Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
School closed on Fri 20th March, Boris announced lockdown on Mon 23rd having previously closed the pubs etc about a week before.
My kids year group ended up finishing on the 18th- she'd been in about 5 minutes, and a message came from the school that they were now done. Astonishing to think that she didn't set foot in the place again until September!

Reactions: 3

SalmonFishFinger

I'm sure she said in last weekend vlog that she had done 1 Disney shop order but then kept thinking about something else she had seen so ended up doing a 2nd order. So maybe that's what she meant, she spent 2 lots of ~£50 rather than 1 big order?

Reactions: 3

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
This whole talk of lawyers - really? She cannot help herself. Her address was posted online just by searching her blog which SHE promotes. SHE posts pictures of her kids uniforms. SHE announces when she’s on holiday. FGS she has done NOTHING to safeguard her family. Is she really that STUPID that it’s OK to post this stuff. The internet lasts forever. Basic internet safety. It’s the kids I feel sorry for. I actually think Ste is cohersive and controlling.

Just think Babs instead of blocking and deleting honest followers who call you out on your bullshit why not be sincere and treat them with respect.

It’s bizarre - the most sincerest and honest of Vloggers have zero posts on this site - why? Because they treat their audiences with respect and engage with their audience and create an honest community.

Has anybody seen @MrsBriggs ?? I’m actually worried about her and miss her posts and wonder if Babs has something to do with her disappearance.

As a side note: Babs you know FUCK ALL about mental illness so please stop patronising your followers with bollocks posts. You don’t give a shit about nobody apart from yourself. This I am certain.
What lawyers? Have I missed something?

Reactions: 2

noodlesdoo

Rightly or wrongly I've enjoyed this chat the last few months. It's been fun. However I've just watched the Caroline Flack doc. I simply can't play a part in some else's downfall. Please all. Have a think. Take care.

Reactions: 1

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
I think people's handles need to be hidden on here.
Oh well, if a mod has an issue then feel free to delete. At the end of the day if you’re commenting on a public page with 213K subscribers then I can’t see the issue - but if the rules are the rules then please report me.

gingerama

Hauls and going out shopping are disgusting this is the official advice Emma-have a read

stay home! I had the food shop to do yesterday but cobbled some heals to get her from the freezer from leftovers so buying another 48 hours before it is NECESSARY to go out-this info is taken from the app
Meals not heals 😂