Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Why would she put her 8 year old upstairs to do his school work ? I have a son the same age and he needed help with things all through the day! Its not like she having to do an actual job so can’t have a child in the background, utterly baffling seeing as when she had two children at home they were working downstairs..
According to Babs Ethan also needs help with his work- so why not have him nearby??

To every single one of you, whatever your pandemic experience, we've been at this for a year. At best it's been frustrating and tedious, at worst utterly heartbreaking. You're all amazing for keeping yourselves and your families going, some of you under really tough circumstances. Let's keep going, keep following the rules, and hope for a brighter future. Thanks for the laughs on this thread- a highlight of it all- the thread titles rock, the polls are hilarious (and we know what wins!), the wiki is a thing of beauty!! Let us take a moment to thank Babatha Christie, Kweeeeen of Brum, for bringing us together!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Mingles123

Chatty Member
I’m just off to Asda does anyone want me to film my haul of my mundane grocery shop? I mean I’m sure you don’t cos my own family don’t seem interested but thought id put it out there just in case people have forgotten how to buy things themselves? Seems to be all the rage these days....🤣🤣🤷‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ What a crazy ass world we live in

• Haha

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
Are they in couples therapy? What is all this hard love Ste is getting at the moment? Grid posts & stories dedicated to him.
#hestilllovesasausage 😂

• Haha

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
She’s even a lazy cow in her “dreams” making Ste and husband of a friend who doesn’t exist wash up.

Oh and shut up with this wobbly nonsense, patronising bint.

• Haha

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
“Weird” and “wobbly” seem to be her favourite ways of describing anything out of the ordinary. Today is not weird Babs. It’s a day to reflect on the thousands of people that have died from Covid. Many people will be struggling with grief- real honest gut wrenching grief. They aren’t a bit “wobbly”.
When I looked back on my FB memories from 1 year ago, I’d posted a lighthearted photo of my son and my 2 grandkids at “Nanny’s Homeschool”- when we thought it would just be for a bit and no-one had much clue what they were doing!
But it got so much worse, the deaths the job losses, the knock on effects for people with cancer with delayed diagnoses etc, the businesses that have gone bust.

But yes lets just describe it as weird and wobbly Babs- cos lets face it your teeny tiny vacuous brain can’t cope with the actual reality of the pandemic. Plus you’ve just carried on doing what you want anyway!!!

• Heart
Kid comes home from school due to covid really upset and she spends her time recording stories about how sorry she feels for him and all the other kids when she could be seeing to him and trying to cheer him up!
Quite frankly I only give a fuck if my kids are sent home and have to isolate I don't need to know about anyone else's so why we need to know ASAP is crazy.
I think what she was trying to say was "this little shit has spoilt all my pans for today, how dare he and now I have to home school him blah blah blah blah woe is me." Fml 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 27

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
Got to keep that engagement up, let’s milk the pandemic for attention. Ugh she’s disgusting I can’t watch today.
I don’t think many people will come out of this unaffected, big virtual hugs to you all. Thank you to everyone who has worked tirelessly throughout this pandemic, so many sacrifices made by everyone except Babs. What’s she given up, she’s never stopped? What’s she actually done except fanny around on the internet. Twat.

• Heart

MoodyMerde

VIP Member
When she asks people to type into stories what they’re up to today, I was itching to let her know I’m going to be catching up on Tattle. She’s probably doing the same! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

ohyes

VIP Member
775E1B4E-588F-43E6-B4B9-BC8631EF1EFB.jpeg

Imagine being so desperate for content that you post this online for the world to see. I really do feel for those poor kids. I found my mum embarrassing enough when I was a kid and she wasn’t doing shit like this and posting it all over the internet 🥴

• Sad

nosy_lurker

Chatty Member
OK...I am not saying she is crap at her job or anything but...
I had a look back on Instagram (the shame)
1. She still has the # brummymummymugs rather than the actual link @ brummymummymugs on her bio...change it over
2. She did the grid post for the mug cupboard before announcing it and so it doesn't have the link...that would have been a good way of announcing it, instead she has announced it on stories which will have gone in 24hrs
3. When you actually go to the brummymummymugs page there is no welcome message/story
4. Why call it mugs when it sells other stuff
5. She could have done a reel or something to launch it, done a countdown timer to build suspense...instead it was a big pore rushed underwhelming selfie
6. We know from bibbiddibobbidibullshit she puts no effort in with second pages so what's the point

Stand back and watch it crash and burn IC20000

• Haha
  • Heart

Booklover

VIP Member
The cupboard of mugs looks like the collection housed in my company's staff room!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Nothing to crow about, that's for sure!

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Those hanging plates look ridiculous 🤦‍♀️🙄
They're not exactly collectors pieces and hanging plates is what my mum did in the 80's 🤣🤣
They're not even level and they're sure to come crashing down with her stomping around 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
Who remembers being dumped when you’re over a decade into a marriage? If I was PUS I’d be pissed off at the amount of harping back to her old boyfriends she does. It says to me she thinks about them a lot and isn’t content in her current relationship.
Lovelies.........picture the scene.........

Christmas 1994/5 - I’m 16 in a club I def shouldn’t have been in - albeit a cheesy small town place (don’t be thinking fabric or anything😂😂)

I walked back from the loo and found my boyfriend kissing a girl I hated from sixth form to “stay another day”. I hate that song and it’s reeled out every bloody Christmas 😂😂😂😂

I’m 12 years married to my husband but you don’t forget a dumping like that 😂😂😂😂

Edit - not defending babs. Just playing out my heartbreak for laughs!

• Haha

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Is it bad that I want her Disney plates to fall off the hanger things shes bought?!!!
I would laugh if they smashed!!! Cue Babs with very angry aggressive face somehow managing to blame the Babettes for recommending the plate hangers!!!

• Haha