Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Her stories are so disingenuous. Just because today makes it a year doesn’t make it any harder of a day. Also Emma it’s not been a year for you because you had two holidays and shipped your kids to summer camp.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

ohyes

VIP Member
9690D821-959C-4C19-9B45-51BC9DE5FE32.jpeg

“I don’t need to tell you about never ending walks”

Yet you continue to do so Emma 🤔 feel free to stop anytime.....

• Haha
  • Heart

chipstick

VIP Member
When she asks people to type into stories what they’re up to today, I was itching to let her know I’m going to be catching up on Tattle. She’s probably doing the same! 😂
I really want to write something #abitrude like "having a massive wank" so it gets lumped in with the dull as ditchwater answers from the Babettes when she posts the scrolling screenshot later.

• Haha
  • Heart

BonBon27

VIP Member
Therapy was Thursday last week so we shall see tomorrow if she mentions it or not!
Can you imagine the conversation?
Babs - yeah it’s been a really toughity tough wee...
Groupon Counsellor - can I remind you we agreed you wouldn’t use toddler words when you speak to another adult?
Babs - oh right *nostrils flare aggressively* Anyway it’s been a tough parenting week. I had to have a sink bomb on Monday at FIVE pm with 17 cocks in cans and 28 Cat Eggs to calm my ragged nerves.
GoC - what’s happened? Is one of your children seriously ill? Did you discover they are being bullied? Has one of them been in trouble at school?
Babs - no. One of them is at home. And it’s not the one I want to spend time with. It’s the OTHER one. I missed my walk and I can’t go to B&M anyyyyyyymoooooooorreeeeee *sobs*
GoC - oh.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Alfiew1234

Chatty Member
So Ethan is upset because he has to stay home and isolate yet you're on Instagram saying you'll get through it with chocolate? How about you go and comfort your boy and reassure him instead of abandoning him on the settee?

• Sad
  • Heart

Instashambles

I think she has sent me over the edge today.

Let's just rewind the past year for Emma and the CON-ways.

She has been on two holidays, moved into a new cupboard house, spent hundreds of pounds on tat, seen her sister on the reg because she's in their bubble (did you know she is in their bubble) and been on various illegal meet ups with friends and wet San.

And this absolute turnip is STILL playing along with how hard it is.

Emma. If. You. Are. Reading. This.
FUCK OFF
You have a job hobby that affords you the luxury to be flexible with your childcare, neither you or your husband have been made redundant and lastly but more importantly than all you, your family and close friends are still alive!!

Can you imagine having no money worries and the freedom to spend as much time as you need to at home with your children? It's my life dream. I hate her today!

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Who the actual fuck does she think she is speaking to when she says "I've been feeling a little bit sad, so I went back to therapy"? A reception class of 4 year old!??? She is un-fucking-believable. 🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Mingles123

Chatty Member
So she’s having a bath and slathering herself in dream cream which gives her vivid dreams or whatever she said.

Cue another dream story tomorrow morning from the cesspit..
Cock in can (to sleep) sleepy cream (to sleep) camomile tea (to sleep) 😴 how’s about getting a real ass job that engages your mind and body, pull your weight around the house, sort your diet and exercise regime out and don’t go to bed at 7 and see how that pans out 🤦‍♀️

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Guys, on reflection (I too have had a few vino's as tomorrow is my only day off for the next 10 days) I think my story about the Hugh Jackman concert is up there as being as annoying as Emma's 'break up song stories" 🙄🤦‍♀️🤣😩
My heart felt apologies 😃 What can I say..... I'm just a woman, trying to forget, the night I saw this Baboon in the flesh and my life changed forever 👀
I'll show myself out 👋👋👋👋👋🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

JBTat

Screenshot_20210323-064252~2.png

The worst thing about this is the text might say thanks, but she never said thanks. If you listen to her talking she never said that at all. It sounded like something she just felt she had to get in there. And to think her mother in law and sister in law are key workers, I do wonder what they think of her!!!

I want to say thank you to those key workers who I know are here and reading this. As someone who was pregnant and gave birth in a pandemic I was in awe of how dedicated the NHS staff were I came in contact with. They looked after me and my sick baby (he was in Neonatal) so professionally, providing extra support when partners couldn't be there. You are all absolutely incredible ❤

• Heart

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Just me, the IC1. I tell you it’s exhausting having all these accounts, having to have conversations with myself, react to all the comments, come up with the memes and thread titles and be on 24/7. Completely exhausting 🙄
Oi Emma you need to follow @BonBon27 posts. She’s the comical genius that you wish you were,

oh and I have no problem in saying I post daily with you. Because when someone can post 10 stories before 7am and still be in their cesspit they need gossiping about.

• Heart

Outnumbered

I thought she only had one of each mug for special? And she doesn't distribute them as she has her 'mug' team. So which bit is bull?
Screenshot_20210322-120358_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Loopybird69

VIP Member
just for you lot - this is worse than it’s ever been

⁃ she thinks life is getting back to normal. Daft bint
⁃ She’s hiding food wtf, mainly because her kitchen is too small
⁃ Kenny is doing the school run and walking the dog - shocker
⁃ Oh an Shop Disney unboxing she’s excited. Twat
⁃ She spent over £40/50 to get free p+p wtf
⁃ More stuffed toys for Easter 🤷🏼‍♀️
⁃ She reckons she’s gonna run upstairs oh my days I’m in bits
⁃ There’s 35 minutes of this
⁃ She’s bought the stuff because another insta hun had it
⁃ Oh those sodding special plates again
⁃ She’s not checked the sizes of the bowls and is now shocked how small it is
⁃ Sorry zoned out for a while
⁃ She’s not letting the rest of her family use them
⁃ A mug team 😂😂😂
⁃ Disney inspired mugs and crap oh my fuck
⁃ More Disney crap - my god
⁃ She is so clumsy dropping things through her fat sausage fingers
⁃ I feel like it was £10 no it was £13 you know check the price first not like it’s your job
⁃ I got a mystery pin, I could let the children open it but I don’t want to. Pause. They might row (or you’re a selfish cow who wants it for yourself)
⁃ 15 mins of bloody shop Disney
⁃ How is she such a child
⁃ Oh she’s keeping the pin for herself
⁃ I’m bordity bored
⁃ Kids love Hamilton but she won’t let them read Harry Potter 🤔
⁃ Oh the fake tears from Mother’s Day
⁃ Oh she’s involving 3T yeah she’s not a natural
⁃ We are being walked through the Enchanted Tiki Rooms
⁃ “Loadsa food” no food just crap cocktails and presents
⁃ Oh what I got for Mother’s Day 🎉TINGO 🎉 as the stuff is shop Disney she def bought them herself
⁃ She pays no attention to what Ethan made her
⁃ She admitted the Kim is my lawyer hoody is from Etsy (copy!) not the official site
⁃ Oh there’s a shock she’s gonna watch tv all day
⁃ The kids are bothering kenny even when he’s in the shower instead of asking her for stuff
⁃ She’s threatens to burst ethans balloon what a troll
⁃ Oh those blue glasses fgs
⁃ Oh a lush package so relatable. She had loads for Xmas and birthday but now needs more
⁃ 14 bath bombs that range between £3-7 fuck me sideways one she doesn’t even like so that can be given to the kids
⁃ Kennys look of disdain at her has made my day!
⁃ She’s doing something every week to make the house better I cannot wait 🙄
⁃ She has a Birmingham bathroom
⁃ She can’t even remember the name of command strips keBabba lay off the booze
⁃ Oh my god the canvases in the hallway
⁃ The way she sings at the end of her sentences 😡
⁃ Her house resembles a teenagers bedroom it’s so sad
⁃ Reminiscing about winning an award. Don’t worry kenny we can’t believe she won an award either
⁃ How is she panicking over Easter and doesn’t have eggs she’s been planning since bonfire night for it
Emma please for the love of god give up on this your vlogs are getting worse and we are now back to hauls. Disney today, Costco last week, boots on Sunday. Just stop now for your kids sake

You can tell I got bored really quickly can’t you? I couldn’t even bring humour to the vlog because well it was utter shite, not prepared and lots of umms and arrrghs

• Haha
  • Heart
Oi Emma you need to follow @BonBon27 posts. She’s the comical genius that you wish you were,

oh and I have no problem in saying I post daily with you. Because when someone can post 10 stories before 7am and still be in their cesspit they need gossiping about.

Yeah I get this. I don’t post a lot. But when I have posted you come back to see who’s liked, who has quoted and you reply and you get to know people who have the same opinions as you and you get engaged.

Emma puts up her content to engage fans and she depends on regulars to like and fawn. Well unfortunately for her she has Regulars who think the opposite of her ‘fans’ and this is where they chat.

To single one person out twice to say they are obsessed Would make me question who their obsession is with?! Yes some of us are more involved or vocal than others but she touches nerves on a lot of us here.Maybe some more than others. That person (can’t go back for the name) has been on here twice to single out one person.

Last edited:
  • Heart

chipstick

VIP Member
Bonjour, just wanted to pop back in to say I've got some info for the files.

I watched the vlog this morning and Emma repeated multiple times that she ordered so much because she wanted her order to hit the free postage. I've checked on Shop Disney this morning and free postage is applicable on all orders £50 or over.

Emma's "haul" this morning cost - according to current prices on the site - £140 and that's without the White Rabbit planter which is out of stock so I can't price it. However, given the price on the US Disney store, and the price of the smaller Dumbo planter, I'd say it was probably £20 at least, so that totals £160.

I can not understand why she'd lie about this. Even watching the video without checking the site you could tell that what she'd bought was over the threshold for free postage (which she claimed was £30 or £40, so she couldn't even get that right).

• Wow
  • Angry

Alfiew1234

Chatty Member
View attachment 495172
“I don’t need to tell you about never ending walks”

Yet you continue to do so Emma 🤔 feel free to stop anytime.....
Actually we only had to start wearing face masks in shops from July last year and on the buses from June 15th so this is absolute bollocks. NHS staff however, have been in them for over a year ALL DAY at work and will continue to be in them when everybody else can finally "be free".
Plus I'm a key worker but I don't think of myself as a hero. I feel bloody grateful to have had my job and be able to go to work and put my daughter in nursery so my childcare hasn't been affected. Maybe Emma should focus on how fortunate she has been. I've seen people die without family around them which is utterly gut wrenching but I've also been very fortunate during this pandemic in a lot of ways. More so than a lot of people.

• Heart

BonBon27

VIP Member
Right my IC lovelies, I am going to have a bit of a Bab break this week - I’ll be on here cos you lot are too funny but she’s doing my head in constantly posting the same boring drivel! I need to not see her on my phone every minute of every day!
I’m only telling you all as I won’t be recapping so perhaps someone else could keep an eye on her antics??
I loves ya 😘

• Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
He’s the scapegoat child. He isn’t that important and he isn’t Erin, the trophy, the one she shows off. She treats him like a baby but in a way that is punishing. Like it’s his fault he was born.
I’m amazed I never really saw this before. It’s because she’s a narcissist and she covers it so well. They are experts at that.
I feel so sorry for Ethan and I pity the husband. She mentally abuses him as well. We’ve all seen it. He is the enabler parent and he probably isn’t strong enough to speak up and tell the actual truth. She controls every little thing they all say and do.
literally this. each of their roles fits perfectly into the structure of a narcissistic family... 😔

IMG_20210323_212042.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow