Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alfiew1234

Chatty Member
She's already moaning about having to sit in the garden every day because it's cold. Here is an idea then Babs - don't. It's not compulsory to see somebody every single day. She's acting like she hasn't seen another human being for a whole year! She went on two bloody holidays last year and she's acting like she has literally been stuck in her house without another person for company. Babs you have a 2.4 family. There are elderly and vulnerable people all over the country who have only just been able to leave their homes.
She's seeing her daughter's godmother today. Why? Ever since we've been allowed to see people in our gardens she's practically lived under her gazebo. Of course that's going to get boring after a while. Personally I think it's just an excuse to show all of these people her fancy new house. There's no way they're just using her toilet.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

LLPlum

Who puts their gifts online to show off? Its vile. What an embarassment!!! Their 'friends' must all secretly dispise them. They will be on here too....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Isthisit

The way she said "oh I went to do the bath bomb song"and "I went to tell you this..." and then realised she couldn't cos of the week off just shows how pathetically addicted she is to sharing every minute detail of her life to strangers.

• Haha

Dolly1xo

Does anyone else feel she is really really taking advantage of the new rules? Even though you can sit in the garden with whoever and whenever. I just haven’t personally? Maybe it’s just because it’s her that it’s annoying?

Trixxx

VIP Member
A week off just when she's got a "belly ache" and a cough! Convenient timing. She quite obviously tried to hide that cough this morning and realized she couldn't so decided she better stay off instagram until she's not symptomatic anymore

• Heart
  • Wow

Loopybird69

VIP Member
I cannot get over that post!!! It's got to be one of the worst she's ever done 🙄
Are you sure about that? I’m not she spews these posts out as narcissistic as this at least once a month.
It’s like she’s trying to rehash a rom com

“I’m just a car crash, standing in front of the gullible, telling them what my version of the truth is”

• Haha
  • Heart

chipstick

VIP Member
Wow, the true image is a lot different to the face on, hand on "Waist" or taken from above pics that she posts!
Do you know what the stupidest thing is about this whole body confidence lie? Nobody, literally not a single person cares what size Emma actually is apart from Emma herself. The Babettes adore her at any size. We certainly don't care what size she is, we care that she lies or disguises it. The only person who wants Emma to look thinner than Emma is is Emma. How desperately sad.

• Heart

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Goodness all that wriggling under the duvet looked like she was enjoying herself. Also can someone bin that manky teddy, at her age there is just no need.
She must literally reach for her phone as soon as she opens her eyes. Just why? It’s gross. And the manky teddy 🤢I admit I have a Teddy from when I was three years old. It is old and battered, it’s grubby and can’t be washed as it is too fragile now (over 50 years old) and is stuffed with some weird straw type material. I won’t throw it out as it is one of the few things I have that my dad bought me. I don’t sleep with it though, it sits on a little chair in the corner of the room. Bab’s bear looks as if it smells like a social security office waiting room

• Haha
  • Sick

MrsJ2000

VIP Member
This is such a small thing but it grinds my gears.....why does she always say ever so often!!! It’s EVERY SO OFTEN YOU IDIOT!
Ahhh that feels better 😄

• Heart
  • Haha

Tweacle

I know right- I have one diary that does work, my personal stuff, anything worth noting for my husband, anything of note for my daughter and stuff for the family as a whole...

I bet she's devoted many a notebook to investigating the identity of @Tweacle!!
She has tried hard to find me out trust me. I could say so much more but honestly she’s a horror and Ste isn’t much better, I think they could make my life a bit miserable if they wanted to. Tell you what though, I’m not the only person on here who knows her though. I’m sure someone else does apart from Mrs brigs.

• Wow
  • Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
So not only is there Prince Philip (RIP) she can't post about but now the tragic death of Nikki Grahame 😣 that Babs can't milk

Babs. Must. Be. Seething. *Shakes fist like in pit stories*

I imagine when she does pop back on Instagram next week she'll do a grid post r.e Nikki's death and make sure it's alllll about her and how she has been a size 10 and was never happy etc 🙄 calling a pre Tingo on that already!
i guarantee she will make nikki's tragic death all about HER, emphasising the fact that HER contribution to the "body posivity" movement - y'know, purposefully posing so that she appears smaller than she actually is, and constantly talking about calories and clothes sizes (both triggering AF to people battling an eating disorder) - is so important. she'll remind everyone that she was once a size 10 - again, perpetuating the misconception that a person is defined by their size. if anything, the "body positivity" bullshit that she posts actually perpetuates the stereotypical beliefs about eating disorders - they're all about appearance, and wanting to look like celebs. she probably has no idea that the vast majority of people struggling with an eating disorder aren't underweight, and as a result cannot access the treatment they desperately need. people of absolutely ANY weight can suffer from an eating disorder, and babs' overfocus on size won't be helping any of her followers that are struggling.

i imagine she'll also mention erin, and her fears for her growing up in a world where everyone's photos are filtered and edited etc - completely missing the point that she literally plays into that by posing in a way that purposefully makes her look smaller. she obviously struggles with her own body, and her kids will see through that faux confidence that she's using solely to appear relatable on Instagram. i bet there are meltdowns at home when she can no longer fit into her size 18 summer clothes, and the kids will witness that - only reinforcing the idea that being a certain size is of huge importance and being ABOVE a certain size is absolutely awful. she'll also specifically mention the golden child, entirely missing the point that eating disorders do not discriminate - they literally affect people of every gender, age, race, weight etc. ethan is just as much at risk as erin, and probably more so, the way he's a victim of emma's narcissistic abuse.

regardless of people's opinions on nikki, her death is absolutely tragic, and only emphasises how desperately the attitude towards eating disorders, and access to help, needs to change. it hit me hard. kinda made me realise how lucky i am to actually be alive, after almost dying as a result of anorexia on multiple occasions. eating disorders have the highest mortality rate of any mental illness - they are not a choice or a diet or selfish, they are a serious illness, and the more people that understand that, the better.

• Heart
  • Sad

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
She's probably hoping that if she takes a week off then we will too 🤣✌
No chance Emma!!!
So all of this is very odd
Firstly she's ill with a bad belly 🤢🤮 Then she's seeing the girls godmother, then she's taken a Covid test (yeah right 🤥) now she's taking a week off.
Yet another car crash. She's so thick her lies will be self exposed sooner or later and in the meantime we all get a break from the grossness that is her face and voice at 7am 🤣🙌
Keep in touch bitchez 🤣❤🥳😘👍

• Heart
  • Haha

Esmeeee

I knew by the the end of that post ex boyfriends would get a mention 🙄 GET OVER IT BABS. & getting to see ‘more & more of “too much Emma”?? How much more is there? I’m genuinely scared.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

nosy_lurker

Chatty Member
Storytime...I got giddy with the rule of 6 last week, I met 2 groups of friends (outdoor obvs), my kids both had garden playdates and I saw my Mum...on Sat my husband started with symptoms...I nearly shit myself at the thought of all the people I would have to tell...we did the right thing, isolated, got test (negative-got results in less than 24hrs) and learnt a valuable lesson that just because you can doesn't mean you should exploit it. I am now adopting the philosophy that only do what you wouldn't be embarrassed to admit to track and trace 🙈
Unfortunately I think that until Babs has a similar fright she won't learn, fingers crossed karma strikes (not wishing covid on her BTW just a wake up call)

• Heart

Nemodory

Taming Twins stories saying sorry she’s disappeared and she’ll be back full force once the kids are back at school 🤔🤔🤔 Wonder if bab-demic has infected her?

• Wow
  • Haha

SingSong

VIP Member
She can explain away her stomach problems as IBS but she also said Pus had a bad stomach too on Saturday. Did he suddenly and conveniently develop IBS too.

Stop lying Bab, especially when you struggle to keep track of what you've said🤥🤥

• Heart

Barnabybear

Chatty Member
She is such a basic b!tch. So common and vulgar. You can buy a postcode. You can't however buy class.

• Heart

Noseybugger

If you're ill why the fuck would you go around someone else's house?! If I was the person watching her pit stories I would cancel said play date...