Brummy Mummy #54 Sozzard Babs, could you tell us who won the competition?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bleeping hate the alcolol not only being on show but being low enough for the kids to reach it .
Don't get me wrong my kids know where my booze is and they've never tried to drink it (yet). I hate it being on show in the living room .

Anyway. bleeping fucked off cos covid got me & I never did anything wrong . Go to work , help out the neighbours, help out family and thats it , I don't go in other people's houses & I only shop if it's needed .

I'm okay just slightly under the weather with it .

bleeping fucked off..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I bleeping hate the alcolol not only being on show but being low enough for the kids to reach it .
Don't get me wrong my kids know where my booze is and they've never tried to drink it (yet). I hate it being on show in the living room .

Anyway. bleeping fucked off cos covid got me & I never did anything wrong . Go to work , help out the neighbours, help out family and thats it , I don't go in other people's houses & I only shop if it's needed .

bleeping fucked off..
Oh no 😢 get well soon ❤❤

Reactions: 8

bleeping fucked off..
Get well soon, she’s just a show off that’s why it’s on display (all for the gram).

Reactions: 9

bleeping fucked off..
Hope you feel better soon x

Reactions: 7
Get well soon, she’s just a show off that’s why it’s on display (all for the gram).
Agreed. Hope you’re better soon @ScrambledEggs
She only has all her booze on show because it was a trend to have ‘bar-carts’ a couple of years ago. It’s a pretty rubbish place to keep it, they could use the built-in cupboards now. Tbh all she needs out daily is the Baileys and the tinned cocktails.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
2F3113D7-8370-48A3-B10B-39DE9815864D.jpeg

Do you think the sales particulars for the tiny house of dreams stated that there was nowhere to store your board games? This house is bursting at the seams.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

bleeping fucked off..
Get well soon x

Reactions: 4
It makes me feel really weird in the worst way when she does that with her mouth. I have no idea why, but I have irrational hatred for it.
Completely agree. I absolutely cannot stand it when she does this.

Or the stupid bleeping voices she does. They really make me feel all spiky and irritable like a hedgehog.

Why can't she just be herself instead of constantly putting on a pathetic act? Although, she's been doing it for so long she's probably lost all sense of self identity. How sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Completely agree. I absolutely cannot stand it when she does this.

Or the stupid bleeping voices she does. They really make me feel all spiky and irritable like a hedgehog.

Why can't she just be herself instead of constantly putting on a pathetic act? Although, she's been doing it for so long she's probably lost all sense of self identity. How sad.
Will the real Emma Conway please stand up? (Eminem song now in my head)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How many days is tomato soup on the menu for lunch?? Where are the fajita and burrito slices to change it up???

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How many days is tomato soup on the menu for lunch?? Where are the fajita and burrito slices to change it up???
Behave it’s an episode of Can’t Cook Won’t Cook in that teeny house, I won’t say home because we all now know that’s Disney. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16

bleeping fucked off..
Hope you’re feeling better soon x

Reactions: 4
They look like cat biscuits 🤢!!
Gross 🤮
Is that for her?! That's such a tiny portion of soup!

She doesn't seem to have any life skills at all. She can't cook, clean or budget. Doesn't seem to understand the basics of nutrition, food hygiene or even personal hygiene.

Reactions: 15
We will let Rosie off as she is sleep deprived and clearly not thinking straight 🤦‍♀️
Poor Rosie...Oh but Babs will be pestering her now! She will be in her element with her celeb friend! She’ll be asking for advice for setting up her T.V recommendations podcast !!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.