Brummy Mummy #54 Sozzard Babs, could you tell us who won the competition?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah Turner...aka Unmumsy mum has just done an ad for lego! I bet Babs would love that one!!!

Reactions: 8
Not sure if anyone gets the newsletter but she's expanding into stationary and cards as well as more mugs....
Forgive me tattlers...I blame my spelling on being up 7 times with a baby in 4 month sleep regression for the last 3 nights πŸ˜‚ I of course meant stationery!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh my good life, so much to unpack from one afternoon. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1. That ad 😱 I cannot BELIEVE she gets paid for THAT! bleeping hell. That grim dry salad, the staging of the food, Stephen going "really noice yeahsluvlee" Oh my god he is so GORMLESS. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2. Why you such a minger, Emma? Why is your hair more yellow than that hideous cardigan? I know it's quite old fashioned hug I really think you'd benefit from getting your colours done.

3. That blouse is HIDEOUS.
Friendly reminder that this absolute horror of a blouse is what Emma chose to wear when she met her heartthrob. She tucked it into a frumpy skirt pulled right up to her cracking rack.

Spectacular.

43082437_10156641835900903_1752860966216794112_o.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Sarah Turner...aka Unmumsy mum has just done an ad for lego! I bet Babs would love that one!!!
She did do Lego, her and Claire went to a Lego factory/Hotel thing and I'm sure they were gifted Legoland through ADs for the Merlin Pass or something. That sounds fun and exciting but not happening now

Reactions: 8
She did do Lego, her and Claire went to a Lego factory/Hotel thing and I'm sure they were gifted Legoland through ADs for the Merlin Pass or something. That sounds fun and exciting but not happening now
Really!!! Obviously these brands don’t want her anymore!!!

Reactions: 6
Not sure if anyone gets the newsletter but she's expanding into stationary and cards as well as more mugs....
I have the perfect slogan for our babs pencils

β€œDon’t snacha my pencil ✏ or i’ll Smash in your lead” 😬.

You can have that one for free Babs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Really!!! Obviously these brands don’t want her anymore!!!
I suppose it was back when her branding made sense, mum of two youngish children. Also I think it was when she'd weasled her way in with LP which probably helped

Reactions: 10
Wow. This was babs in Oct 2019
Just wow.
I remember that, I thought her makeup and outfit were the worst out of the group, and her weird 7 year child old pose make her stick out for all the wrong reasons

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I remember her blog and she said she asked Merlin for passes so she could blog about them, she admitted to being very persistent because she had to ask several times , I think they just gave in to her in the end & I was extremely pissed off and a tad jealous because I paid a fortune for ours .

As soon as they no longer gifted her passes she stopped going to Merlin attractions.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Please make it stop lol πŸ˜†
Estate agent chic lol πŸ˜†
Oh my god I'd love to see the blouse of dreams tucked into a midi skirt and finished off with a blazer πŸ‘Œ

Preferably worn with the Topshop boots she had a tantrum over because they didn't fit

• Haha
Reactions: 17
HA HA HA jesus! She looks like a Little Britain character or a vicar's wife. All of the other Instamums in the photo look really nice and then there's Emma in that frumpy Bon Marche style cardigan. I know the wardrobe department will have dressed them but what does it tell you that she's the only one in a horrible cardigan?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Finally catching up on this new thread and todays 'content'.

A few things Emma..

1) Poor Erin. Imagine having your awful singing shared with thousands of strangers a mere year before you go to secondary school. She is going to hate you in a few years. Good luck with that.

2) Were the roller coasters at Disney part of her physio?

3) What the actual duck was that salad on the Walls advert. I've never in my life seen a less appetising plate of food. Christ alive you are being paid for this tit, buy a bag of Bistro salad, some nice cherry toms and balsamic glaze.

4) Take an old dog, riddled with cancer on a massive walk. No words Emma.

5) The Valentines quiz. How about you do something that is free you absolute dick. Donate to a food bank, you're clearly loaded if you can spaff Β£2k on a fridge for your dining room.

Hope that helps x

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.