Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Isthisit

I literally do not believe she had that dream. Made up to fit in with today being a year since the first lockdown. I can just feel the lies when I read her shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Lreb88

VIP Member
I don’t think she was a ladette either, she was just a loud girl with a dodgy haircut who liked a drink!
I don’t think ladette’s loved Disney, stalking boyband members and being a dork like she obviously was.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

BonBon27

VIP Member
Yeah I get this. I don’t post a lot. But when I have posted you come back to see who’s liked, who has quoted and you reply and you get to know people who have the same opinions as you and you get engaged.

Emma puts up her content to engage fans and she depends on regulars to like and fawn. Well unfortunately for her she has Regulars who think the opposite of her ‘fans’ and this is where they chat.

To single one person out twice to say they are obsessed Would make me question who their obsession is with?! Yes some of us are more involved or vocal than others but she touches nerves on a lot of us here.Maybe some more than others. That person (can’t go back for the name) has been on here twice to single out one person.
I’m guessing my police file is getting bigger by the day, since I seem to be the one getting all the attention despite the fact that I am most definitely not the only one who’s on here every day 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Barnabybear

Chatty Member
I hope this comes across how I intend it to, I apologize if not.

How is she not feeling guilty??

I was a key worker and worked frontline all through until I took redundancy which quite frankly was a relief.

My husband has also been able to work through out all be it with a two hour journey from home.

My kids have missed school but are at an age where I haven't had to guide their home teaching.

And I feel guilt, immense guilt that we have remained together and safe.

I see frontline staff dragging themselves through this and people loosing love ones and incomes and their versions of normality.

How she can pretend to know what people are going through is beyond me.

She is a shell of a human . I refuse to believe that she is that dense that she doesn't comprehend. I do believe however that it is almost a NIMBY mindset, she hasn't been affected so it just doesn't register.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Loopybird69

VIP Member
I’m sorry. Maybe I’m tetchy today. I’m one of those pesky key workers she’s talking about and someone that has had massive losses in the past year - passing of my mom and grandad, 3 of my friends/colleagues (2 were from contracting covid on the wards they worked on) my dogs, never mind the mental anguish that the last 12 months has put on the majority of people not just key workers and her false platitudes, love and thanks have just ground my gears. Like really ground my gears this morning. She doesn’t give a toss about anyone else I see she stuck a pill in for engagement- we will never know the result because she doesn’t actually care how people are if she did she wouldn’t behave the way she does.
shove it up your arse

• Heart
  • Sad

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Right as a child you could understand that going back to school meant things were going back to normal. But a 43 yo saying "our little world was getting back to normal" - just how thick do you have to be to not realise that covid is still here and just because schools go back or the shops re-open that doesn't mean its going to stay that way.

Chocolate will get her through? Get her through what exactly? Being around her child? Doing a job she was supposedly already trained for?

• Sad

Naomidemps

I’m sorry I don’t feel bad for anyone in this situation, yes, it’s a bit crap for Ethan as he is left to be with her all day but this is the reality of it! At least he is healthy and safe. For her all covid has been is stay at home. She hasn’t lost income, She hasn’t lost a loved one, she went on TWO holidays last year. The kids went to summer camp. I am in a bad mood today and she is pushing me Over the edge, she’s a self entitled narcissistic .
And breath 🤣

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Rightly or wrongly I've enjoyed this chat the last few months. It's been fun. However I've just watched the Caroline Flack doc. I simply can't play a part in some else's downfall. Please all. Have a think. Take care.
There is zero comparison, IMO, to what Caroline Flack went through and somebody actively seeking out this site.
Bye!
Take care 👍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I don’t know about you IC20ers but I couldn’t do anything else until I heard the news that Ethan’s world book day had been postponed until next Friday. Phew. I’ve been on tenterhooks. Honestly, this woman needs some better content. What a waste of my time!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Mingles123

Chatty Member
Surely being dumped was the best thing to happen to her cos it allowed her to meet the love of her life and have the kids? 🤷‍♀️ I’m beginning to think that Babs is genuinely a goldfish in disguise with all these memory issues and rehashing the same content over and over 🤦‍♀️🥴🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 33
E69D2B90-E570-4E56-AEF8-99AD40205843.jpeg

On her mugs account (which is comedy gold!) she has said that she gives her brummymummy mugs to the builders and moving men. I don’t know about you tattlers, but I always give work people the mugs I don’t really care about, in case they get broken or chipped etc, given that they are doing manual labour and might be outside. So she’s basically admitting that her mugs are the WORST mugs she owns. That’ll be £15 each please, you mugged off babettes.

• Haha

Booklover

VIP Member
Her and Ste have got a seriously fucked up relationship.
What goes through their heads that she says I'll pose in gym gear in rubber gloves in front of the kitchen worktop on a Sunday morning. Ste takes the pictures. Then she uploads it on the Gram for 80k strangers to look at!!!! Fucking weirdos!

• Haha
  • Wow