Brummy Mummy #66 Easter decor verging on obscene, did you know she’s a size 18?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erin looks so grown up in those stories. Made even more noticeable by the fact she looks mortified at her mothers cringe “content”

Reactions: 15
Erin looks so grown up in those stories. Made even more noticeable by the fact she looks mortified at her mothers cringe “content”
Remember the impression Erin did of Babs overreacting and generally being loud and hysterical over the kids falling off a ride - and Erin and Ethan were sat on the ride absolutely fine thinking wtf is wrong with this woman.

I think Erin is becoming well aware of her mums over dramatic attention seeking embarrassing behaviour. Hopefully this will prevent her from growing up to be the same and also has her requesting to be removed from the “Brummymummyof2” brand.

Reactions: 19
The bleeping Disney Bath Bomb song is just grim.
I wish this woman would have her internet cut off,,,,,, PERMANENTLY!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That’s cos she is TOTALLY CRAP at her so called ‘job’! She is so unprofessional and lazy it never ceases to amaze me how much brand work she gets!
The music is just another example of the lack of any effort she puts into her posts.
I think, like Before You Go, she just doesn’t comprehend what songs are about beyond a very basic idea, like love.

Reactions: 7
I bet also she'll be one of those *nudge nudge wink wink* type "ooh any grand babies for me then?" type parents as soon as Ethan or Erin are married with no sensitivity whatsoever to the possibility that they could have problems conceiving 🙄🤦
or - *shock, horror* - the possibility that one, or both, of them may just grow up and not want to have children! erin and ethan aren't even teenagers yet, and babs has essentially planned their lives out for them. remember the time she said she'd probably become a grandmother in her 60s, because erin would probably have a baby at age 32 - solely based on the fact that doing so would mirror babs' own journey to motherhood. it's going to blow her tiny mind when the kids grow older, and begin to follow their own paths in life, disregarding her plans for them. she'll definitely be pressuring them for babies - "the one that made me a grandmother" - regardless of whether they want children, whether it's possible for them to have children etc etc. i don't have any kids myself, but i genuinely can't imagine having a ten year old and already preparing to be a grandmother! live in the moment babs - enjoy your kids while they're still young and don't refuse to acknowledge you because you're a total embarrassment!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I might be wrong but, with Lucy being old and sick is it wise to bring three rodents into the house and unsettle her? just my opinion 🤭

• Sad
  • Wow
I might be wrong but, with Lucy being old and sick is it wise to bring three rodents into the house and unsettle her? just my opinion 🤭
Agree totally. I know Lucy's quite an easygoing dog but I certainly wouldn't have brought any additional animals into the house until she passes. I think it's quite cruel and selfish of them.

Reactions: 17
Oh my god, that new advert! Is it meant to be funny?! Why would kids Chuck their shoes/coats at her? I don’t get it 🤷‍♀️
Erin is an awful actor 🤣

• Haha
She thinks her hair looks nice? It looks brittle AF from the box dye damage, and like it hasn't been brushed in days. But if that's the look you're going for Babs....

What is the hand underneath face/chin action that she does daily? I can't cope with it! She makes for very uncomfortable viewing especially her morning stories

And that clip from the AD. It isn't panic at the plants being damaged. Its pure rage at whoever threw it!

Oh my god, that new advert! Is it meant to be funny?! Why would kids Chuck their shoes/coats at her? I don’t get it 🤷‍♀️
Erin is an awful actor 🤣
Just another attempt at trying to be a relatable instamum. Except I believe her kids are less childish than her, and more than likely don't act in the way she tries to perceive them. Erin is 10, not 2. I highly doubt she DEMANDS snacks 🙄

I'm not saying I'm a better actor (but I would be!) But I wouldn't have had the kids yelling like that and looking like little a holes, I would have had them laying on the sofa shouting from a different room - that's how kids of that age ask for snacks!

I actually despise these mothers who haven't done basic house training with their kids. My 3 year old wouldn't chuck her shoes and coat at me, or anything else, and carries stuff in from the car. Pure lazy parenting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Triple threat is increasingly being shown by her mother as not so much. I dislike her adverts and that one is just ridiculous and makes the kids look like brats. Also Erin is always slightly in front of Ethan as the golden child.

I honestly don't think the kids behave like that. I think she likes to let us believe they do. If they were such brats she wouldn't have all the time she does to Insta everything she does, have baths at 6pm, sit on her arse and watch Netflix etc. I think the kids are relatively well behaved, despite the stories babs uses to try and portray them otherwise.

Oh dear god, so much to say about the Ad.
More lies, her kids would not dare to act like that cos she would bellow her vile manky breath at them.
Erin CANNOT act.
Ethan is more natural infront of the camera, bark up that tree Emma!
Time to relax 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 In your coat, stood up in the kitchen 🤦‍♀️🙄 WE ALL KNOW YOU RELAX PERMANENTLY IN YOUR PJ'S LAYING HORIZONTAL INFRONT OF NETFLIX.

Dear oh dear Graze, time to cancel my subscription!!

Also, that Ad was likely filmed during her "6 days off" so again, not OOO were you Bab.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh dear god, so much to say about the Ad.
More lies, her kids would not dare to act like that cos she would bellow her vile manky breath at them.
Erin CANNOT act.
Ethan is more natural infront of the camera, bark up that tree Emma!
Time to relax 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 In your coat, stood up in the kitchen 🤦‍♀️🙄 WE ALL KNOW YOU RELAX PERMANENTLY IN YOUR PJ'S LAYING HORIZONTAL INFRONT OF NETFLIX.

Dear oh dear Graze, time to cancel my subscription!!

Also, that Ad was likely filmed during her "6 days off" so again, not OOO were you Bab.
Agree. Her adverts are so piss poor. No creativity whatsoever - she just stands in her kitchen while Ste films her and chucks a ball at her head! As said before, shame on Graze. Another respectable brand lowering themselves by working with this oaf.

Reactions: 20
Come off it Bab. Your kids demand Graze bars? Really? Why do you hoard Nature Valley bars which you buy in bulk at Costco then? Yet another unconvincing #Ad 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Anyone else hate the way she refers to the kids as “kiddos”.
so cringe 😬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.