Brummy Mummy #66 Easter decor verging on obscene, did you know she’s a size 18?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Timing is just too convenient. Shes been caught out, had a tantrum and dissappeared again. Yawn.

Reactions: 25
I really really really hope against hope that she takes this week to reflect on her rubbish content / influencing and uses the time to think about how to improve. There's loads of ideas on here she could use and maybe she should poll her family & friends as to what they would like to see? I know I would if I was an influencer. She could be so good / funny / relatable if she just chilled the duck out and was more honest with her followers. Also fewer posts / stories would be good! Come on Babs, you can do it!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I really really really hope against hope that she takes this week to reflect on her rubbish content / influencing and uses the time to think about how to improve. There's loads of ideas on here she could use and maybe she should poll her family & friends as to what they would like to see? I know I would if I was an influencer. She could be so good / funny / relatable if she just chilled the duck out and was more honest with her followers. Also fewer posts / stories would be good! Come on Babs, you can do it!
Don’t get your hopes up! There have been quite a few times when we’ve thought she could change and do her job in a better way. But she never does 🙄

By the way, I watched the Louis Theroux/Joe Exotic program last night and I don’t know what Babs was on about - it literally started in 2020/2021 with new bits. It wasn’t a repeat at all. I know she’s SO intelligent and has a masters and used to be the head of RE so I don’t want to insult her, but she’s a special kind of idiot sometimes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh my god guys!!!! I had a dream I was in Tesco picking up canned cocktails and waving them around saying ‘cock in a can!’ and thinking I was hilarious!!! I’m so ashamed of myself!!!!! Please forgive me 🙏🏼

Don’t get your hopes up! There have been quite a few times when we’ve thought she could change and do her job in a better way. But she never does 🙄

By the way, I watched the Louis Theroux/Joe Exotic program last night and I don’t know what Babs was on about - it literally started in 2020/2021 with new bits. It wasn’t a repeat at all. I know she’s SO intelligent and has a masters and used to be the head of RE so I don’t want to insult her, but she’s a special kind of idiot sometimes 🤣
Exactly my thoughts re the Louis/Joe doc! It wasn’t rehashed content at all! I think she watched the wrong thing. What a dick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’d like to think that too, but from this post, from just 3 days ago, I fear that she’s going to become worse than ever 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I’d like to think that too, but from this post, from just 3 days ago, I fear that she’s going to become worse than ever 🤦🏼‍♀️
Okay so what is the’ over the top magic for my children’.......is that all the tat decorations that she puts up for all occasions?..... I don’t get this at all and how can she ‘gently’ be ‘too much’ Emma....she never does anything in a gentle way!!!...

Reactions: 20
Okay so what is the’ over the top magic for my children’.......is that all the tat decorations that she puts up for all occasions?..... I don’t get this at all and how can she ‘gently’ be ‘too much’ Emma....she never does anything in a gentle way!!!...
You’re right, there’s nothing gentle about Babs, everything she does is in a loud, crass and vulgar way. A bull in a China shop springs to mind.
Always has a be at the forefront of everything, regardless of the occasion. She just can’t help herself. Everything about her screams ‘me me me’ 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Morning guys, I'm sat in bed, scratching, picking sleep out of my eyes, rubbing my wax works skin with sweaty bed head and moaning about how cold it is while fantasising about Halloween ✌
Just incase you were missing Babs 🤮🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
You’re right, there’s nothing gentle about Babs, everything she does is in a loud, crass and vulgar way. A bull in a China shop springs to mind.
Always has a be at the forefront of everything, regardless of the occasion. She just can’t help herself. Everything about her screams ‘me me me’ 🤦🏼‍♀️
She is OTT. She always goes one step further to make it about her. She cannot read the room.
Examples -

Gift giving with Louise Pentland and (can’t think of her name) at Christmas. She was LOUD, BRASH. OFFENSIVE and AGGRESSIVE. Especially loved the part when she realised she gave the wrong gift bag to the wrong person and snatched the presents out of their hands!! Worth a watch.

The TikToK dance when she shimmied up front and lifted her skirt 🤢. Had to be centre stage.

I can imagine her on a day out, “do you know who I am??” Pushing her way through the crowds, not an ounce of compassion. I can also see TT acting the same way as her too...

She won’t come back and be ‘normal’ it’s not in her nature. FAME has got to her head and she can’t see past anything else now.

Disclaimer: I use the term fame lightly here

Reactions: 28
I don’t understand how she’s been making herself smaller or hiding her “youest you” or whatever crap it was. Literally her content has not changed at all over time. She is always loud, always braggy, always gross, always all about her.
Honestly, I would love to know when she thinks she’s being a lesser version of herself. When she fans her foof for the world? When she regularly dances with no bra? When she shoves other people out of the way (including her own kids) so she’s always the middle of the shot? When she’s performing the Maui rap in front of everyone on Brighton beach? When she’s slurring her words after a cock in a can or two? Where are the examples of her behaving in a way that isn’t being her true self? (I mean apart from the fake “I loves ya” niceity nice act to her followers, who she clearly couldn’t give two shits about as long as they keep the money rolling in. The aggressive bossy her she *thinks* she’s hiding we all see!)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I don’t understand how she’s been making herself smaller or hiding her “youest you” or whatever crap it was. Literally her content has not changed at all over time. She is always loud, always braggy, always gross, always all about her.
Honestly, I would love to know when she thinks she’s being a lesser version of herself. When she fans her foof for the world? When she regularly dances with no bra? When she shoves other people out of the way (including her own kids) so she’s always the middle of the shot? When she’s performing the Maui rap in front of everyone on Brighton beach? When she’s slurring her words after a cock in a can or two? Where are the examples of her behaving in a way that isn’t being her true self? (I mean apart from the fake “I loves ya” niceity nice act to her followers, who she clearly couldn’t give two shits about as long as they keep the money rolling in. The aggressive bossy her she *thinks* she’s hiding we all see!)
Yes, if all this has been her being meek and mild then gawd help us when she really let’s rip with the full force of her personality! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She is such a basic b!tch. So common and vulgar. You can buy a postcode. You can't however buy class.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Yes, if all this has been her being meek and mild then gawd help us when she really let’s rip with the full force of her personality! 😬
I don't think she "makes herself smaller" at all. She is who she is in all her overspending, netflix binging, gunt flashing glory. The only act she seems to put on is that she actually gives a crap about the Babettes or cares what her children or husband want or think, everything they do, watch, eat, and are interested in is dictatedby her. So long as Emma can do exactly what she wants all the time, everything is A-ok! What that post really means is "don't question me for being my authentic self even when my behaviour/life choices are dubious". As with body confidence, she's missed the bloody point. They are not supposed to be tools she can use to justify crap life choices and unhealthy living.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh my god guys!!!! I had a dream I was in Tesco picking up canned cocktails and waving them around saying ‘cock in a can!’ and thinking I was hilarious!!! I’m so ashamed of myself!!!!! Please forgive me 🙏🏼

Exactly my thoughts re the Louis/Joe doc! It wasn’t rehashed content at all! I think she watched the wrong thing. What a dick 😂
Oh gosh. Hope you’re ok ? You know what you need ? A groupon therapist lovely 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She is such a basic b!tch. So common and vulgar. You can buy a postcode. You can't however buy class.
Exactly! What on earth is she going to do when this is all over? When she hits 50 and her kids are what 17 and 15 will she still be getting up at the crack of dawn and saying they’ve had no sleep and still doing ‘bed olympics’??? Still serving their food on plastic plates and doing the hot cock stand for all occasions??? She hasn’t thought about her future at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Curiouser and curiouser! She would definitely make things difficult because she is just ghastly. However, I'm totally here for it if you ever throw caution to the wind and spill the entire tea pot. In the meantime it's very satisfying to know that she is so bothered by your real-life identity.

Babdemic! 💀
Needs adding to the Wiki stat!

This is exactly how I've always pictured her. I was surprised when I learned there's not much age difference between her and Claire, firstly because Babs looks a fair bit older than her sister, and secondly she gives off vibes of someone who had her parents to herself for quite a while and resents sharing the limelight with a sibling. I am 6 and 8 years older than my sisters and by all accounts was a bit of a brat when the first one arrived! Babs gives me those resentment vibes. I've said before, I'm desperate to know if Ste's siblings have kids. Imagine her resenting Erin and Ethan not being the sole grandchildren and imagine she LOVES that Claire doesn't have children!
The whole only grandchildren thing I get those vibes too. She’s thrilled she has the wet wipes full attention. I have a SIL exactly the same, she actively makes sure her children are front & centre & mine barely get a look in. Can count on one hand the amount of time the in laws have contacted my kids over lockdown.

• Sad
I sincerely hope Babs doesn’t make the sad news of Prince Phillip dying about her.
I’m devastated at this news that’s just broken. Our poor Queen.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She is OTT. She always goes one step further to make it about her. She cannot read the room.
Examples -

Gift giving with Louise Pentland and (can’t think of her name) at Christmas. She was LOUD, BRASH. OFFENSIVE and AGGRESSIVE. Especially loved the part when she realised she gave the wrong gift bag to the wrong person and snatched the presents out of their hands!! Worth a watch.

The TikToK dance when she shimmied up front and lifted her skirt 🤢. Had to be centre stage.

I can imagine her on a day out, “do you know who I am??” Pushing her way through the crowds, not an ounce of compassion. I can also see TT acting the same way as her too...

She won’t come back and be ‘normal’ it’s not in her nature. FAME has got to her head and she can’t see past anything else now.

Disclaimer: I use the term fame lightly here
So glad that someone else has also picked up on TT. I dont think she is a particularly nice person either. She has commented frequently on Babs posts, defaming the "Trolls" and backing her up. This , I believe is why they are friends. (Good recipes though!)

I sincerely hope Babs doesn’t make the sad news of Prince Phillip dying about her.
I’m devastated at this news that’s just broken. Our poor Queen.
I just checked her Insta as I am fully expecting her to use it as an excuse to cut short her week off and come back and make it ALL about her 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.