Brummy Mummy #65 Throughout the pandemic no understanding, just keeps on demanding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Add ne to the TU blocked list. 3 comments asking why the they hadn't sent the "poor woman" a top that fitted her, all deleted! So DM'd that I was disappointed in their handling of people's genuine questions about the item, and also considering some of the comments regarding her online activity, maybe they should research the influencers they work with... that's Sainsbury's, Tu, and Argos down a customer!

Kind of makes you hope it pisses down the entire Easter holiday doesn't it??
Yes 🤣
I have 3 children who have literally done nothing for a year, you know; like not having been on 2 holidays! but still very cautious about mixing completely as we are not out of this. Don’t tell me for one minute E & E won’t be hugging grandparents etc. They will defo be in the house to!
Emma genuinely thinks this is over now.

Reactions: 19
Add ne to the TU blocked list. 3 comments asking why the they hadn't sent the "poor woman" a top that fitted her, all deleted! So DM'd that I was disappointed in their handling of people's genuine questions about the item, and also considering some of the comments regarding her online activity, maybe they should research the influencers they work with... that's Sainsbury's, Tu, and Argos down a customer!

Those amongst us not yet blocked by Tu, do let us know if they give up today and remove the post.
It’s still there minus lots of comments. Only 33 remained and all are positive about how “brave” she is and what an amazing influencer she is 🤢

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

Those amongst us not yet blocked by Tu, do let us know if they give up today and remove the post.
They’ve removed everything other than comments blowing smoke up her arse

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Can’t believe TU are deleting and blocking valid messages particularly the one about the NHS worker being blocked for stating they worked in ITU. I have spent so much on their clothes for me and my son, not anymore - another customer down.

Reactions: 18
TU don’t care, it’s damage limitation at this point. I doubt very much if she’ll be working with them again anytime soon though.

• Heart
  • Haha
Yeah I know ... I watch her stories the same as you. I’m also allowed to voice my opinion.

All I did was make the point that if his grandma or aunt believed it and said well done for winning then he’d be confused and tell her he didn’t. I’d just like to believe she wouldn’t lie on her child to that extreme.

But yes I know she lies and fabricate, brilliant observation.

I’m so done with it on here.
I once got told on here that I sound like a "dreadful parent" because I questioned how much a 10 year old is likely to believe in Father Christmas. So I wouldn't worry too much about what others on here think of you because it isn't worth it 🙂.

We are all here because we all have one thing in common anyway 😊❤ xx

Reactions: 11
Tu have blocked me!!!! So I'm emailing head office. Arseholes.
Is the lockdown lifting fully on Monday then?
Last I heard you can meet in a group of six outside for a picnic/BBQ but you are not advised to travel outside your boundary. Is that correct?

Reactions: 10
Babs, my dear Kween. It’s not the weather, it’s not your age...you’re sweating so much because of how unfit you are! You slob about, eat rubbish and drink far too much.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
What is she planning to do over Easter? Isn't everything still closed? We will be chilling in the garden (weather permitting), chilling in the house, exploring the local woods, again and maybe taking a boat out on the river down the road from our house. That's it. Where is there to go??

Reactions: 15
So El Paso, Aldi (or was it Lidl), those lunch pasty things and now tu all turned to tit.
Well played bab.
Top influencing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They’ve removed everything other than comments blowing smoke up her arse
A lot of the comments (including mine) weren't even about HER, they were questioning Tu on the fit!! Evidently the powers that be at Tu are as delicate as Emma herself!

So El Paso, Aldi (or was it Lidl), those lunch pasty things and now tu all turned to tit.
Well played bab.
Top influencing.
And being featured on crusha and joanie clothing. But, GREAT at her job!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Babs, my dear Kween. It’s not the weather, it’s not your age...you’re sweating so much because of how unfit you are! You slob about, eat rubbish and drink far too much.
This is so correct. If a simple walk has you sweating it’s time to take a look at your health. The answer is not buy a new coat 🙄

I wonder if POSSIBLY Emma has spoken with Tu, and spun a sob story? May be why comments are being deleted and people blocked

• Sad
What is she planning to do over Easter? Isn't everything still closed? We will be chilling in the garden (weather permitting), chilling in the house, exploring the local woods, again and maybe taking a boat out on the river down the road from our house. That's it. Where is there to go??
She’s going to do what she’s done all the way through, see family, shopping, seeing pals, out and about. It’s just she feels she can tell people now. She doesn’t have to hide it anymore. Daft cow. She thinks everyone is as thick as she is. As for tu I’ve mailed sainsbuggers direct. Bloody awful behaviour.

Reactions: 24
I wonder if POSSIBLY Emma has spoken with Tu, and spun a sob story? May be why comments are being deleted and people blocked
I don’t doubt this for a second. Tu will have been told that they’re the awful trolls who hound her, when actually she still has this video on her story highlights.
A25984C4-9B21-4092-92F7-14410FFECB44.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
She’s going to do what she’s done all the way through, see family, shopping, seeing pals, out and about. It’s just she feels she can tell people now. She doesn’t have to hide it anymore. Daft cow. She thinks everyone is as thick as she is. As for tu I’ve mailed sainsbuggers direct. Bloody awful behaviour.
Exactly! The only thing that changes is she can show her activities instead of searching for something to throw a meltdown over and staying off insta for 24 hrs. If restrictions weren't altering on Monday, do we think she'd be fully playing on the "trolls" on the Tu post...? Of course she bloody would!!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.