Brummy Mummy #66 Easter decor verging on obscene, did you know she’s a size 18?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if this is going to make a jot of difference to their poor diet anyway! 😏
it's all total bullshit anyway! she's literally spouting facts she doesn't believe in simply to earn money from working with graze. if graze had done even the slightest amount of research, they would be well aware that she pretty recently shared her views on sugar, and how she doesn't care if mainlining the stuff affects her health or appearance etc, because she'd far rather binge eat chocolate than give a duck about her health. the fact that she solely feeds her kids beige freezer food accompanied only ever by peas, and only treats them to a sprinkle of fruit on a saturday kinda shows how little she cares about their health too. not that there's anything wrong with freezer food ofc, but she literally has a slow cooker collecting dust in the corner and all the time in the world to rustle up freshly cooked meals at least a few times a week. there is absolutely no way that babs would choose to eat a graze bar as a snack when she could be eating one of her millions of creme eggs, or take treats from the costco multipacks that she's crammed into her attic. babs doesn't give a duck about healthy eating, or literally anything graze stands for! i genuinely don't think she even believes that excess sugar can negatively affect a person's health. boasting about the fact that graze snacks contain oats, when i doubt she even knows what an oat is! let's be honest - graze approached her to do an ad, babs saw the word "snacks" and immediately said yes, assuming she'd be inundated with free snacks that she could use to refill her treat box. i bet she was FUMING when a box of healthy snacks showed up-another box left to gather dust in top top!

i'm genuinely confused as to why graze would want their company associated with a woman who quite obviously does not represent their values or ethos! it's a pretty damaging decision to associate yourc

she's so desperate to appeal to toddler mums with her claims of demanding children who are unable to carry their own bags or put their own shoes away. babs, if you haven't taught your ten and seven year old kids how to hang up their coats and put their shoes away, you really need to take a look at your parenting skills! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Sooo cancelling my graze box moves to the top of my to do list this afternoon...

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why does she wear such hideous clothes on these adverts?? That pink & b&w jumper looks hideous! I’ve seen her in a similar lilac one it’s looks so cheap and naff. Her make up and fashion sense definitely belong in the 90’s which is where’s she is permanently stuck anyway with her constant reference to old boyfriend(s), nights out etc!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I see from the story she just put up that she really took the requests from people with phobias that she put a trigger warning before posting the rats seriously then 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Today's brunch of avocado and poached eggs is purely to look like a clean eating graze advocate!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
So she rolls out 3T’s poorly neck story just prior to an ad.......Oh & I think she’s forgotten she’s told her Babettes previously it was the photographer who said something & that’s why they had the Autumn photo shoot. But now it’s the hairdresser again 🤷🏼‍♀️ Lies so much she can’t even lie straight in bed.
As soon as I heard her say it was the hairdresser that mentioned Erin’s neck, I thought I’m sure she’d said in the past it was the photographer😮🤔

• Wow
Today's brunch of avocado and poached eggs is purely to look like a clean eating graze advocate!!!
Surely she ordered that when she was out somewhere?? They do NOT make or eat food like that at Casa-de-Conway!

• Haha
yeah, she said this morning that they were going out for brunch. i doubt babs even knows how to cook an egg! 🤣
Exactly! She didn’t need to tell us they had brunch plans because as soon as she does the Insta wanker thing of sharing a photo of food we know she didn’t make it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Surely she ordered that when she was out somewhere?? They do NOT make or eat food like that at Casa-de-Conway!
Absolutely this, she was out buying second hand books and stopped off for grub there’s no bloody way she made that! 🤨

Reactions: 12
I had to double check! But we are right 😂
As soon as I heard her say it was the hairdresser that mentioned Erin’s neck, I thought I’m sure she’d said in the past it was the photographer😮🤔
3116E200-501E-41C9-9B0A-37B603CDAE4A.jpeg

It's in this post from last November about the photographer who made TTT cry.....
Basically it depends on what she is posting about the golden one to get that pity factor and engagement up.
Ooops just realised you posted too!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Today has been a Corker on the stories. Was literally every story littered with spelling mistakes today?

I use captions rather then have the sound on and it was at times, like trying to decipher code. 😂

She's getting more and more erratic each passing day.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's in this post from last November about the photographer who made TTT cry.....
Basically it depends on what she is posting about the golden one to get that pity factor and engagement up.
It's like the hair up hair down lie, she just can't remember what she said. So both are a lie as if the truth wouldn't you know which it were?

Anyone else hate the way she refers to the kids as “kiddos”.
so cringe 😬
tbh she probably stole the phrase from someone else - like when she used to copy LP and call her daughter doodles, and when she started copying twodadsinlondon, and referring to the kids as the boy and the my girl. absolutely no creativity or imagination.

Reactions: 7
I preferred this new ad as we weren't exposed to the awful high pitched ad voice!! 😖

I preferred this new ad as we weren't exposed to the awful high pitched ad voice!! 😖
I've just watched stories and now take this back 🙈🤦‍♀️ it was the reel I preferred!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.