Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BonBon27

VIP Member
I really really really hope against hope that she takes this week to reflect on her rubbish content / influencing and uses the time to think about how to improve. There's loads of ideas on here she could use and maybe she should poll her family & friends as to what they would like to see? I know I would if I was an influencer. She could be so good / funny / relatable if she just chilled the fuck out and was more honest with her followers. Also fewer posts / stories would be good! Come on Babs, you can do it!
Don’t get your hopes up! There have been quite a few times when we’ve thought she could change and do her job in a better way. But she never does 🙄

By the way, I watched the Louis Theroux/Joe Exotic program last night and I don’t know what Babs was on about - it literally started in 2020/2021 with new bits. It wasn’t a repeat at all. I know she’s SO intelligent and has a masters and used to be the head of RE so I don’t want to insult her, but she’s a special kind of idiot sometimes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Nemodory

She must have deleted their comments now as only her replies remain! Why is she always so passive aggressive?!

Last edited:
  • Wow

chipstick

VIP Member
I know I'm a cynical misanthrope but it really irritates me when people call themselves parents of their pets, but fine, I get it, whatever.

To call yourself a grandmother of pets though is the height of narcissism. If Erin and Ethan do ever have children she is going to be unbearable.

• Wow

Esmeeee

She was obviously fully aware that there would only be a buffet of beige without her input
Thing is though, you can see from TT’s stories she’s embarrassed by it “Check out my spread. Food blogger goals”
You can imagine the conversation
‘Would you like pittas & dips? Salads?’
‘No,no. Ham on white sliced will do. Oh & throw a few cheese ones in, the boy still thinks he’s vegetarian (eye roll) I’ll bring the crisps.’
Babs probably panicked when she saw seeded bread 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
I watched the Louis tiger king show and it was really good. Why did Emma think it would be ‘new stuff’ given Joe is in prison😂 Bits of it are new and bits of it are him looking back at what he filmed and reflecting, the idea of reflection probably involves using her brain too much though. I can categorically say when you read here Emma you would not have interesting chats with Louis but I’m sure he’d be fascinated by your exploitation of your children and family life for a quick buck.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Just when we think she can't get anymore narcissistic, vom inducing or self centred, she pulls out a post like that 🤢🤮
Be the biggest you you've ever you'd is just WRONG on so many levels I don't know where to start.

• Wow
  • Sick

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Morning guys, I'm sat in bed, scratching, picking sleep out of my eyes, rubbing my wax works skin with sweaty bed head and moaning about how cold it is while fantasising about Halloween ✌
Just incase you were missing Babs 🤮🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Lurkerinthemidst11

Chatty Member
I really
Why is she trying to make out she “feels rotten” from sitting in the cold. The reason she has a tummy ache is because her diet is shit and stop making excuses for going to bed before 8pm that’s her normal bed time
I really think she’s saying this to make Ste feel guilty for making her go to his parents house. They probably actually made them all stay outside and followed the rules.
See how rotten they are Ste? I had to sit out in the cold and look how sick I am now! I told you your parents hate me, they’re no good, Ste!

Blah, blah....no joke. I lived this exact life with my mother.
It’s the narcissist mask....they manipulate and twist everything. They’re masters at it.
Scummy mummy has 135,000 people completely fooled.

• Sad

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Oh, and Emma, incase you think this is over. I'm still spending 12 hours a week in a 'pop up' therapy unit at a hospital near you counselling NHS staff suffering from (real) anxiety and PTSD as a result of this. And it hasn't gone away 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart

nosy_lurker

Chatty Member
I also think she is off on holiday...imagine having to spend your whole holiday looking over your shoulder in case you get spotted and exposed...sounds relaxing 🤣

Looked on fb at the 'week off' post...she said she used that pic as she thinks her boobs look great...I thought her cleavage looked like a bum crack.
She has had a stomach that looks like a bum in tights, now her cleavage looks like a bum...in summaryEmma-you are an arse

Hope that helps

Last edited:
  • Haha

Good Egg

VIP Member
She’ll also mention how Nanny Joyce lived for a long age too and no doubt it doesn’t matter how old you are it still hurts. And she’ll mention dementia- and how she didn’t know who the father of Emma’s kids were and to be be fair to Nanny Joyce we can’t work out how they were conceived considering they don’t share a bed lol

• Haha

DaysOfSpeed

VIP Member
If she’s referring to tattle when she says a part of the internet... then she’s really not understood much that’s being said here. Part of life is that we need to adapt to different situations, and people, you can’t do a cartwheel in a church, or wear a swimming costume to a meeting with your bank manager. That doesn’t take away from you being you, it’s just reading the room and fitting the vibe.

Why can’t Emma seem to pick a side, half the time she’s the worried, scared, cautious parent, half the time she’s too loud, fun loving, wild Emma. But by her logic one of those isn’t the true her, because there can only be one.

• Heart

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
I get the feeling Babs doesn't like her job anymore
She only doesn't like it when the Babettes aren't blowing smoke up her arse. She knew the people questioning her on her grid about having covid were genuine Babettes and she just can't handle any form of criticism - even when it comes from a place of concern.

So she threw a tantrum as she probably had a week planned of meeting people, Primark shopping and eating out and didn't want her good time questioned and therefore ruined.

Don't worry though, I'm sure Babs is here watching us, shes like Roz from Monsters Inc (even in appearance) - " I'm watching you, IC20 (Wazowski). Always watching. Always"

• Haha

Good Egg

VIP Member
Had she bollox done a lateral flow test.

a). Where did she get the test from
b). The test results take 30mins
c). She says she doesn’t need to get a test

She’s a liar 🤥
Spread covid Babs - I don’t care. It’s people like you who have the blood of innocent victims to covid on YOUR grubby hands not mine.

• Heart

DaysOfSpeed

VIP Member
I never fail to be astounded by how few life skills she has, like a less cute version of those kids on the Jamie Oliver show who didn’t know what a leek was.

She has owned multiple older properties but can’t decorate or do any diy. She can’t cook, or clean well. Doesn’t know names for so many things, or how to pronounce standard words. Seems to be terrified of being alone with her children and having to actually parent them. Confused a pigeon and owl this morning?!? I can’t imagine not being able to walk down the street and point out different birds or plants to my children. It seems like she’s lacking a basic understanding of the world, which is baffling to me.

The thing is I’m sure she wasn’t this crap at life back when she started out? I remember her being scared of her children, but not being incompetent.

• Heart
  • Wow

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
She has tried hard to find me out trust me. I could say so much more but honestly she’s a horror and Ste isn’t much better, I think they could make my life a bit miserable if they wanted to. Tell you what though, I’m not the only person on here who knows her though. I’m sure someone else does apart from Mrs brigs.
You keep safe @Tweacle it is way more fun knowing Emma has no clue who you are 🤣👏🙌

It's funny how TT has apologised for mainly eating fish fingers 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Isn't that Emma's staple diet 🤢🤮

• Haha