Brummy Mummy #66 Easter decor verging on obscene, did you know she’s a size 18?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think Wet Sandra has done that bloody awful braggy Birthday display herself because there is no way Grandad Dodger would have done that 🤮🤢 Emma is a chip off the old block alright! And it is freezing in the South East of Birmingham area..... NO WAY The Wet Wipes and The Conwoman will be sitting outside. NO WAY!
Oh 100% it’s Wet San that’s done all that, even down to blowing up the balloons 🎈

Babs will be complaining about the cold saying that’s what gave her a ‘poorly belly’ last time 🙄

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Who puts their gifts online to show off? Its vile. What an embarassment!!! Their 'friends' must all secretly dispise them. They will be on here too....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
From 1st April.... no social distancing with friends so I doubt she will be following the rules with family.

2 stories about the snow already on the wet san account!
Fuckin family of super spreaders .....boils my piss, I’ve just done my first lateral flow test ready for returning to work and people doing this are what make me twitchy , I work in retail and there will be loads of folk out exactly the same , I’ll put money on em queuing to get in tomorrow they were after last lockdown .....I’m only going to the shops still cos if not I’d lose my job lol

Is that size 10 comment a dig at babs? 😂
Wet san isn’t as body confident obviously as her narc daughter

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I can’t get my head round a woman of 67 having a birthday display like that, or that she’d share it on social media. Seriously?? No question where Babs gets her “look at me as I braggity brag my way through life” attitude is there? And it answers a lot of our “why does no one stop her?” questions too.

And I’m sorry, maybe I’m the weird one, but I can’t display photos that aren’t evened out. If I have one of my eldest, I have one of my youngest too. It’s looking at things like a huge photo of your sibling next to one of you from years ago where you don’t look the same that will slowly seep into a kid’s subconscious and make them feel crappy. And that’s without the other blatant favouritism they display!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
They say you turn out like your mother and as you are all saying the apple definitely doesn't fall far from the tree.
Thing is though...would anyone honestly aspire to grow up to be like Wet San...I would be doing all I could to not do, she is cringy and desperate-not something to aim for

Reactions: 18
Wet San definitely wears the trousers in the Wetton household, Grandad Rog comes across as quite docile and I imagine he just does what he’s told to do by his domineering wife and overpowering, eldest daughter.

Babs has followed her mother’s lead in marrying Pus, and also wears the trousers, but as we now know, Pus isn’t quite as wet behind the ears as he makes out to be as he loves the money that rolls in from Babs online antics. Out of the two of them I’d say that Grandad Rog is a much nicer person than Pus is.

Reactions: 14
Miss Greedy has 100k followers more than Babs and she’s forever supporting small, local businesses.
Babs is far too selfish to ever do anything like that 🙄xx

Just found the perfect design for Babs next tattoo 😂
think it'd class as false advertising if babs had "always fresh" tattooed on her skin. 🤢🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So not only is there Prince Philip (RIP) she can't post about but now the tragic death of Nikki Grahame 😣 that Babs can't milk

Babs. Must. Be. Seething. *Shakes fist like in pit stories*

I imagine when she does pop back on Instagram next week she'll do a grid post r.e Nikki's death and make sure it's alllll about her and how she has been a size 10 and was never happy etc 🙄 calling a pre Tingo on that already!
i guarantee she will make nikki's tragic death all about HER, emphasising the fact that HER contribution to the "body posivity" movement - y'know, purposefully posing so that she appears smaller than she actually is, and constantly talking about calories and clothes sizes (both triggering AF to people battling an eating disorder) - is so important. she'll remind everyone that she was once a size 10 - again, perpetuating the misconception that a person is defined by their size. if anything, the "body positivity" bullshit that she posts actually perpetuates the stereotypical beliefs about eating disorders - they're all about appearance, and wanting to look like celebs. she probably has no idea that the vast majority of people struggling with an eating disorder aren't underweight, and as a result cannot access the treatment they desperately need. people of absolutely ANY weight can suffer from an eating disorder, and babs' overfocus on size won't be helping any of her followers that are struggling.

i imagine she'll also mention erin, and her fears for her growing up in a world where everyone's photos are filtered and edited etc - completely missing the point that she literally plays into that by posing in a way that purposefully makes her look smaller. she obviously struggles with her own body, and her kids will see through that faux confidence that she's using solely to appear relatable on Instagram. i bet there are meltdowns at home when she can no longer fit into her size 18 summer clothes, and the kids will witness that - only reinforcing the idea that being a certain size is of huge importance and being ABOVE a certain size is absolutely awful. she'll also specifically mention the golden child, entirely missing the point that eating disorders do not discriminate - they literally affect people of every gender, age, race, weight etc. ethan is just as much at risk as erin, and probably more so, the way he's a victim of emma's narcissistic abuse.

regardless of people's opinions on nikki, her death is absolutely tragic, and only emphasises how desperately the attitude towards eating disorders, and access to help, needs to change. it hit me hard. kinda made me realise how lucky i am to actually be alive, after almost dying as a result of anorexia on multiple occasions. eating disorders have the highest mortality rate of any mental illness - they are not a choice or a diet or selfish, they are a serious illness, and the more people that understand that, the better.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Erghhh it annoys me wet San shares my birthday 🙄 pathetic laying out presents. Also my MIL looks about 20 years younger than her shes the same age!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
QUOTE="Frankie75, post: 4580829, member: 122386"]
Wet San also favours Babs over Claire. No mention of Claire in her bio 🤔
[/QUOTE]
yep, BAFTA award winning, comedy writer Claire - y'know, the daughter who has actually made a success of her life - is not mentioned. yet she highlights the fact that babs - with her amazon chart-topping pamphlet, now available at a drastically reduced price in tk maxx 🤣, creator of the golden grandchild and exploiter of her grandchildren - is her daughter. honestly, i think it's so the babettes will flock to her page and increase her follower count AND because she loves to blag a freebie, and connecting herself to emma is more likely to achieve that. kinda shows exactly what wet san values in life - fame and freebies, regardless of how that negatively impacts her grandkids. i know we say that their father should protect them, but in the situation that he doesn't, surely grandparents that love their grandchildren and respect their safety should step in? but as wet san has mentioned before, her own nannysan IG account was included in the hilarious daily mail article about babs being one of the most influencial mothers "she's, uh.... worked with mcdonald's" and was pleased that it increased her followed count. she's just as fame hungry as babs - duck the safety of her grandchildren!

y'know, or the fact that emma essentially runs wet san's account. the fact that wet san claims that emma "suggested to her" that she started an IG account gives the impression that babs is heavily involved. there's a narcissistic mention of herself in the bio, plus all those emma-esque hashtags. and the way she's laid out all her presents - a replica of her valentine's gifts from rog: dibdabs and sherbert fountains, because he knows how to treat a lady! - for a photograph is classic babs. Next thing we know, she'll be featured on next week's vlog to show off her birthday haul. i bet emma is FUMING that she can't share a photo of san at the crack of dawn, in the freezing cold garden getting covered in snow - because obvs babs is following the rules - clutching a birthday cake and posing for the camera as she blows out the candles. she'll undoubtedly be showing off the gifts she bought for wet san in her next vlog - obvs the best gifts she received, because she will have to find a way to make her mum's birthday all about HER. if she's not actually running wet san's IG, she certainly monitors it!

i bet she's also FUMING that nanny san has happily shared a story revealing that it's snowing, thus crushing the idea that the family will be celebrating her birthday on the garden. not that it will stop them - i have no doubt the conway clan will be sat in the wet wet wet's living room with bubble claire, sitting side by side, sharing cake. babs will be pissed though, because her content plan for next week will be destroyed! no photographic evidence of her mum's birthday celebrations can be shared because the conway are all crammed inside under the wetton's roof, and she won't want to risk having to spend another day blocking and deleting. photos for the family album only, eh babs. she won't even bother taking photos, because, duck the memories! there's literally no point if it doesn't create content!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.