Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Naomidemps

Emma just because the three of you CAN doesn’t necessarily mean you SHOULD. Try to stay home (apart from E going to school), not even walks, no rule breaking with wet san, no non essential shopping. Please for once do the right thing and try to act least act as though you give two shits about covid..
Exactly!!!! Ethan has actually been in contact with someone with covid (he could be asymptomatic) that’s why he has to isolate!! So maybe, just maybe Emma STAY HOME

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Nadurath

VIP Member
Typical Emma to play the victim. Is she hounded day and night by paparazzi? No. If she fell over her own feet would it appear front page of some shit rag that she was “pissed at 1pm” with a story of her downfall? No. Because ultimately, closing the laptop and walking away would solve all Emma’s problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

SingSong

VIP Member
It's about time there was a consequence for Babs. Shes snuck around, bending the covid rules. Buggered off of 2 holidays last year, done lots of 'essential' shopping trips and managed to be unscathed by covid. Many of us have followed the rules and been faced with job losses or furlough, had burst school bubbles or family who have been ill with covid. All whilst she was swanning around not giving a crap about anyone other than herself.

I'm sad Ethan is upset at being stuck at home for a while, he seems like a lovely boy. I feel terrible for saying it but for Babs to have a wake up call in regards to covid, I'm glad.

• Heart

Mingles123

Chatty Member
A day to reflect on loss - Loved ones, jobs, houses, mental health, hopes, marriages, exams, memories, time, solitude, freedom. It is not a pity party for tone deaf spoilt influencers who have had two holidays and profiteered from the whole experience.
She’s more sickening than ever today. Get some common decency and turn your damn phone off you insensitive narc

• Heart

MrsJ2000

VIP Member
I’m sad for Ethan but couldn’t be more thrilled that one of the kids is off again! She’ll be fuming but only for her own selfish reasons. Plus we all know she would have preferred it to be her girl at home instead of the boy 😂

ChickenWine

VIP Member
Let’s reflect. But first I’ll have breakfast in bed at 7.30 on a weekday! So relatable!!! GET THE F OUT OF BED AND SEE TO YOUR CHILDREN YOU LAZY COW!!!!!! She says do something that makes you smile, she does nothing but please herself 24/7!

• Heart

Pinko

VIP Member
I feel we have had this grid post in different guises throughout the last year.
Lockdown 1
Lockdown 2
New year/ Xmas Post
Lockdown 3
Homesschool again

I'm just a mum. Sitting here. In my bed. Thankful. For walkity walks. 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

Good Egg

VIP Member
When Babs refers to things going back to ‘normal’ she infuriates me.

What is the new ‘normal’ post pandemic??

As an influencer she should be mindful of how she is coming across to her viewers.

Many people will face the new ‘normal’ without loved ones, many will face the new ‘normal’ with mental and physical scars. Many who are suffering from long covid will find it hard to get back to the person they were before they caught covid. Life will never be the same.

So whilst Babs chases her freedoms of going tat shopping, numerous free/gifted holidays and making tat hauls with Nanny San maybe just maybe she needs to THINK about how it resonates with her audience. I’m certain we are all silently looking forward to coming out of lockdown but you don’t need to shout it from the rooftops.

Sending love to all the NHS workers on this thread, to all those who have lost someone too soon this year and those who’ve struggled. 🌈

• Heart
Her first family walk was a year ago? Did they never walk before lockdown?
We can’t afford several holidays a year so my kids summer holidays for years have been adventurous walks as a family, weekends are strolls on new routes and sometimes we have some spare cash for an ice cream!

• Heart

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
Her first family walk was a year ago? Did they never walk before lockdown?
We can’t afford several holidays a year so my kids summer holidays for years have been adventurous walks as a family, weekends are strolls on new routes and sometimes we have some spare cash for an ice cream!
They’ve got a bloody dog, surely daily walks are standard!!

• Heart

Bohooo

Why oh why has she got wet wipes, childs farm shampoo and kiddie conditioner in her "weird cupboard" in the bathroom? Emma, your children are NOT TODDLERS. You do not need frigging wet wipes!
We all know what she uses wet wipes for 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
I have no doubt this has thrown a spanner in the works for her, how could it be a “fraught day”. She “works” from home, it’s not as if it’s just Ethan that’s been sent home it’s his whole year group. Cut the woe is me crap Babs, there’s others out there far worse off than your privileged backside.

• Heart

Hello its me

VIP Member
Didn't she used to always say alcohol made her very violent? And that's why she never drank much? I'm new to tattle and haven't paid much attention to her for a while but watching her storysbthe past week reminded me how much I dislike her