Brummy Mummy #66 Easter decor verging on obscene, did you know she’s a size 18?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the graze bars were all for show then, babs? literal boxes full of graze snack bars - which could have been far more appropriately gifted to hungry kids - yet despite claiming that she LOVES the chocolate ones, she's literally chosen to snack on chocolate instead! SO convincing babs!

this morning, she was all about the "50% less sugar and no artificial colours of preservatives"! i guess they'll just be a consolation prize for the kids over the weekend, when they’re stamping their feet and demanding snacks, and discover that babs has happily stolen their leftover easter eggs! ffs babs, if you have no intention of even eating those graze bars, at least have the decency to donate them to a food bank, rather than dumping them in a box in top top to gather dust. 😡

also, she is quite obviously not feeling even the slightest bit guilty. after all, SHE bought the kids those easter eggs! they wouldn't have them in the house if it wasn't for HER. and without HER, they wouldn't even be alive to enjoy chocolate - so she definitely deserves them! imagine being poor ethan - because we all know it will be ethan's chocolate she will have swiped - exerting a degree of self control that he obvs didn't learn from his mother, in terms of actually saving some of his easter eggs, and waking up to find that babs, who has literally devoured fifty creme eggs in the last few weeks, couldn't exert even an ounce of willpower and eat a bloody cereal bar instead of proudly eating his chocolate and bragging about it on SM.

Screenshot_20210416_210539.jpg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
the graze bars were all for show then, babs? literal boxes full of graze snack bars - which could have been far more appropriately gifted to hungry kids - yet despite claiming that she LOVES the chocolate ones, she's literally chosen to snack on chocolate instead! SO convincing babs!

this morning, she was all about the "50% less sugar and no artificial colours of preservatives"! i guess they'll just be a consolation prize for the kids over the weekend, when they’re stamping their feet and demanding snacks, and discover that babs has happily stolen their leftover easter eggs! ffs babs, if you have no intention of even eating those graze bars, at least have the decency to donate them to a food bank, rather than dumping them in a box in top top to gather dust. 😡

also, she is quite obviously not feeling even the slightest bit guilty. after all, SHE bought the kids those easter eggs! they wouldn't have them in the house if it wasn't for HER. and without HER, they wouldn't even be alive to enjoy chocolate - so she definitely deserves them! imagine being poor ethan - because we all know it will be ethan's chocolate she will have swiped - exerting a degree of self control that he obvs didn't learn from his mother, in terms of actually saving some of his easter eggs, and waking up to find that babs, who has literally devoured fifty creme eggs in the last few weeks, couldn't exert even an ounce of willpower and eat a bloody cereal bar instead of proudly eating his chocolate and bragging about it on SM.

View attachment 532704
She really is a vile selfish nasty waste of space isn't she!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t understand why some parents think it’s cool to brag about eating their children’s chocolate. Children deserve as much respect as adults, and their things should be left alone. I’m not sure why I’m surprised at babs though, she shows her children’s underwear drawers to the internet. Poor kids.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

View attachment 532704
I bet she eats the back half then repacks it, then if the kiddos ask for choc she smashes up what's left to share out leaving them none the wiser. No self control.

Reactions: 7

View attachment 532704
So she's swapping the booze for chocolate tonight, wonder if that's what the therapist told her to do 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Please tell me I’m not the only one up that’s watched her pedal both kids for content this morning!! 😡

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Are we meant to see a difference in Erin's hair? I had to watch three times to get what it was meant to be about. And Babs, was it the hairdresser or the photographer who made the comment? Or was it no one?!!!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
She really wants Erin to be famous doesn't she? And I think Erin wants to be famous too otherwise she wouldn't be so willing to do half the things Babs asks of her. It won't be long until Ethan starts refusing to do the things she asks and then she'll probably start saying he's being disobedient and rebellious when in reality he's just tired of this tit.
Her kids are NOT toddlers. No children of their age should be making her carry everything from the car. My 3 year old doesn't even do that. And she doesn't throw her coat at me. Granted she takes it off by pulling the zip down and stepping out of it but she has NEVER thrown it into my face.
According to Babs, she can't wee in peace, has things thrown at her by her kids, had them demanding snacks and has to split them up because they argue relentlessly. If any of these things are true (they're not) then all It does is highlight her poor abilities as a parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
All about Ethan and his grim rodent this morning.
Hi 👋 Emma.
It's a pet. Not a bleeping Disney movie!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she's swapping the booze for chocolate tonight, wonder if that's what the therapist told her to do 😅
A decent proper therapist won't "tell" her to do anything. That never works. It needs to come from her, which of course it never will cos she'll never admit anything she does is wrong!

People got their places yesterday for their primary school children . Babs is trying to make it all about her or relevant to her when she doesn't have this worry anymore and hasn't for years. It will be parents of very young children who have this issue. Babs, your children are NOT toddlers! Yes Erin will be starting secondary school next year but you having the wobbles because your kids go back to school on Monday from a bloody Easter break is NOT THE SAME as your kids starting school for the first time! During a pandemic hence why the placements were delayed so less time for an appeal. Stop making everything about YOU.
Screenshot_20210417-073058_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 11
A decent proper therapist won't "tell" her to do anything. That never works. It needs to come from her, which of course it never will cos she'll never admit anything she does is wrong!
I don't think anyone who cared about you would support you swapping one unhealth habit for another

Reactions: 5
I think she means as it gets closer to them starting school in September, not after the Easter half term.

She seems really unstable crying about the hamster and the boy! I get that it's nice and sweet but it's concerning that that reduces her to tears.... She's unhinged

Reactions: 12
Ethan and the hamster weren't actually sitting together watching tele tho, Ethan has woken it up, to put it in the pouch to put it next to him on the sofa while he's on his ipad with his headphones on. Didn't seem like he was paying it much attention, might have been nicer to let a nocturnal animal sleep instead of waking it up to then ignore it 🤔

Reactions: 17
I find the whole hairdresser situation strange. If a comment like that had been made to my 7 yr old I would have spoke to my daughter and nipped it in the bud I think she created a massive situation out of it and created the whole hairdresser phobia for content. As parents it’s our job to listen to our children and help them navigate these situations. She could have easily booked another hairdresser and explained the situation at 7 my daughter takes her cues from me so if I reassure her she feels safe and protected. Obviously don’t condone what was said to her daughter but it’s opportunity to learn how to tackle these situations that has been missed.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.