Brummy Mummy #65 Throughout the pandemic no understanding, just keeps on demanding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i mean, yeah - if she did it. last friday, she made a huge deal in her stories about how she was going to have to drag herself out of bed to prepare the make up and hair spray for erin's costume, and then let everyone know that SHE had done a great job. today, however the focus is on emails that ethan supposedly sent, and then cuts to ethan all ready in his costume - no mention of the hard work or effort she had to put in to create it. the cynic in me thinks that she left ste to sort out ethan's face paint, especially considering how bad we know she is at applying make up, and erin's costume last week consisted of babs smudging purple eyeshadow over her nose and spraying her hair with blue hairspray, i can't imagine her sitting and having the patience to create all those little wrinkles etc on ethan's face. fair play to her if she did, but it just seems a little off that she isn't basking in glory at what SHE has achieved, which kinda implies that it wasn't her who actually did it. i guess we'll find out in this week's vlog - or possibly not, because although erin's birthday had an entire vlog dedicated to it, ethan's was skipped over, so possibly featuring his world book day costume - despite his excitement - won't be a priority. i wonder if we'll heat how happy, happy, HAPPY he was with his costume, as we did for erin, repeatedly. 🤦🏻‍♀️

last week's post for erin: "this one was OVER THE MOON for mummy to shove a load of make up on her face, let her wear blue nail varnish to school and dye her hair blue! I'm making the most of it while i can. What a ruddy beauty!" compared to ethan's: "HE planned HIS idea for so long. HE emailed all the family to take part in a vote. HE was fully invested." don't get me wrong, his costume is great, but i kinda get the impression that babs was far more invested in erin's costume and kinda left ethan to fend for himself. lucky for him, because he's a creative kid and probably devised a better costume than a toddler-style costume that babs enforced on him, but it just highlights the difference between her relationship with the golden child and that with ethan. and whilst i don't believe he created a poll for the family to vote in - or bloody "posters" (?!) - i can imagine him resorting to emailing his family for advice, because he probably asked babs which character he should be, and she angrily dismissed him with a "go ask your dad". poor kid. 😔
Oh god, I really feel for Ethan 😔 I do hope and wish him all the best ❤

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I can’t believe that TU are deleting all the negative comments. I buy a lot of clothing from them, I’m so disappointed. At least the other brands realised they were on to a complete loser and deleted the images of babs.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I can’t believe that TU are deleting all the negative comments. I buy a lot of clothing from them, I’m so disappointed. At least the other brands realised they were on to a complete loser and deleted the images of babs.
Same. I've spent so much money on TU clothes for myself and my kids over the years. Not any more 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Do brands ever do their homework? Really they need to start by checking these “digital creators” tattle wiki pages for a more balanced view.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
suprised the news story about the RE teacher hasnt been made all about her about her yet

Reactions: 12
yeah, size 18 makes babs feel comfortable MENTALLY, not PHYSICALLY - because she's so body confident that she cannot comprehend the idea of actually wearing a size *gasp* TWENTY! hence why she squeezes into clothing that doesn't fit her, all so she can use the #size18style hashtag and clarify in every post and comment that she is wearing a size 18. 🤦🏻‍♀️

tbh, we all know babs lies constantly. it genuinely wouldn't surprise me of many of her clothes are larger than a size 18, yet "body confident" babs will never admit it because, despite her self-imposed body confident role model status, she insecure and ashamed of wearing anything larger than a size 18. such a body positive message to be sending out to all her followers, many of whom will be larger than a size 18. her attitude disgusts me. she could at least admit that she struggles with the idea of being larger than a size 18,and remove "body confident" from her bio. babs, we know that all your clothes are not a size 18, because clothes sizes differ in different shops - it's literally not possible! stop misleading your followers. 😡

Reactions: 21
You know when she’s doing the singing/talking thing on her stories - notice how tight her lips are, pursed, like you would when kissing someone - your body language gives away your personality with out even knowing it but that means she’s holding in anger and frustration.

On a night time, she posts pictures of herself with tight smiles, very forced. That’s interpreted as withholding information and dishonesty.

The other smiles she does when she posts pictures of herself smirking means arrogance. I think we can all agree she’s these things 😏

Reactions: 16
They're now looking as crap as she does. They've chosen to feature the pics even though the item they are showcasing obviously doesn't fit- now they are trying to say a woman, clearly uncomfortable, clearly wearing the wrong size, and clearly working the angles for all they are worth, "looks great"... OK then!! I said before, I think we've all fucked up ordering something online- I absolutely hate ordering online because as we have all said before, sizes vary too much! We all know Emma is too proud to say "sorry, the 18 is a bit snug, could you send out a 20 (or XL, however it is sized)?" but you'd think TU would send a couple of sizes so the chosen influencer could try a couple, find best fit, and send the others back!? Side boob spilling out is not a good look!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
yeah, size 18 makes babs feel comfortable MENTALLY, not PHYSICALLY - because she's so body confident that she cannot comprehend the idea of actually wearing a size *gasp* TWENTY! hence why she squeezes into clothing that doesn't fit her, all so she can use the #size18style hashtag and clarify in every post and comment that she is wearing a size 18. 🤦🏻‍♀️

tbh, we all know babs lies constantly. it genuinely wouldn't surprise me of many of her clothes are larger than a size 18, yet "body confident" babs will never admit it because, despite her self-imposed body confident role model status, she insecure and ashamed of wearing anything larger than a size 18. such a body positive message to be sending out to all her followers, many of whom will be larger than a size 18. her attitude disgusts me. she could at least admit that she struggles with the idea of being larger than a size 18,and remove "body confident" from her bio. babs, we know that all your clothes are not a size 18, because clothes sizes differ in different shops - it's literally not possible! stop misleading your followers. 😡
Yes, she just needs to use #plussize and own it with whatever size fits best.

Poll needed a Herself option, not sure she's interested in much else 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Its crazy that out of all the comments they respond to its that one and just ignored the domestic abuse and suicide ones .... We love a brand that promotes awareness!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I’m not buying anything from Tu again because I’d rather buy a decent fitting undergarment that fits properly. How can they say this photo is a good shot? Also Babs/Ste they are not boobies, they are breasts. Grow up! How old are you??

Breasts should be well supported, not squashed and squished into an uncomfortable position. Wearing the wrong size can cause back ache, breast pain and even cysts so the very fact Tu thinks it’s appropriate to model a bra in this way is enough for me not to shop with them again.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Tu have their very own Btec Paul running their socials! Why do these brands do no research FFS!

Reactions: 14
I'm so happy Ethan won best outfit or whatever,,,,,,
But again, even before 4pm it's splashed all over her Insta. She can't have been barely in the door when she posted this. Imagine your life being so empty and shallow that every tiny celebratory moment is put on SM quicker than you can say knob head 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 25
One of the people who has commented that they won't be shopping at Sainsburys again because Emma jokes about DV and suicide is followed by Daisy May Cooper...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.