Brummy Mummy #66 Easter decor verging on obscene, did you know she’s a size 18?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
⚠⚠⚠
I'm not saying this is related to Emma's sudden disappearance BUT I've had a reply from the ASA re posts of Brummy's that I'd reported saying (among other things) "action has been taken".
Could she be on a ban 😱😱😱😱😱🤷‍♀️ ⚠⚠⚠
That might be why she hasn’t been on to say anything about Philip. Other influencers on a break like Stacey Solomon have posted about it so I’m surprised babs hasn’t

Reactions: 21
⚠⚠⚠
I'm not saying this is related to Emma's sudden disappearance BUT I've had a reply from the ASA re posts of Brummy's that I'd reported saying (among other things) "action has been taken".
Is that what they do? Asking as I have no clue, that would be perfect timing for her break if they have.

Reactions: 16
That might be why she hasn’t been on to say anything about Philip. Other influencers on a break like Stacey Solomon have posted about it so I’m surprised babs hasn’t
I've no idea how these things work but it could be I guess.
I repeatedly reported her use of her own mugs in Stories, posts and YouTube videos without marking it Ad/Own Product. I also reported her for not declaring companies she'd previously worked with when things were featured on posts and stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Don’t get me started on those mugs! She started an Instagram just for the mugs and then didn’t post anything on it for days and has only made one post in over a month. I’ve not seen any stories on there. It’s just another half arsed attempt at something like the bibidi bobidi bullshit page that didn’t last long and she hasn’t posted on since august (how she got picked up for the marvel AD I’ll never know!)

Although the Disney page has reappeared in the bio so I imagine she has a trip coming up as it did disappear for a while

Reactions: 21
I am genuinely struggling with her 'too much' post. She's become ashamed of showing who she really is? So will be doing more of it? Eh?

Confused. This woman shares EVERYTHING. 130,000 people see her first thing every morning, in her bed, before she has even showered. Family celebrations are on the grid before most people wake up. We've seen her half naked in a swimming costume, doing a WAP dance in her daughters bedroom and slurring her way through the weekend. We know she's a 'size 18', when she shaves her bikini line and what day she goes to therapy. The woman can't go 2 hours without posting on insta and every vlog is an over the top 'seasonal' haul and her plants, mugs, stationery, tat make an appearance at every opportunity.

The only thing, literally the only thing in the world of Emma Conway that is a mystery is where, for the love of Primark, does PUS sleep?
Brilliant 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
⚠⚠⚠
They told you action had been taken but didn't say what... ASA are teases!!!

So I had a look at the ASA website and 'non-broadcast' sanctions are below. If you know which ads you reported, they may disappear from her feed shortly. Not yet though, she's got an out of office on remember, of course she won't be reading her emails....
Screenshot_20210409-210248.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
ASA reports tend to from memory come out on a Wednesday. So let's wait and see. 👍🏻

Reactions: 13
Will it take her a week to do it?! :oops:

I do think this is funny though - she's taking a break and the thread is STILL moving fast!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am genuinely struggling with her 'too much' post. She's become ashamed of showing who she really is? So will be doing more of it? Eh?

Confused. This woman shares EVERYTHING. 130,000 people see her first thing every morning, in her bed, before she has even showered. Family celebrations are on the grid before most people wake up. We've seen her half naked in a swimming costume, doing a WAP dance in her daughters bedroom and slurring her way through the weekend. We know she's a 'size 18', when she shaves her bikini line and what day she goes to therapy. The woman can't go 2 hours without posting on insta and every vlog is an over the top 'seasonal' haul and her plants, mugs, stationery, tat make an appearance at every opportunity.

The only thing, literally the only thing in the world of Emma Conway that is a mystery is where, for the love of Primark, does PUS sleep?
And the age old question- who won the competition Babs?? 😉👍

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm purely putting 2 and 2 together and could be way off. It's just a thought. Absolutely no details in the email as to what will happen but I do remember reading that they only feedback on complaints that are upheld 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
This woman is the worst advert for a city ever. If that is a typical BRUMMY then I for one will not be venturing there any time soon ! Sorry bab 🙄 but she is repulsive ! 🤢

Reactions: 14
I'm purely putting 2 and 2 together and could be way off. It's just a thought. Absolutely no details in the email as to what will happen but I do remember reading that they only feedback on complaints that are upheld 🤷‍♀️
linked or not it’s really interesting. Thank you for taking the time. It’s good to know that her cards have been marked.

Im interested to know if other companies would be more likely to avoid her now if this information is widely available. 🤔

I wish I knew more about it all now!

Reactions: 15
I also complained to ASA about the lack of #ad in all her mug stories, but I haven’t heard anything from them, will let you guys know if I do

Reactions: 15
I also complained to ASA about the lack of #ad in all her mug stories, but I haven’t heard anything from them, will let you guys know if I do
Do you remember ticking the box that asked if you wanted feedback?

Reactions: 7
⚠⚠⚠
Omg!!!! Imagine! What did you report??

Reactions: 6
linked or not it’s really interesting. Thank you for taking the time. It’s good to know that her cards have been marked.

Im interested to know if other companies would be more likely to avoid her now if this information is widely available. 🤔

I wish I knew more about it all now!
This was what I was hoping and was really my motivation for reporting her. Hopefully companies will get to know how bad she is at this and avoid her 🤷‍♀️

Omg!!!! Imagine! What did you report??
Undisclosed Ads, mainly of her own mugs.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.