Brummy Mummy #66 Easter decor verging on obscene, did you know she’s a size 18?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
or - *shock, horror* - the possibility that one, or both, of them may just grow up and not want to have children! erin and ethan aren't even teenagers yet, and babs has essentially planned their lives out for them. remember the time she said she'd probably become a grandmother in her 60s, because erin would probably have a baby at age 32 - solely based on the fact that doing so would mirror babs' own journey to motherhood. it's going to blow her tiny mind when the kids grow older, and begin to follow their own paths in life, disregarding her plans for them. she'll definitely be pressuring them for babies - "the one that made me a grandmother" - regardless of whether they want children, whether it's possible for them to have children etc etc. i don't have any kids myself, but i genuinely can't imagine having a ten year old and already preparing to be a grandmother! live in the moment babs - enjoy your kids while they're still young and don't refuse to acknowledge you because you're a total embarrassment!
Or *double, triple, shock horror* perhaps Ethan will be the one to make Emma a grandmother, but no doubt she'll just pick out flaws in that or the baby or how "surprised" she is that her "different" child had babies first 🤦

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Babs wants grandchildren so she can recycle her toddler content and be relevant to her audience again (seeing as she hasn't been since 2017). Probably re-release the pamphlet as well.

She won't even look after any grandchildren she might have a quick photo for the gram and then hands them back to Grandad Ste.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh dear. Erin not so great with acting then, and we’ve all heard the singing. I hope band doesn’t convince her she’s guaranteed an entertainment job? I’m sure with the family connections they’re all sure it’s possible, but I’m not so sure

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not seen the ad yet but did use a story viewer to look at yday stories and found them very erratic almost like she was scrambling for content.
The thing that stood out for me was she was dressed, then did a story from bed in her pyjamas about the charger, then had a bath. Why would you take your day clothes off and put your pyjamas on before having a bath...it made no sense.
She is absolute loosing the plot I am convinced now

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Jesus Christ.

She really is a bleeping bleep! Sorry if i offend anyone by using the word bleep. But that is the best word to describe Babs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Not seen the ad yet but did use a story viewer to look at yday stories and found them very erratic almost like she was scrambling for content.
The thing that stood out for me was she was dressed, then did a story from bed in her pyjamas about the charger, then had a bath. Why would you take your day clothes off and put your pyjamas on before having a bath...it made no sense.
Most likely the dressed ones were old I expect, she probably spent the day in pyjamas, had a bath and then got back in pyjamas! Different ones you’d think, but this is Babs so.....🤷🏼‍♀️🤢🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh dear. Erin not so great with acting then, and we’ve all heard the singing. I hope band doesn’t convince her she’s guaranteed an entertainment job? I’m sure with the family connections they’re all sure it’s possible, but I’m not so sure
I think that Erin is the image of Pus, and Pus hasn’t got a natural smile, it always looks forced, more a grimace rather than a genuine smile. Erin’s smile is exactly the same!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s probably got a stash of boring content to post whenever she's at a loss or out doing something she wants kept secret and she doesn't care if it makes chronological sense

• Haha
Yet another #ad that won't be purchased themselves. She could have really pushed the healthy lower sugar nutritional content side rather than, we're so busy and hungry we just grab a snack. And, who else walks in and literally drops everything in the middle of the floor? Shitety, shitetity shite. Plus, I thought # were relevant, given it's an ad they dont make sense, bit like the TU one!

Last edited:
So she rolls out 3T’s poorly neck story just prior to an ad.......Oh & I think she’s forgotten she’s told her Babettes previously it was the photographer who said something & that’s why they had the Autumn photo shoot. But now it’s the hairdresser again 🤷🏼‍♀️ Lies so much she can’t even lie straight in bed.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
If my child at younger than 10 had a wonky neck and they went to the hairdressers then I would have a quiet word with the hairdresser and explain the situation - which I'm assuming most parents would do. When I get my hair cut I get told to straighten my head .. you know so they can do their job and cut in a straight line ....

I mean its kind of obvious something may get said and as a mum she could have prevented her child from being placed in a preventable and upsetting situation that seemingly scarred her from going to the hairdressers for years.

Shes just so self absorbed that even her golden child doesn't come before herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Yet another #ad that won't be purchased themselves. She could have really pushed the healthy lower sugar nutritional content side rather than, we're so busy and hungry we just grab a snack. And, who else walks in and literally drops everything in the middle of the floor? Shitety, shitetity shite. Plus, I thought # were relevant, given it's an ad they dont make sense, bit like the TU one!
Ha, she could have put a bit more effort into the continuity, the kids came running in with no shoes on from outside! 🤣 might not have been noticeable had 3T's toes not been a different colour to the rest of her socks 🤣 and Bab's cringey face as she thinks she's hilarious smug smirking before getting a coat over her head. I know its nitpicky, but the ad made me cringe for all of them.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
So she rolls out 3T’s poorly neck story just prior to an ad.......Oh & I think she’s forgotten she’s told her Babettes previously it was the photographer who said something & that’s why they had the Autumn photo shoot. But now it’s the hairdresser again 🤷🏼‍♀️ Lies so much she can’t even lie straight in bed.
I'm sure she said her and her daughter were going to have a beauty date and get their haircut together?! 🤥

• Wow
Agree. Her adverts are so piss poor. No creativity whatsoever - she just stands in her kitchen while Ste films her and chucks a ball at her head! As said before, shame on Graze. Another respectable brand lowering themselves by working with this oaf.
sorry, but the babettes disagree! apparently, this is the best ad they've EVER seen a creator produce. EVER. i can't tell whether this is a rattler seriously trolling her - and she's so narcissistic that she's totally fallen for it - or that they only follow babs and have no creative ads to actually compare her efforts to. luckily for babs, the babettes have their standards set pretty low when it comes to ads - since the majority of ads they're exposed to are her piss poor attempts. literally being filmed while people throw shoes, coats and balls at you is the epitome of creativity? for babs, sure! but for content creators in general?! i swear that so many content creators who actually put effort into their ads must be FUMING that brands like graze continue to work with babs, when this is the best ad she can create. absolute insult! 🤣

Screenshot_20210416_112101.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
That ad, honestly is just awful. If anything it points out Erin is absolutely not a triple threat, she looks like a spoilt child. She seems to have picked up the same aggressive face babs has. Ethan looks like such a sweet boy and actually a natural in front of the camera. It's such a cringe fest. I dont get why companies really want to work with her.

Reactions: 13
yet babs just keeps on encouraging her! "she's ace!" ace at what? acting like a spoiled bratty toddler?! triple threat is going to be mortified if she actually goes to auditions and stuff in the future - she'll be like the cringe x factor auditionee whose family have always told them they're a star and encouraged them to go embarrass themselves on national tv.... 🤦🏻‍♀️

Screenshot_20210416_113038.jpg

Reactions: 6
Ha, she could have put a bit more effort into the continuity, the kids came running in with no shoes on from outside! 🤣 might not have been noticeable had 3T's toes not been a different colour to the rest of her socks 🤣 and Bab's cringey face as she thinks she's hilarious smug smirking before getting a coat over her head. I know its nitpicky, but the ad made me cringe for all of them.
It's the height of cringe but you can tell she thinks it's brilliant and should be on TV. Her smug face is really unpleasant to look at. Shows how dated she is - modern day adverts are nothing like this, it's extremely 90s. She's decades out of touch.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.