Brummy Mummy #65 Throughout the pandemic no understanding, just keeps on demanding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂 jeez she’s a liar. She’s seen them all the way through, which is fine, just admit it. If someone says to me they’ve seen family then for me it’s not an issue. Just don’t spout tit. Own it. She’s getting worse and worse. I’m on a countdown to meltdown for her !
Exactly, unless you live too far away, or people have been shielding, a lot of people have seen family- within the guidelines. She's seen her sister as they are Claire's bubble, she's seen her mum, and I don't for one minute believe there hasn't at least been a doorstep encounter with her dad! If what she means is "I'm so excited we can get together and actually spend some time with each other, and it doesn't involve a walkity walk" she should just say that! It's what most people have been excited for. My sister has been over the moon because as a family larger than six, 2 households being allowed to mix has really made a difference to them! Emma is so keen to make out she's following the rules, but forgets what she has already told us!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wow, just comparing careers/lives. Louise Pentland owns multiple properties, clearly has a great relationship with her partner and is now offering a prize worth thousands and thousands bought with her own money just because. Emma Conway has a tiny house, a friends at best relationship with her partner and gave just £1 of someone else's money to charity for her shite mugs and grabs any and every ad thrown her way. Comparison for no other reason than they came up next to each other on my feed. What an embarassment.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
View attachment 510835
The size 18 is a little snug eh? Well, maybe that’s because YOU’RE NOT A SIZE 18 YOU DICK

Hope that helps 😘
Is..is she...admitting that, maybe, just maybe, people aren't the same size all the time in every thing from every brand and may need to size up or down???

This pic is so staged. That little table will be shoved back down by the house and they’ll all be crammed around the new garden furniture 🤔
Blimey, she's morphing into her dad isn't she? I hadn't realised how similar they looked before!

Why would she not let the poor old parents sit under the cano-zebo and she sits on those chairs?? She's so selfish. No idea why she's not been walking with her mum and dad, that's been allowed this entire lockdown. No excuse. Me and my 3 year old have been walking with my mum twice a week, nothing else to do!!
Because they are only sat there for the photo! That table is almost certainly for the kids while the adults will be crammed under the gazebo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Because they are only sat there for the photo! That table is almost certainly for the kids while the adults will be crammed under the gazebo.
I wouldn’t be entirely surprised if they had a few photos outside and then went in to the warm and squashed up on the sofas together! Take away and cocks in cans all round 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wouldn’t be entirely surprised if they had a few photos outside and then went in to the warm and squashed up on the sofas together! Take away and cocks in cans all round 🤣
No I wouldn't either tbh. It's a bit fresh to be sitting out for too long, and no one appears to be wearing a coat. I wouldnt even be surprised to discover she had Ethan pop outside quickly to get the cake pic.

Reactions: 11
"Twinnies" 😬🙄 Everything she says makes me shudder
she literally stated yesterday that now erin is ten, she's too old for her mother to be "twinning" with her. the next day, she's referring to erin and ste - the dad who supposedly embarrassed her with his shorts and flip flop combo - as "twinnies". 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
it wasn't funny the first time, and this is at least the third time she's mentioned it. babs, we know you can't cook for tit. the absolute best you can manage is fake cinnamon buns from a tin, and possibly the ability to whack frozen beige food in the freezer on the odd occasion that ste can't do it for you.

she's seemingly under the impression that she's genuinely hilarious. like yeah, "ooh look, i baked a cake! ahahaa, not really! it's from costco!" but THREE TIMES? seriously?! it's classic rehash/repeat content, which she thinks is super funny, so she can post stories without having to share photos of her family all crammed under the cano-zebo breaking the rules.

this is legit the only reason maoam included her in their april fool's day joke. not because she's a top influenza - as i'm sure babs believes was the reasoning behind their choice - but literally because the majority of her content is based on blatant lies, yet she manages to fool the babettes every time! she was literally asked to work with a brand on the basis that she's manipulative and deceitful, so maoam thought she'd do a good job of convincing the babettes that their joke sweets were real, and like the fool that she is - babs fell for it. the joke was totally on her yesterday, yet she was entirely oblivious. well played maoam. 👌🏻
There are so many instahuns posting boring shite, stuff you’d be too embarrassed to put on your own posts as your family and friends would think you’d lost the plot
But still dimwits go on lapping it up and people keep paying them and her for crap content 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I don’t understand the comments that were saying it made their heart hurt that she was seeing her mum & dad again, and this has made me teary? Why? She’s a complete stranger to them, who lies every day on social media! Why can’t they see through her for what she really is?
I sometimes think I must be a massive witch cos I don’t see these fake ‘influencers’ as anything but shady, lying, money grabbing scum bags. Thank goodness for tattle!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I just don’t believe that they would’ve stayed outside today. I was outside whilst my 4 year old was on his trampoline I had to come in I was so cold and it was so windy!! (and I live in Birmingham)

Reactions: 15
I just don’t believe that they would’ve stayed outside today. I was outside whilst my 4 year old was on his trampoline I had to come in I was so cold and it was so windy!! (and I live in Birmingham)
I'm about 10 miles away from Harbs and its freeeeeezing 🥶🥶🥶

Reactions: 16
Wo

WOW! Her mum looks like she has aged 20 years over the past 12 months 😮
I was thinking the exact same thing! and shes given them those bloody awful Rae Dunne mugs as well.....urgh! clearly dosent care about them - would only ever give my mam and dad tea in a china mug/cup!

• Wow
Wo

WOW! Her mum looks like she has aged 20 years over the past 12 months 😮
I did think to myself 'wow, lockdown hasn't been kind to Wet Sandra' 👀

Also, just gonna leave this here,,,,,

She's posted 24 Insta Stories today. 24!
On a day that is a Bank Holiday so most people (not key workers) are off work.
On a day where she was supposedly so excited to see her parents yet cannot put her phone down.
She's addicted.
She has NOTHING of any value to post yet she shared twenty bleeping four insta stories.

She needs serious help.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.