Brummy Mummy #66 Easter decor verging on obscene, did you know she’s a size 18?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A week off when things are starting to reopen? A week off when it’s been heavily suggested she may have COVID?
Hmmmmm! 🤔
She’s either going away on a caravan holiday or she’s hiding the fact she’s meant to be self isolating and won’t be!

• Angry
Reactions: 33
She is sulking for sure and "punishing" the Babettes for daring to question her

Reactions: 17
surely if this break from instagram was in her diary she would have told her babettes already and not sprung it on them last minute? I can imagine she has covid and is self isolating but doesn't want to admit it and have to admit she has potentially spread it. Either way it's all a bit odd. She probably is just sulking because She got called out again and can't cope

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She's going offline again. Except she won't because she will still be liking comments on Twitter, still be checking Instagram (just not posting) and still be reading here. Who told her to take a week off social media? Her therapist? duck off. She read that on here.

Reactions: 24
A week off when things are starting to reopen? A week off when it’s been heavily suggested she may have COVID?
Hmmmmm! 🤔
She’s either going away on a caravan holiday or she’s hiding the fact she’s meant to be self isolating and won’t be!
This this THIS. So see through!!

Reactions: 16
ADFBB693-CFA5-4933-9186-89ED9A870AA5.jpeg

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Also why does it look like she’s karate chopping when she’s lying? That arm drives me insane. I’m expressive when I talk but that takes the piss!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
There are at least four different comments now saying to get tested and/or cancel meet ups!
this is actually quite dangerous. Even if she is fine and her stomach ache is part of her normal health issues, to minimise what others are saying so publicly is going to make others not get tested. Not singlehandedly but she’s contributing to the idea of “well it won’t effect *me*” that is one of the biggest issues right now!! If she’d said “thanks for letting me know! It’s important to get tested but I know this is not a new symptom and is part of a pre existing thing” or something which acknowledges the guidance/symptoms. (Obviously giving her the benefit of the doubt that it is a pre existing thing here which doesn’t explain Ste)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She's probably hoping that if she takes a week off then we will too 🤣✌
No chance Emma!!!
So all of this is very odd
Firstly she's ill with a bad belly 🤢🤮 Then she's seeing the girls godmother, then she's taken a Covid test (yeah right 🤥) now she's taking a week off.
Yet another car crash. She's so thick her lies will be self exposed sooner or later and in the meantime we all get a break from the grossness that is her face and voice at 7am 🤣🙌
Keep in touch bitchez 🤣❤🥳😘👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
She's probably hoping that if she takes a week off then we will too 🤣✌
No chance Emma!!!
So all of this is very odd
Firstly she's ill with a bad belly 🤢🤮 Then she's seeing the girls godmother, then she's taken a Covid test (yeah right 🤥) now she's taking a week off.
Yet another car crash. She's so thick her lies will be self exposed sooner or later and in the meantime we all get a break from the grossness that is her face and voice at 7am 🤣🙌
Keep in touch bitchez 🤣❤🥳😘👍
A complete car crash!!! I think we will be getting more members soon! 🤣🤣 no time off for us!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She’ll have done a lateral flow test which are for people without symptoms so I guess the result will be incorrect 🙄
I know they say lateral flow tests are for people without symptoms but for my husband and my best friend and her husband they only showed 2 lines when they had symptoms. They all obviously then went and got the PCR tests which confirmed it, but still the test does show if you have symptoms. Doesn’t mean you haven’t got it if it’s negative though.

Reactions: 11
She's going offline again. Except she won't because she will still be liking comments on Twitter, still be checking Instagram (just not posting) and still be reading here. Who told her to take a week off social media? Her therapist? duck off. She read that on here.
She has personal accounts that she should use when she is offline from “work”

Reactions: 11
she's talking about her plans to "sniff her children" , and THIS is the expression she's making?! i feel sorry that the kids are stuck with her for her week-long hiatus from SMM - she's so full of aggression already, just thinking about it! she's going to be an absolute nightmare, taking out her rage on the kids - and watching netflix obvs, because she's hardly going to manage a screen-free week actually spending time with the kids. and she'll still be expecting them to create content for her though - it will all just be saved up to share the week she's back.

Screenshot_20210407_191600.jpg

Screenshot_20210407_191551.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Now she's conveniently quoting therapy again. 'I decided it would be a good idea to take a week off everY so often.'
Nah! Not buying it. She's been caught out with potential Covid symptoms, and now she's flouncing off in a sulk. Stupid twit.

Reactions: 26
I think it s amusing that she seems to think her followers won't be able to cope if she goes offline for a few days. Because she's already changed it to being back next week.

Taming Twins is quiet today too.........

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I do wonder if shes saying these random week/s off is coming from her therapist because shes worried that babettes are getting suspicious of her going silent every time she fucks up. This way its "normal" for her to disappear off social media and gives her a bit of extra sympathy.

Reactions: 12
She said she's taking a week off.
It's Wednesday night 🤔 She'll apparently be "back next week" 🤣 So my guess is she'll be back by Monday. Not a week at all 🙄

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.