Brummy Mummy #66 Easter decor verging on obscene, did you know she’s a size 18?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm wondering if it's at least part of the reason she left. She could maybe foresee a tit storm brewing with that and then the covid talk. Maybe her size 18 ego has been hurt and she's sulking re both issues

Reactions: 21
This woman is the worst advert for a city ever. If that is a typical BRUMMY then I for one will not be venturing there any time soon ! Sorry bab 🙄 but she is repulsive ! 🤢
Trust me we aren’t all like her. We’re actually a really funny, friendly bunch and the city has so much to offer than primark and the botanical gardens 😂

Reactions: 28
Maybe her ‘management’ have sent her on a course to correctly tag her pictures and ads 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20210410-004011_Chrome.jpg

I don't know what Wednesday it will be as they have to investigate but I'm sure we will be keeping our eyes on it.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
This woman is the worst advert for a city ever. If that is a typical BRUMMY then I for one will not be venturing there any time soon ! Sorry bab 🙄 but she is repulsive ! 🤢
Of all the people to represent Birmingham 🤦🏼‍♀️ and we get Babs 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She is not a typical Brummie. Trust me , there are many wonderful , some weird but still wonderful people here .

Reactions: 13
Maybe that’s why she set up a brummy mummy mugs account to get around the rules

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Finally getting a lie in because she doesn't have to worry about beating the algorithm!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Finally getting a lie in because she doesn't have to worry about beating the algorithm!
Such a sad way to let your life be governed by an algorithm. If she had decent content it probably wouldn't matter so much with the timing of posts 💁‍♂️

Reactions: 21
I don’t think the timing really matters though. Or anybody drunk posting or in another time zone would always beat her. She doesn’t come up first in mine, even of the brits.

Reactions: 11
Oh yes it’ll be about her losing her granny last year, she knows how to milk a situation & make it all about her.
yep. this will be a definite tingo when she returns next week. she'll have had an entire few days to get out her notebook and find ways to make his death all. about. HER. the obvious connection will be to nanny joyce's death, losing a grandparent and how she totally understands the grief of prince william losing his grandfather. 🤢

she'll undoubtedly be pleased that she has time to gauge other people's reactions to philip's death, so she can ensure that her own thoughts match with popular opinion - in exactly the same way that she delayed watching the meghan and harry interview specifically so she could wait to copy the reaction of other influenzas, in addition to the fact that it was on way past her bedtime. she'll be back, sharing other people's posts and claiming that their thoughts conveniently mirror hers exactly, to avoid actually mentioning the "sad time". her own post on the topic which will focus primarily on HER, the true kween. she'll compare her relationship with ste to that of queen elizabeth and philip - the greatest love story of all time, where ste sacrificed his own life and ambitions to support babs in her dream of exploiting their children, and risking his life cycling to get mash on demand.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Not all brummies are like the Conways! Babs annoys me as she really doesn't utilise her brummy usp in good light. We have fabulous independents, local artists she could showcase, so many more places beyond the Botanical Gardens! Once again she misses it by miles.

Reactions: 17
I have a friend who stayed moved to Birmingham for a time for work and he said it was a great place. Lots to do and the people were lovely. Emma definitely doesn’t do the place any justice.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.