Brummy Mummy #54 Sozzard Babs, could you tell us who won the competition?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bless her, cutting up some cucumber.

You'd think the kween of continuity would've changed her table cloth ofter this AD went out

• Haha
Reactions: 15
so her virtual meet-up is an online family quiz on valentine's day?! she really will do anything possible to avoid spending time with ste! 😂

• Haha
The way he looks at her 😍 like she’s a prize knob, if that’s not pure love I don’t know what is!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
If you zoom in on the photo of the two of them, Emma is holding her phone in her other hand. She can't even put it down for one bleeping second while she's doing an ad!

ALSO... Ste's laptop was supposedly ruined by the nail varnish remover on Thursday last week and she did the ad on Friday last week. So that's either a lie or Ste is sat in front of a completely useless laptop 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just watched some of her latest vlog. She says that on Saturday mornings PUS gets up, has a shower, and goes out for a bike ride. Is his bike ride a cover for something else? I have two reasons to be suspicious: 1. Who has a shower BEFORE they go and do exercise? It doesn’t make sense. Having a shower before meeting a lover, however, does make sense. 2. He doesn’t look like the fittest man on the block at the moment. Perhaps he isn’t riding his ‘bike’ when he goes out.
it just doesn’t add up to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I just got the newsletter (I know, I have a shameful Babette past 🤣) Someone else is running a quiz for her meet up, so it’s NOT EVEN WERK FOR HER. Lazy lazy lazy. The mugs are coming, and so are greetings cards and stationery! Exciting times 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
What is making me laugh the most is of her and her husband did eat like this every day she'd be letting us know all the time, but they don't. They sit crouched over on the sofa, usually with a takeaway, ignoring each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know we've all wondered what happened with her and Louise but the more Babs becomes this ott arrogant bitchy character, it's glaringly obvious how hard it would be to keep up a friendship with her. And even if what Louise alluded to is true (that she just stopped having her in videos as her viewers found her annoying) and they're still friends in some form (which I don't buy for a second), that's still like your friend going 'i can't film with you anymore because you're embarrassing for my brand'. Fair play Louise, credit for that one 😂😂. I had a couple of Louise's videos pop up the other day with Emma in and she does come across as really insincere, fake and unlikeable in them and actually different to in her own.
Yeah, can agree with this. She is the type of person I avoid at all costs - just too embarrassin, childish, needy, dated....it goes on.
If I knew her as a school Mom, I’d never give her the time of day.
Looked at her face today on her stories - the singing and the way she talks 🤮
I just can’t.

Reactions: 12
If you zoom in on the photo of the two of them, Emma is holding her phone in her other hand. She can't even put it down for one bleeping second while she's doing an ad!

ALSO... Ste's laptop was supposedly ruined by the nail varnish remover on Thursday last week and she did the ad on Friday last week. So that's either a lie or Ste is sat in front of a completely useless laptop 🤣
she stated in her latest vlog that they couldn't fix ste's laptop, so it had to be replaced. lucky babs, being able to splash out on a new computer the second one breaks!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
You're all spot on of course. About everything. The tit Ad. The lies about Cafe Nero. The lies about Ez getting discharged at 7am. The lazy excuse of a supposed meet up.
But all I can think is...

Her hair is the same colour as that revolting old Cardi 🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
so her virtual meet-up is an online family quiz on valentine's day?! she really will do anything possible to avoid spending time with ste! 😂
Exactly. She just said in her microwave meal post that she didn’t have time for romance.
Shes such a liar. She doesn’t want romance time with him.
Ohhh looks like Ste's got a fan!
Lol this really did make me laugh. Who wrote that 🤔 😂

You're all spot on of course. About everything. The tit Ad. The lies about Cafe Nero. The lies about Ez getting discharged at 7am. The lazy excuse of a supposed meet up.
But all I can think is...

Her hair is the same colour as that revolting old Cardi 🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢
Mustard 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What is going on with her hair colour in those stories about her crappy quiz? 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
What is wrong with her?!!! FFS how can she not know when she did this Ad in relation to Laptop gate? He's blatantly sitting in front of a broken laptop isn't she.
She's such a lying sneaky twit!!!

What is going on with her hair colour in those stories about her crappy quiz? 😳
Its twinning with her granny Cardi. I just put a pic above 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
£10 to enter a quiz that you win nothing on.
Granted the £10 goes to the food bank (fab)
But I'd rather just donate directly thanks bab!!!

Did anyone else howl at Ste's "yeah it's nice, it's really lovely." 💀 his lack of enthusiasm for kebab's bull provides no end of comedy.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
£10 to enter a quiz that you win nothing on.
Granted the £10 goes to the food bank (fab)
But I'd rather just donate directly thanks bab!!!
Absolutely. Will she show proof that the whole £10 goes to the food bank. She did say that the ‘proceeds’ will go to the food bank and not the ‘ticket price’. She could reasonably deduct the cost of the quiz from the total, if she’s paying a third party for hosting it. I hope she won’t be paying herself a wage from it though.

What is wrong with her?!!! FFS how can she not know when she did this Ad in relation to Laptop gate? He's blatantly sitting in front of a broken laptop isn't she.
She's such a lying sneaky twit!!!
Yep. Ad was on Friday. Nail varnish remover Thursday.

Why lie? Just admit "yeah, it's just a prop for the ad". It's still a really stupid thing to do but at least it's honest.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.