Brummy Mummy #66 Easter decor verging on obscene, did you know she’s a size 18?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's liked another Influenzas post within the hour. She can't stay off it can she?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
When she wears the hideous pleather leggings all I can think of is the Episode of Friends where Ross wears the leather trousers, takes them off when he's hot and can't get them back on again 🤣🤣🤣

Babs will be phoning Kenny from Mrs Conway seniors bathroom asking him for help 🤢🤮 while smothered in talc and lotion 🤣🤣🤮🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
She’ll be back home in her pjs by 4.30 at the latest- assuming that Ste and the kids can extricate her from the pleather leggings!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Two things:
her face - this is how she really looks, as in, she looks down at people and thinks she bleeping better than them.
And...
Look how far in she pushes her hands to create the hourglass waist.

You can’t polish a turd, Emma Conway!
Yea the photo doesn’t really work when your back fat is still sticking out as your tiny weird hand can’t push all the fat in!!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She doesn't parent does she? She'll have taken herself off with her cocks in a can and watched tv. Perhaps if we get a book review I'll believe she's read them, all whilst being a size 18. Did you know she's a size 18, sorry 22!
[sung to the tune of taylor swift's "i'm feeling 22]

"my hashtag's fooling you,
i'm a size 22!
only body confident when,
i am misleading you!"

#size18liar 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Two things:
her face - this is how she really looks, as in, she looks down at people and thinks she bleeping better than them.
And...
Look how far in she pushes her hands to create the hourglass waist.

You can’t polish a turd, Emma Conway!
Look at that fat squishin out at the back! 😳

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Yea the photo doesn’t really work when your back fat is still sticking out as your tiny weird hand can’t push all the fat in!!!! 🤣
literally revealing how misleading her "body confident" posts truly are! the hand-on-hip trick that fools the babettes into actually believing that she's a size 18! the devoted babettes will fail to notice, obvs, but her fake waist is so clearly evident, with all that back fat hanging out. this is literally how she deceives people in every single photo - along with the "ste, stand on a chair and take my photo from above" trick - and she's made it glaring obvious how fake her #size18style hashtag actually is. but yeah. she's squeezed herself into size 18 pleather leggings, so it's all good. #bodyconfidentrolemodel 🤢

and removing those pleather leggings from. her sweaty legs will obvs be ste's job. it's like when he has to remover her welly boots because they've glued themselves to her hefty trotters. the time she was stuck in them all day because ste wasn't home to remove them still makes me laugh. if i were him, i'd take dull advantage of the situation and force her to stay fully dressed til bedtime!

i guarantee she won't be sharing photos of herself when she attempts to do a high kick in some aggressive dance story later, with an ominous tearing sound as she rips those leggings wide open. or when she's pouring a tub of talc down them in the hopes of removing them from her sticky legs. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Her poor kids. I think back to being at secondary school and was so embarrassed that my mum drove a Ford Fiesta 😂😂😂 imagine if I had a mother who did this on social media. The pain!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I just can’t imagine why she thought this was an appropriate thing to share online. Or why she did this in the first place it can’t be comfortable. Those leggings look fit to burst at any second - Emma buy in a bigger size you don’t have to be an 18!!!! (Really don’t buy new pleather trousers it’s not a look.)

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Couple of things, 1, how am I so behind the times that I was completely unaware that babs is a size 18?! 😱 shooketh!
2, are her tights actually high, or is her bra insanely low?! Not sure about anyone else, but the bottom of my cups don't sit down by my elbows! 🤣🤣 perhaps this means that my rack isn't cracking like Babs'? 🤔 when she says cracking, does she mean cracking against her knees?! 🤣
I was thinking how low her bra was, think she needs to invest in a new one. Oh I forgot she got one free from TU

• Haha
My Mom used to dance to the music in shops when I was a kid and I used to get so angry with her and cringe myself into oblivion. Now imagine me feeling like that, but the dancing being on social media for thousands to see.
Vile.

Reactions: 19
Who does she even mean when she says “some of you”?! You can’t reply to her stories and according to her, she doesn’t read her DMs!
One person, let me repeat that, ONE person said this in the comments on the grid post. That’s how desperate she is for more content for her boring stories 😂

Reactions: 16
A BabMaths lesson

some of you = one person (probably one of her imaginary friends)
a handful = 1000s
Just a few = also 1000s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I had a friend who when she was carrying a few extra pounds and wanted to wear her jeans...would wear body shaping tights to be able to do this.
Just putting this bit of info out there.

Reactions: 14
Emma, sweety, you may be an American size 18 but you're certainly not a UK 18. Own it, size up. It'll stop you looking like someone squeezed a pig into a sock .

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her poor kids. I think back to being at secondary school and was so embarrassed that my mum drove a Ford Fiesta 😂😂😂 imagine if I had a mother who did this on social media. The pain!!
I can remember taking my son shopping and him asking me please not to speak to anyone in the shop, we were at the top of the road and I sent him back home to get a grip and stop being melodramatic
OMG could you imagine THIS he would have fainted 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.