Brummy Mummy #66 Easter decor verging on obscene, did you know she’s a size 18?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all about rats which golden child chose. Ethan doesn’t have a rat, he has another hamster
and, of COURSE, ethan gets a hamster. the golden child gets TWO rats. 😔

also, the scathing way in which she mentions that ethan named his pet after "some type of youtuber", as opposed to the golden child, who named hers after disney snacks. you can almost feel the eyeroll as she typed that out. the judgement. i mean, it's not as if SHE'S a youtuber or anything, so why the disdain for the boy being the fan of a youtuber? presumably because it isn't HER. poor kid.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

also, the scathing way in which she mentions that ethan named his pet after "some type of youtuber", as opposed to the golden child, who named hers after disney snacks. you can almost feel the eyeroll as she typed that out. the judgement. i mean, it's not as if SHE'S a youtuber or anything, so why the disdain for the boy being the fan of a youtuber? presumably because it isn't HER. poor kid.
She really is the biggest witch. She doesn’t even try to hide her disdain for Ethan’s choices. To be fair, Erin probably got 2 rats cos I think rats do better in a pair but she makes it SO obvious she prefers Erin. Occasionally does a guilt post about how marvellous Ethan is and how unique ( which basically means I’m posting this cos I cant relate to own son but don't want my adoring sheep to know).
Do you know the sad thing- If (highly likely) that Erin is bullied at school, I BET Babs will blame the school, the other kids, their parents etc....everyone but herself. She will NEVER reflect that HER behaviour and posting her entire life on instagram etc might have a negative effect on her children’s lives. She’ll say I cant stop because its my job so these bullies/parents/school will need to sort it out.
Andf if Ethan is bullied it will be put down to the fact that he’s sensitive and no doubt she’ll just say he needs to learn to toughen up😡

• Sad
Reactions: 21
babs is wearing jeggings today. oh, and they're a size 18 - y'know, in case you weren't sure! 🤦🏻‍♀️ #size18liar

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I know, let's cover the wall in art? I'm running out of space to store tat so art is the next best thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
5DEFF9B3-91B3-4D9B-BC81-CE54A4E38D14.png
Why is she trying to pretend she didn’t make these signs?🤣🤣 if it’s worrying, why did you type it and stick it to your child’s door Mrs Billy bullshit?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I didn't think I could possibly dislike her content anymore,,,,,,, and then she gets Rats!
I know they make good pets but you wouldn't believe how triggering they are for people with real phobias of them. I notice a Babette has begged her to put a warning up before she shows them as she can't cope with seeing them, but doesn't want to unfollow 🤦‍♀️🙄
What is wrong with these idiots!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So she’s bought herself the kids nocturnal pets when they are notorious in that house for bed olympics & she struggles to sleep for Ste’s snoring. She’ll still hear them in the kids rooms. What an absolute twit! Its all for the gram because her content is dire & she’s the biggest liar hence the nose growth. This is the first time she’s ever told the tale of Babs the rat whisperer - I smell a rat 🐀
cue the upcoming stories where babs claims that she can't sleep because she can hear the rats through the walls. ste's snoring will no longer be an issue - but she'll undoubtedly be trying out every possible brand of earplug, because blocking out the noise of tiny rodents while you're trying to sleep is SO relatable. 🤦🏻‍♀️

totally agree though - the kids THINK she's bought pets for them, but as always it's just a way to create content, which is babs' priority. we will undoubtedly be subjected to endless "hilarious" stories about rat and hamster mischief, that will just be total fabrication. her nose will just keep on growing! the kids won't even be able to play with their new pets without babs shoving her phone in their faces for content.

View attachment 530461Why is she trying to pretend she didn’t make these signs?🤣🤣 if it’s worrying, why did you type it and stick it to your child’s door Mrs Billy bullshit?
more like babs forced ste to sit at the computer and create these signs on excel. there's no way she actually designed these herself, though it was obviously her idea because CONTENT. it's like the time she claimed she made those home schooling certificates for the kids, but was then completely unable to explain to a follower how she'd created them - "oh...uh...there's templates on word!" nice try babs. it's pathetic. there's absolutely no way the kids suggested those signs - they were likely far too busy playing with their new pets - and besides the fact that the signs are just bloody weird, if you're gonna force crappy signage on them, WHY would you stick them on the kids' bedroom doors and not above their cages or whatever. probably because babs crept up and stuck them there for a photo opp without the kids knowing, because i would imagine erin in particular wouldn't want that on her door, especially when her friends will be able to visit fairly soon. it's not going to be long before erin starts resenting babs for being such a bleeping embarrassment.

Reactions: 9
I had pet rats as a child and they are lovely, intelligent animals.
The query I have is about the size of the house. I know rat/hamster cages don’t take up much room, but they can get a bit smelly (even when you clean them out regularly). I wouldn’t want them in a bedroom. There’s nowhere else in babs’ borrower house for them to go, though. I think this wasn’t thought through at all, classic babs.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Good luck to the sod who has to look after all the pets when they go on their many holidays, no doubt she'll dump the responsibility on the mother in law because Wet San needs a holiday or ten too

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know I'm a cynical misanthrope but it really irritates me when people call themselves parents of their pets, but fine, I get it, whatever.

To call yourself a grandmother of pets though is the height of narcissism. If Erin and Ethan do ever have children she is going to be unbearable.
so she's a "plant mom" and a "rat grandmother" - it's almost as though her actual children aren't enough, and she has to find multiple ways to identify herself that isn't simply "erin and ethan's mum". it's a shame she can't give those poor kids - especially ethan - the attention she gives to social media, y'know, unless she can use them to create content. i doubt they'd even get pets if it wasn't a way for her to. increase her engagement, plus she'll be desperately trying to work with pet companies to earn back the money she spent on the animals, cages, food etc. she can't simply do something nice for her children - there has to be something in it for HER, whether that's the possibility of earning money, increasing her followers and upping her engagement, or simply an excuse to write a post focusing on HER, in order to garner attention from the babettes.

she may label herself as a rat grandmother, but sadly that's probably the closest thing to a grandparent she'll ever be, because once erin and ethan understand how she exploited them and publicised their childhood for money, i doubt they will let their own children anywhere near her, simply to protect them and keep them safe - as any parent should. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Good luck to the sod who has to look after all the pets when they go on their many holidays, no doubt she'll dump the responsibility on the mother in law because Wet San needs a holiday or ten too
It’ll probably be Bubble Claire!

Reactions: 6
I wonder if she actually wanted bunnies - ya know Easter and all, but PAH didn't sell her them due to it being Easter...

• Haha
  • Wow

She also regularly watches YouTube videos herself - as do I and I know just from being on the platform some of the more well known creators even if I don't watch them.

I also grew up watching YouTube and despite being 13/14 years younger than Babs we apparently shared the same childhood nostalgia so I pretty sure she probably did the same as me.

Regardless, her child named a pet they love after someone they love/admire - least she could do is show interest rather than distain.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.