Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion 💡💡

Brummy Mummy #54

"Whingy Babs, raging Babs, what are you eating now? PMS, PMS, it's all your fault!"

(Think "smelly cat" from friends 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 34

chipstick

VIP Member
Oh how lovely and relatable for Emma to take herself to bed at lunchtime because she's suffering with PMS, the poor thing. What a terrible time she must be having. All those essential front line workers that are experiencing PMS surely do exactly the same and pack themselves off to bed the second their hormones start running amok.

I had my meeting and found out that I am now officially an at risk employee! 😀🎉 So Emma has every single sympathy I could send her, because like me she is suffering with PMS and obviously having such an awful, awful day. You do you, bab. #selfcare

Loves ya 🤗

(PS, not a pity party / sympathy seeking post, I just felt like being a bitch because I've had some shitty news)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Cesspit is back. Amazingly her anxiety seems to have vanished overnight now she has a vlog and poll today. Kenny you need to do the PR for whichever cake you bought her that’s a miracle cake!
Going to put makeup on to feel sprightly = I’m doing an ad but don’t want you to realise so I can play on the MH issues a bit longer

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

ohyes

VIP Member
CC9973B6-E923-4FD9-821D-CD97C3A1A56A.jpeg

Hang on Babs, let me just think back to all the other pandemics we’ve had so I can compare....🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
quite frankly, i'm surprised she hasn't made herself a crude "i win at netflix" felt-tipped badge to wear with pride - much like the time she made herself a giant "i did sewing" badge and paraded around with it stuck to her dress. her reward from ste for her greatest accomplishment, like, ever - completing netflix in its entirity - is undoubtedly already purchased, and is in the post, winging its way to her. because, out of all the incredible achievements over the past year - y'know, like parents homeschooling whilst working from home, NHS staff literally saving lives, the invention of a new vaccine, people managing to feed and clothe and house their families despite a lack of income or support etc - babs' achievement - which essentially indicates that she spent the year slobbing on the sofa engaging in her endless netflix-and-binge routine - tops them all. obvs.

737CFC56-E546-4279-975E-1191243587F2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Lollipop2123

Chatty Member
Babs!! I've had those kinds of Windows, I lived in a converted gas works for almost three years which had the original single pane Windows in. Condensation galore, damp around the windows, freezing cold (no wonder that manky blanket is attached to her 24/7) and I did not love them. Yes they looked nice but that's as far as it goes. Me thinks Babs doth protest too much about the windows and hobbit house 😂
She's got a fridge in her dining room, a sofa infront of her TV, Kenney's shoes in the bathroom and random crap shoved under her kids bed. Oh and water dripping down her windows. But she's living the dream.... 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart

Corbyn'sCat

Chatty Member
HA HA HA jesus! She looks like a Little Britain character or a vicar's wife. All of the other Instamums in the photo look really nice and then there's Emma in that frumpy Bon Marche style cardigan. I know the wardrobe department will have dressed them but what does it tell you that she's the only one in a horrible cardigan?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
I fucking hate the alcolol not only being on show but being low enough for the kids to reach it .
Don't get me wrong my kids know where my booze is and they've never tried to drink it (yet). I hate it being on show in the living room .

Anyway. Fucking fucked off cos covid got me & I never did anything wrong . Go to work , help out the neighbours, help out family and thats it , I don't go in other people's houses & I only shop if it's needed .

I'm okay just slightly under the weather with it .

Fucking fucked off..

• Heart
  • Sad

tootsie

Chatty Member
KLAXON ALERT

BABS SAYS IN THE VLOG THAT SHE IS THINKING OF STARTING A PODCAST ABOUT WATCHING TV

THAT IS ALL.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
🥳🥳🥳 Tingo 🥳🥳🥳
The delightful PMS screenshot is probably an old one to prove she's not pregnant after the welly sniffing shit!!!!!
Emma, no proof required. The sheer delight, thrill and excitement on Kenny's face when he was sledging proves that is the most fun he's had in nearly 9 years 🤣🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Poor Ethan, asking his mum to stop singing and she ignores him. She has no respect for him at all.
he asks her to stop singing because he's trying to concentrate on his school work. he asked for help to build a snowman - after having to knock on the back door because he'd literally been locked out - only for babs to shove him back out into the cold, tell him to wait because she's "werking" and then continue to mock him for being unable to do it on his own. she has absolutely no respect for that kid. if it were the golden girl asking for help, babs would give her all the attention in the world. 😔

• Sad
  • Angry

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
🎉Tingo🎉 to you all who commented on how utterly ridiculous she looked earlier which i fully agree, she did!!!!
She's now got changed into that Jumpsuit of dreams she thinks makes her look like Kate Moss and is twatting about on Tiktok 🤬🤬
Emma, would you like a job. Because myself and my team would love to have somebody on board who knows how to cure Anxiety and supposed other crippling mental illnesses in the space of a day with a Greggs on the side! 🤬
You are utterly disgusting and shameless.

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I've been busy working today, but I flicked onto Insta and saw Kenny on a sledge and I don't think I've ever seen him look so happy and I doubt we'll ever see it again to be honest 🤣🤷‍♀️🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Durham_lass

Why does she have prawn crackers in her cupboard?? From the Chinese, I mean i have some from lidl but the Chinese??

Screenshot_20210124-170703_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Angechicken

Chatty Member
She is now claiming she has only had peace and quiet to drink a cup of tea three times in 10 years 🤣 Who does she think she is kidding, she gets more peace and quiet than any other mother on the f*cking planet

• Haha
  • Wow

Stimpii

VIP Member
She’s such a slob. I gave birth 10 days ago and I haven’t spent a single day in my pyjamas.

Who the fuck watches her stuff and thinks she’s great. I worry about them 😳

• Heart

Mingles123

Chatty Member
Only Babs can brag about wasting £200 on sweets one minute and then talk about the Trussle Trust food banks in the next - what a dickhead

I’ve never noticed how buck toothed she is either before today 🤔😳

• Angry
  • Wow

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
You're all spot on of course. About everything. The shit Ad. The lies about Cafe Nero. The lies about Ez getting discharged at 7am. The lazy excuse of a supposed meet up.
But all I can think is...

Her hair is the same colour as that revolting old Cardi 🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30