Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Durham_lass

Does she even watch Eastenders to know the context of what she's laughing at? Moronus Babicus
Maybe she feels similar to how Little Mo was when she smashed Trevors face in with an iron? Although Little Mo endured years of torture, and Babs just gets twitchy when the washing machine isnt unloaded. Thats right up our Babs street surely?

Reactions: 4

DaysOfSpeed

VIP Member
Does anybody know what her thesis was on? She’s shown it so often over the past few weeks but i’ve never managed to catch the title.

Reactions: 4

Th2020x

Please reach out if you can. Talk to your GP or Google IAPT and see if they are available in your area x

This mornings content is already so damaging from our Dear Bab.
The PMS self care is utter bullshit. Its all just another way for her to justify her laziness. Bed, Choc and Cake are the worst things she could do. She needs to exercise more to get the endorphin levels higher to counter act the drop in other hormones. This will also eleviate any cramps or pains. Less sugar will stop highs and lows in moods due to hugs drops in her Blood sugar level. More fresh food will help the tiredness, bad skin and greasy hair. Emma. If you're reading this. This is what you SHOULD be using your platform for. Because if its as bad as you say, you could use your space online to help the 95% of your followers who apparently suffer from PMS 🤬🤦‍♀️
Thank you 😘😘😘

Reactions: 3

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
Her stickers look exactly like Gabriella from her shop who’s also look similar to lots of other small businesses.

Reactions: 3

Sayitso

VIP Member
Is she having a laugh? Does she think people can relate to this? What is she trying to prove? That she's a good mum 🤣 Fucking hell, are we about to see the return of Planet Erin doing an American sweet haul
What happened to planet Erin? Was it just one video in the end?

Reactions: 2
Tagging Britney in it too for fucks sake 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she's so desperate

Speaking of people Emma is desperate to notice her, I've noticed that Daisy May Cooper has had a break from Instagram since her controversy. She's obviously taking some time to reflect, or at least recognised that she needed to take a step back for a bit. It's a shame Emma doesn't feel the need to copy this, just badly thought out interior design decisions.
Ooo what happen with Daisy?
I really like her and enjoy her content

Reactions: 2

flopsymopsy

VIP Member
Excessive gunt flashing & gurning pictures a plenty. Here are my personal favourites;
Tampongate
Fajitagate
The house move to the dollshouse
The New York meltdown.
Wet wipe confession on Scrummy Mummy podcast 🤢
Whatever happened to Louise Pentland?
The (non)couch to 5k.
What was the wet wipe confession?

Reactions: 1