Brummy Mummy #65 Throughout the pandemic no understanding, just keeps on demanding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 512041
This is babs rolling her eyes when she is taking about the boy on this morning’s stories. She is so horrid to and about him. I hope he carries on being exactly who he wants to be and that he goes no contact with his narcissist mother as soon as he is old enough. She is ViLE.
What a witch! Also what was the exciting news?

Reactions: 7
White plates to hide all the icing....would you like a cinnamon roll to go with that?! Nothing like giving yourself a head start with diabetes.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That fireplace!!! What is even "Easter" about green plants?? Surely some nice bright flowers - tulips and daffodils would look better? Why does she want her fireplace to look like the Amazon rainforest has vommed all over it? Why are the bunnies all placed diagonally? Why does she have pompom bunting that consists of Christmas colours hanging on her mirror? There is absolutely nothing aesthetically pleasing about that fireplace or her Easter decorations. It looks terrible

White plates to hide all the icing....would you like a cinnamon roll to go with that?! Nothing like giving yourself a head start with diabetes.
And those cinnamon rolls she makes are SO sickening sweet anyway (when made the right way with less dough and less icing sugar)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I feel really sorry for PUS's parents. Don't they get to sit under the gazebo and see their son? What about his sister? Doesn't she want to see her niece and nephew? It always seems to be about her and her family. I get the impression that Stephen's family don't like her very much or she doesn't really like them.

Mind you, If i was watching my brother do absolutely everything for his girlfriend/wife and saw her just slobbing around in her pyjamas all day not lifting a finger, I wouldn't like her very much.
As a child of a narcissist mother, like Emma and a Dad who was a massive enabler, it’s entirely possible that she’s given her husband that much abuse and convinced him that his family are the problem.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Just looks as tit and overcrowded as ever! 🤣
You can barely see the fireplace let alone the fire because of all the crap piled round it. Far too many plants. It just looks like a greenhouse has thrown up on it!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
As a child of a narcissist mother, like Emma and a Dad who was a massive enabler, it’s entirely possible that she’s given her husband that much abuse and convinced him that his family are the problem.
NM mother here too! It is such a trigger when I see babs treating her children the way that mine behaved when I was growing up. PUS is definitely an enabler.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
You can barely see the fireplace let alone the fire because of all the crap piled round it. Far too many plants. It just looks like a greenhouse has thrown up on it!
She has NO idea about home decor at all. Thinks more is always better!! Buys endless tat to display in her teeny tiny home. All cheap and naff, all mismatched with no central theme. Shes chucked a couple of bunnies on the overcrowded fireplace and considers that Easter Decor!
I LOVE plants and have several but they are spaced out in my house no crammed into one teeny tiny fireplace (which is horrible too!).

Typical Emma though, no thought, no effort just tat, tat, tat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
That spring jacket is perfect for her......looks even more like a bag of tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why have her kids not been playing with other children for “months?” Apologies as I live in Scotland so rules slightly different, but this whole time, under 12’s have not had same restrictions as adults, so if we have been for a walk or a bike ride, we ask one of my 9 year old sons friends to come so they can entertain each other, or we will take them to a park or skatepark. Also, my son will ask if he can pop across the road and play football or trampoline with his friend. Her kids lives are very micromanaged aren’t they.
Completely micromanaged. She was even scheduling face time play dates not so long ago. Why aren’t they free to pick up a tablet at any time and face time their friends? My kids do, I don’t need to get involved!

That fireplace!!! What is even "Easter" about green plants?? Surely some nice bright flowers - tulips and daffodils would look better? Why does she want her fireplace to look like the Amazon rainforest has vommed all over it? Why are the bunnies all placed diagonally? Why does she have pompom bunting that consists of Christmas colours hanging on her mirror? There is absolutely nothing aesthetically pleasing about that fireplace or her Easter decorations. It looks terrible

And those cinnamon rolls she makes are SO sickening sweet anyway (when made the right way with less dough and less icing sugar)
I said this before, but where Babs is concerned, less is definitely more. All those plants bunched together look totally tit.
One individual plant would look much nicer as a showpiece.
You’re right about the Pom-poms, It just looks cluttered with crap.

Yet again it's all about the Triple T!!!
What a day 🥳🥳🥳
Wonderful Amazing Gorgeous Talented Erin gets to see her Bestie and so does Grotbabs 🤢🤮
duck what Kenny and the inconvenience child are doing 🤬🤬

• Wow
This is exactly what my MIL has done. While FIL's mum was still alive she couldn't quite sever the ties, but contact was severely reduced over years and years of browbeating. But within 4-5 weeks of his mother passing away a few years back she had successfully severed the ties between my FIL and his siblings etc. They run round doing SO much for her side of the family, and she never misses a single opportunity to declare that her family are "better".

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
All quiet on the Babs front as her bestie & TT’s bestie are round for a play date. She doesn’t even disguise her contempt for her son much does she?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
When she shared that spreadsheet the other day there was a day where it said ‘Wettons’ and one said ‘Conways’ so I assumed his family were also visiting? But she never shows them does she.

When she shared that spreadsheet the other day there was a day where it said ‘Wettons’ and one said ‘Conways’ so I assumed his family were also visiting? But she never shows them does she.
It sounds like they very wisely have asked to be kept off the gram. Who would want to be publicly associated with babs?

Reactions: 14
Taming Twins has posted on her stories she is off to sit in a friend's garden. Wonder if it's Bab's garden?🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Taming Twins has posted on her stories she is off to sit in a friend's garden. Wonder if it's Bab's garden?🤔
I really don’t understand how Sarah is friends with Babs. They don’t seem to have anything in common at all. I really like Sarah (TT) and her recipes are fab. Her Insta posts are always professional and she labels stuff clearly and doesn’t do many ads. Whereas Babs will advertise anything and everything, puts zero effort in and all her posts/ads/brand work is a complete & utter shambles. Plus she’s filthy, lazy and never ever cooks. They are complete opposites.
However I don’t think this is who’s coming round to Babs house.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.