Brummy Mummy #64 That bra’s far Tu small

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap - I decided for a new task to keep myself entertained I would count her stories each day!

Wednesday - 18 stories including biscuit poll (still dragging out the Jaffa cake/is it a biscuit chat 🙄) OOTD (tracksuit bottoms are now TBs 🙄), an underwear brand want to work with her 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣, bath bomb and face mask 🤮 and a reshare of a post about Harry & Meghan that really conveniently just happens to sum up exactly what Babs thinks so she doesn’t have to articulate it herself! Handy.

Crap vlog about her Easter decorations and all the drama they entail when you’re Babs and can’t do anything right.

A grid post about her at home in complete silence, no one needing her, so she is going to have time for herself. LOL.

Thursday - a grid post to explain that she starts therapy today, she’s still lucky (smug) she can pay for it.

18 stories - first a written one to explain how she got her therapist (Google. Who would have thought?!?). Then the usual morning talkie ones - she mentioned it being a “big day” twice, she was clearly nervous, which I get, but I don’t get why she’s making so much content out of it if that’s the case 🤷🏼‍♀️ Biscuit chat and the poll😴 Popped up with a full face of her best shiny make up to say thanks for all the lovely comments on her grid post, then because of all the headlines around the murder of Sarah Everard she shared a post by someone else and a blog she wrote three years ago.

Grid post also relating to a promise about bringing up poor Ethan to respect all women; I get what she’s trying to say but her inarticulate wording made it sound like they’re holding him back from harassing a woman on the street on a daily basis because he’s pre-determined to attack🙄.

A fancy envelope that she will reuse, a motivational picture for her wall (aka a collage of crap!), her feet on a “walkity walk walk walk” (thought that was going to die with home school but sadly not 🤬) because it’s been an “intense day” and then some really weird chat apologising for her “heavy content”. Yeah biscuit polls can be hard 🙄 She seemed to be on the defensive, as tho she’s been accused of being too serious, but she’s so ridiculous she can’t even use the words suicide, murder, assault etc so not sure how she’s got that idea.
And then she jumped straight onto a TV recommendation, except an even-more-than-usual pointless one because she couldn’t remember the name of what they’re watching. Maybe she’d already drank away her “intense day” with some cocks in a can by then.

Friday - 19 stories, starting with bed chat, muddled words, incoherent etc. She’s looking forward to her Saturday breakfast, already 24 hours ahead of herself 🤷🏼‍♀️ Still putting “ity” on the end of words with the sole intention of annoying me I think - I’m collating a police file and crying “trollity trooooolll” as we speak 🤣
Final of the biscuits, beg for engagement/everyone to do her work for her as she asked who should be in her best Irish person poll, a really unflattering OOTD boomerang where a handbag and gift bag were spotted on the side 🕵🏻 then a tree as she was out walking.
An AD on her grid, where it will sadly live forever, where she “rapped”, and continued to succeed at her never ending mission to embarrass herself and her family as much as humanly possible for money. Awful.
Stories continued with headbands modelled with selfies in her daughter’s bedroom, pic of the kids from her mummy corner, cleaning her make up brushes - Hi Babs 👋🏻 - and clearly drunk at 7pm with a cocktail in a can, a really shiny face and watching kids programs with Erin.
Self indulgent FB post asking for a bit more attention because she’s going to therapy followed by more Insta stories with her giggling uncontrollably about being on a chair lift at a water park, Erin dragged into the hot mess that is Babs’s content to act it out. Basically a drunk text to thousands of followers, she shouldn’t have sent it, she should have stepped away from the phone. Embarrassing.

Saturday - 19 stories, beginning very aggressively in the kitchen as she proclaimed her plans to do nothing and stay in her pyjamas all day - she might as well have put two fingers up and said “so there Tattle” - Hi Babs 👋🏻 She did mention the winner of the biscuit poll so that’s two weeks in a row she’s shared - of all the things we say on Tattle it’s hardly the most important but it’s a small win, along with slightly improved captions - Hi Babs👋🏻 (she’ll never mention a winner again now I’ve said that, in case we think we’re winning again 🤣)
Saturday beg for engagement asking what everyone’s up to (again didn’t bother to share any tho) and a quick (insincere) mention of how hard it must be for some people Mother’s Day, followed by a memory of her nan. An Easter tiered cake stand of complete tat, more decorations and crappy bits than you’ll see in the aisles of Poundland crammed into the tiny house (TOO much Babs, it’s too much), gross cinnamon rolls, a threat that Erin will do more re-enactments of Babs falling over 🙄 and the kids out in the rain.
Sofa snuggles, ‘blue light glasses’ to stop her eyes watering 🤷🏼‍♀️, drawer organising 😴, a candle for Sarah and then some waffle about it being “a funny old week” (she has such a way with words!) and how Mother’s Day can be hard so stay off social media. So smug and insincere, if she really cared she’d monitor her content a bit more and stop constantly showing off how “lucky” she is 🙄

Sunday - annual mother’s day grid post celebrating Nanny San and herself. Insincere mentions of people who find today hard but she clearly doesn’t really care.

18 stories - starting with Tiki Room tribute set up. She claimed it was a surprise, much screaming, rabid, emotional etc. IF PUS and the kids did that, which they didn’t, she did, then lovely. But she’s seen it all and done it all and reacted to it all, through her phone. So the kids will remember, mum’s phone. Not only that, but she’s shared it to thousands of people. Why can’t anything be kept just for them in that family? Even if she recorded it for herself, one photo of it after she’d enjoyed it all with the kids would’ve been more than enough to share.
Her present seemed to be a month’s (or maybe a week’s in her case) supply of canned cocktails which says a lot about her. Plus some other gifts she didn’t mention so expect a “What I got for Mother’s Day” haul to come soon 🤬🤮

Second grid post of the day with all the same Tiki photos from her stories, to explain what the Tiki room is - Hi Babs 👋🏻- and I guess so they stay forever to remind us all how adored she is, and so the Babettes can blow smoke up her arse about how lucky she is 🤮
Watching a film in bed on her laptop on her own then seemingly drunk by 1pm talking about the meal they’d had delivered.
The Tiki room photos popped up on FB, cos every social media has a different audience don’t you know? She was in bed again with more cocktails in a can late afternoon and then whatsapping mates to arrange meet ups.

Monday - 23 stories, talky morning ones where she admits she has nothing to say but sadly it never stops her because she’s GOT to be on first thing for the algorithms! She did say she had lots of work which is good apparently because she “really loves” her job 🤣 Not sure who she is trying to convince, herself or us! She loves the money but if she loved the job maybe she’d take a bit more pride in it and do it better!
6 mugs4mugs with their new owners, OOTD with her usual “I want to look slimmer than I actually am” pose, trying out the new glasses while on a screen and a bag for Disney pins “the kids” got her for Mother’s Day but that she probably ordered herself with the new plates that came from Disney last week.
She’s obsessed with sticking crap up with command strips and she ate a “cat egg”.....a creme egg she had in her caR but despite being so good at her “werk” she doesn’t proof read and just presses send without bothering to check anything 🤦🏼‍♀️

A grid post and some stories for the underwear AD she’d hinted at before - turns out it was TU. In principle I’d say go Babs, a plus size mum has just as much right to feel comfortable being photographed in undies as a supermodel. But she doesn’t look comfortable. She’s being filmed from above, she keeps her hands awkwardly by her side, her voice and eyes are weird. And the undies don’t quite fit because she won’t seem to admit she’s a bigger size than she claims 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s all well and good to be “happy to represent us over 40 size 18 ladies” if that’s what you’re actually doing, but Babs is trying to fool her Babettes, and more than likely herself, with her slim poses and filming from a height. It’s just tricks.

Tuesday - 16 stories - began with 4 from the pit - the tales of snoring are back 🙄 and her curtains aren’t blackout. Shooketh. Amazed. This is the thrilling content I am here for 🙄
OOTD, more chat about her glasses, photo of her crammed “office” space, lunch before 12, her toes on a walk.....boring boring boring!

Grid post of her and PUS on their walk - all make up free because everyone was so lovely about her underwear AD and she’s so confident because of all the lovely support she gets. On her grid. Where she can delete. Not always the same when companies share her, is it??
She was outed by a Babette who spotted her in B&M, with PUS. I try to go alone to shops personally cos you know, pandemic 🤷🏼‍♀️Interesting how her post and story were focused on a lunchtime walk when it was a shopping trip. Not sure she even knows what is true and what is a lie these days, old Babnocchio 🙄
A selfie of her and Ethan giggling, which is all very cute and all but so unnecessary to share. She must have an alarm set on her phone and when it beeps she has to post a story, even if she has nothing to say or absolutely no content. It’s getting beyond a joke how boring she is at the moment but how much she puts out there!
Confirmed by a post that she’s rewatching New Girl (on a laptop at 6pm. That ever elusive alone time hey Babs??) Then an unattractive, shiny selfie for a random poll to see if we’re all tired. At least three influencers I follow have talked about that this week, bandwagon jumping again Babs?!?

In the time of this thread (just about a week) we’ve had 129 stories, 8 Insta grid posts, a YouTube vlog and 6 Facebook posts. Ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Recap - I decided for a new task to keep myself entertained I would count her stories each day!

Wednesday - 18 stories including biscuit poll (still dragging out the Jaffa cake/is it a biscuit chat 🙄) OOTD (tracksuit bottoms are now TBs 🙄), an underwear brand want to work with her 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣, bath bomb and face mask 🤮 and a reshare of a post about Harry & Meghan that really conveniently just happens to sum up exactly what Babs thinks so she doesn’t have to articulate it herself! Handy.

Crap vlog about her Easter decorations and all the drama they entail when you’re Babs and can’t do anything right.

A grid post about her at home in complete silence, no one needing her, so she is going to have time for herself. LOL.

Thursday - a grid post to explain that she starts therapy today, she’s still lucky (smug) she can pay for it.

18 stories - first a written one to explain how she got her therapist (Google. Who would have thought?!?). Then the usual morning talkie ones - she mentioned it being a “big day” twice, she was clearly nervous, which I get, but I don’t get why she’s making so much content out of it if that’s the case 🤷🏼‍♀️ Biscuit chat and the poll😴 Popped up with a full face of her best shiny make up to say thanks for all the lovely comments on her grid post, then because of all the headlines around the murder of Sarah Everard she shared a post by someone else and a blog she wrote three years ago.

Grid post also relating to a promise about bringing up poor Ethan to respect all women; I get what she’s trying to say but her inarticulate wording made it sound like they’re holding him back from harassing a woman on the street on a daily basis because he’s pre-determined to attack🙄.

A fancy envelope that she will reuse, a motivational picture for her wall (aka a collage of crap!), her feet on a “walkity walk walk walk” (thought that was going to die with home school but sadly not 🤬) because it’s been an “intense day” and then some really weird chat apologising for her “heavy content”. Yeah biscuit polls can be hard 🙄 She seemed to be on the defensive, as tho she’s been accused of being too serious, but she’s so ridiculous she can’t even use the words suicide, murder, assault etc so not sure how she’s got that idea.
And then she jumped straight onto a TV recommendation, except an even-more-than-usual pointless one because she couldn’t remember the name of what they’re watching. Maybe she’d already drank away her “intense day” with some cocks in a can by then.

Friday - 19 stories, starting with bed chat, muddled words, incoherent etc. She’s looking forward to her Saturday breakfast, already 24 hours ahead of herself 🤷🏼‍♀️ Still putting “ity” on the end of words with the sole intention of annoying me I think - I’m collating a police file and crying “trollity trooooolll” as we speak 🤣
Final of the biscuits, beg for engagement/everyone to do her work for her as she asked who should be in her best Irish person poll, a really unflattering OOTD boomerang where a handbag and gift bag were spotted on the side 🕵🏻 then a tree as she was out walking.
An AD on her grid, where it will sadly live forever, where she “rapped”, and continued to succeed at her never ending mission to embarrass herself and her family as much as humanly possible for money. Awful.
Stories continued with headbands modelled with selfies in her daughter’s bedroom, pic of the kids from her mummy corner, cleaning her make up brushes - Hi Babs 👋🏻 - and clearly drunk at 7pm with a cocktail in a can, a really shiny face and watching kids programs with Erin.
Self indulgent FB post asking for a bit more attention because she’s going to therapy followed by more Insta stories with her giggling uncontrollably about being on a chair lift at a water park, Erin dragged into the hot mess that is Babs’s content to act it out. Basically a drunk text to thousands of followers, she shouldn’t have sent it, she should have stepped away from the phone. Embarrassing.

Saturday - 19 stories, beginning very aggressively in the kitchen as she proclaimed her plans to do nothing and stay in her pyjamas all day - she might as well have put two fingers up and said “so there Tattle” - Hi Babs 👋🏻 She did mention the winner of the biscuit poll so that’s two weeks in a row she’s shared - of all the things we say on Tattle it’s hardly the most important but it’s a small win, along with slightly improved captions - Hi Babs👋🏻 (she’ll never mention a winner again now I’ve said that, in case we think we’re winning again 🤣)
Saturday beg for engagement asking what everyone’s up to (again didn’t bother to share any tho) and a quick (insincere) mention of how hard it must be for some people Mother’s Day, followed by a memory of her nan. An Easter tiered cake stand of complete tat, more decorations and crappy bits than you’ll see in the aisles of Poundland crammed into the tiny house (TOO much Babs, it’s too much), gross cinnamon rolls, a threat that Erin will do more re-enactments of Babs falling over 🙄 and the kids out in the rain.
Sofa snuggles, ‘blue light glasses’ to stop her eyes watering 🤷🏼‍♀️, drawer organising 😴, a candle for Sarah and then some waffle about it being “a funny old week” (she has such a way with words!) and how Mother’s Day can be hard so stay off social media. So smug and insincere, if she really cared she’d monitor her content a bit more and stop constantly showing off how “lucky” she is 🙄

Sunday - annual mother’s day grid post celebrating Nanny San and herself. Insincere mentions of people who find today hard but she clearly doesn’t really care.

18 stories - starting with Tiki Room tribute set up. She claimed it was a surprise, much screaming, rabid, emotional etc. IF PUS and the kids did that, which they didn’t, she did, then lovely. But she’s seen it all and done it all and reacted to it all, through her phone. So the kids will remember, mum’s phone. Not only that, but she’s shared it to thousands of people. Why can’t anything be kept just for them in that family? Even if she recorded it for herself, one photo of it after she’d enjoyed it all with the kids would’ve been more than enough to share.
Her present seemed to be a month’s (or maybe a week’s in her case) supply of canned cocktails which says a lot about her. Plus some other gifts she didn’t mention so expect a “What I got for Mother’s Day” haul to come soon 🤬🤮

Second grid post of the day with all the same Tiki photos from her stories, to explain what the Tiki room is - Hi Babs 👋🏻- and I guess so they stay forever to remind us all how adored she is, and so the Babettes can blow smoke up her arse about how lucky she is 🤮
Watching a film in bed on her laptop on her own then seemingly drunk by 1pm talking about the meal they’d had delivered.
The Tiki room photos popped up on FB, cos every social media has a different audience don’t you know? She was in bed again with more cocktails in a can late afternoon and then whatsapping mates to arrange meet ups.

Monday - 23 stories, talky morning ones where she admits she has nothing to say but sadly it never stops her because she’s GOT to be on first thing for the algorithms! She did say she had lots of work which is good apparently because she “really loves” her job 🤣 Not sure who she is trying to convince, herself or us! She loves the money but if she loved the job maybe she’d take a bit more pride in it and do it better!
6 mugs4mugs with their new owners, OOTD with her usual “I want to look slimmer than I actually am” pose, trying out the new glasses while on a screen and a bag for Disney pins “the kids” got her for Mother’s Day but that she probably ordered herself with the new plates that came from Disney last week.
She’s obsessed with sticking crap up with command strips and she ate a “cat egg”.....a creme egg she had in her caR but despite being so good at her “werk” she doesn’t proof read and just presses send without bothering to check anything 🤦🏼‍♀️

A grid post and some stories for the underwear AD she’d hinted at before - turns out it was TU. In principle I’d say go Babs, a plus size mum has just as much right to feel comfortable being photographed in undies as a supermodel. But she doesn’t look comfortable. She’s being filmed from above, she keeps her hands awkwardly by her side, her voice and eyes are weird. And the undies don’t quite fit because she won’t seem to admit she’s a bigger size than she claims 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s all well and good to be “happy to represent us over 40 size 18 ladies” if that’s what you’re actually doing, but Babs is trying to fool her Babettes, and more than likely herself, with her slim poses and filming from a height. It’s just tricks.

Tuesday - 16 stories - began with 4 from the pit - the tales of snoring are back 🙄 and her curtains aren’t blackout. Shooketh. Amazed. This is the thrilling content I am here for 🙄
OOTD, more chat about her glasses, photo of her crammed “office” space, lunch before 12, her toes on a walk.....boring boring boring!

Grid post of her and PUS on their walk - all make up free because everyone was so lovely about her underwear AD and she’s so confident because of all the lovely support she gets. On her grid. Where she can delete. Not always the same when companies share her, is it??
She was outed by a Babette who spotted her in B&M, with PUS. I try to go alone to shops personally cos you know, pandemic 🤷🏼‍♀️Interesting how her post and story were focused on a lunchtime walk when it was a shopping trip. Not sure she even knows what is true and what is a lie these days, old Babnocchio 🙄
A selfie of her and Ethan giggling, which is all very cute and all but so unnecessary to share. She must have an alarm set on her phone and when it beeps she has to post a story, even if she has nothing to say or absolutely no content. It’s getting beyond a joke how boring she is at the moment but how much she puts out there!
Confirmed by a post that she’s rewatching New Girl (on a laptop at 6pm. That ever elusive alone time hey Babs??) Then an unattractive, shiny selfie for a random poll to see if we’re all tired. At least three influencers I follow have talked about that this week, bandwagon jumping again Babs?!?

In the time of this thread (just about a week) we’ve had 129 stories, 8 Insta grid posts, a YouTube vlog and 6 Facebook posts. Ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous.
Great work @Bonbon 🙏🙌👍
Your attention to detail is spot on.
The amount of time she spends on her Insta is alarming.
If she was my patient (she wishes) the first thing I'd be doing is to make her see how damaging all this is 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Great work @Bonbon 🙏🙌👍
Your attention to detail is spot on.
The amount of time she spends on her Insta is alarming.
If she was my patient (she wishes) the first thing I'd be doing is to make her see how damaging all this is 🤦‍♀️
I think maybe I need to just get myself a life 🤣 Bloody Boris and his lockdown rules 🙄
She is obsessed, to a massively unhealthy level. I think I’ve posted on FB 5 times this year, never mind a week 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So when’s an #Ad not an #Ad? When it’s on Facebook of course!! That’s right isn’t it Babs??

hmmnn, let’s see what the ASA say shall we?🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I think maybe I need to just get myself a life 🤣 Bloody Boris and his lockdown rules 🙄
She is obsessed, to a massively unhealthy level. I think I’ve posted on FB 5 times this year, never mind a week 🤦🏼‍♀️
Snap, same as me, and the few things that I have posted have mostly been from Facebook memories!

Reactions: 8
Snap, same as me, and the few things that I have posted have mostly been from Facebook memories!
Right?? What with there being nothiiiiing to dooooo and nowheeeeere to gooooo, there isn’t much to post about 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m sure it works for some people but I don’t need to take or post the same photo of my dog on the same path we walk every day. No one is interested!!

Reactions: 12
Fab thread title and fab recap.
Let's see what delights this thread brings us shall we! 🤭

Reactions: 12
Thanks again BonBon for a great recap. Loving the counting of the stories 😂

Reactions: 7
Been meaning to post since the underwear campaign. Can safely say she needs this werk to work, as they’ll be no going back to teaching after that modelling!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Didn't she used to always say alcohol made her very violent? And that's why she never drank much? I'm new to tattle and haven't paid much attention to her for a while but watching her storysbthe past week reminded me how much I dislike her

Reactions: 26
Her post is about Stephen's family being Irish and yet all of the photos are of him. That makes me wonder if his parents are really against the social media thing and are the ones who have told Stephen she should come off it. I've only ever seen one photo of his parents and I bet they didn't know it had been put on the internet.

Reactions: 22
Are they in couples therapy? What is all this hard love Ste is getting at the moment? Grid posts & stories dedicated to him.
#hestilllovesasausage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
10 stories and post by 7am from the cesspit of doom while the man slave (oh that sounds rude , not 🙄) parents the kids.
This isnt her werk it’s her addiction

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I can't believe my stupid thread suggestion won 🤣😭

Thank you, trolls, for this honour. Every year on this day I intend to post this moment on my Instagram, in a post dedicated to 2021 Chipstick. Every year. Every single year. Forever. And ever and ever and ever and ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Her post is about Stephen's family being Irish and yet all of the photos are of him. That makes me wonder if his parents are really against the social media thing and are the ones who have told Stephen she should come off it. I've only ever seen one photo of his parents and I bet they didn't know it had been put on the internet.
Why is she making such a bloody song and dance about his parents being Irish so the kids are half Irish? Maybe it would be nice for her to acknowledge this more often than one day a year. Instead of copious amounts of Disney trips they could have gone to Ireland on a holiday. She just jumps on a bloody bandwagon for absolutely anything..

Reactions: 19
Right my IC lovelies, I am going to have a bit of a Bab break this week - I’ll be on here cos you lot are too funny but she’s doing my head in constantly posting the same boring drivel! I need to not see her on my phone every minute of every day!
I’m only telling you all as I won’t be recapping so perhaps someone else could keep an eye on her antics??
I loves ya 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.