she is just ghastly. However, I'm totally here for it if you ever throw caution to the wind and spill the entire tea pot. In the meantime it's very satisfying to know that she is so bothered by your real-life identity.

Babdemic! 💀
Needs adding to the Wiki stat!

This is exactly how I've always pictured her. I was surprised when I learned there's not much age difference between her and Claire, firstly because Babs looks a fair bit older than her sister, and secondly she gives off vibes of someone who had her parents to herself for quite a while and resents sharing the limelight with a sibling. I am 6 and 8 years older than my sisters and by all accounts was a bit of a brat when the first one arrived! Babs gives me those resentment vibes. I've said before, I'm desperate to know if Ste's siblings have kids. Imagine her resenting Erin and Ethan not being the sole grandchildren and imagine she LOVES that Claire doesn't have children!
I’m sure Babs said during the earlier lockdown that the Erin & Ethan missed their cousins on Pus’s side of the family. Pus is one of three.

Reactions: 7
as if babs will be helping her mam and dad move house ,shes far to lazy for that, she might be lying in their shower crying because they have sold her childhood home but at least she got some of her tat that she left there back

• Haha
Reactions: 15
as if babs will be helping her mam and dad move house ,shes far to lazy for that, she might be lying in their shower crying because they have sold her childhood home but at least she got some of her tat that she left there back
She didn't even seem to be helping much when SHE moved!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Would still love to know the reason behind the mystery of the hotel stay on their first night......

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Would still love to know the reason behind the mystery of the hotel stay on their first night......
Could it of been lack of internet?
She said the house was dirty didn't she, but they could of just ordered a takeaway and cleaned 🙈 ridiculous idea, I know!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Could it of been lack of internet?
She said the house was dirty didn't she, but they could of just ordered a takeaway and cleaned 🙈 ridiculous idea, I know!
That's why we spend moving day cleaning - the place you leave then the new one. Good lord she's peddled enough cleaning products but is too darn lazy. Bet she had to wait for cleaners!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That's why we spend moving day cleaning - the place you leave then the new one. Good lord she's peddled enough cleaning products but is too darn lazy. Bet she had to wait for cleaners!
I loved how she made out it was spur of the moment, but it was clearly always their plan. Nothing wrong with it if you've chosen a good night's kip in a hotel instead of take away on the floor and cleaning and trying to get your house in a tiny bit of order at the end of a long day (I'd rather crack on myself), but just admit it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Are they off on their jollies?

She said the new house was dirty but I smell bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.