Brummy Mummy #54 Sozzard Babs, could you tell us who won the competition?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honest to god. If I hear doom scrolling from her cake hole again I’m gonna throw my phone threw a window. If you’re reading this Emma (we know you are we see your content) And I will put this in a way you understand.
It’s. Not. Doom. Scrolling. If. You. Actively. Seek. Out. Peoples. Comments. And. Thoughts. On. You. Get👏🏼A👏🏼Bloody👏🏼Grip👏🏼
I'm surprised she's not referring to it as her 'fan art'. Some of the creativity that comes out of here is amazing 👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I bet she’ll manage to remember to get herself a period cake. But if Ethan needs supplies for school? Forget it!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I bet she’ll manage to remember to get herself a period cake. But if Ethan needs supplies for school? Forget it!
I'm pretty sure the real reason she didn't get him ingredients was because she didn't want to embarrass herself when baking infront of the school teachers

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
CC9973B6-E923-4FD9-821D-CD97C3A1A56A.jpeg

Hang on Babs, let me just think back to all the other pandemics we’ve had so I can compare....🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
View attachment 403156
Hang on Babs, let me just think back to all the other pandemics we’ve had so I can compare....🤦🏼‍♀️
She’s such a twit! Your PMS isn’t worse because there’s a pandemic, you’re just full of more worry and loneliness than you ever have been before so your PMS sits on top of it. FFS, we’ve been in this tit show for the best part of a year, it’s really winding me up - and showing off how ignorant and selfish she is - that she’s only just noticing!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I wonder what a day of self care will involve? Pyjama day, feet up watching tv, bit of online shopping? Oh wait 🤔🙄
(By the way, really regret my username. I just added e’s until it was accepted but now I realise it’s a name Babs would appreciate 🤦‍♀️)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why does she treat her children like toddlers? Ethan didn’t even fit on that sledge yesterday. There was no need for her to be wedged in to that thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 403156
If anything having pms and my period during a pandemic has made it easier for me, less stress, less worrying due to having the most horrid periods.
while I’m here, anxiety dreams? I wish I could sleep with my anxiety I’m up until stupid time then waking up early, please babs stop with the fake mental health. You’re making anxiety work for you where it doesn’t work for anyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She has that brown coloured skin around her eyes which means she’s really deficient in vital vitamins.

• Wow
Not to babfend but I do get anxiety dreams but I wake up unable to function, often trembling, racing heart etc etc not dreams where I had my wicked way with Brandon Flowers and Gary Barlow lol .

I wake up incredibly unable to face the day.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Not to babfend but I do get anxiety dreams but I wake up unable to function, often trembling, racing heart etc etc not dreams where I had my wicked way with Brandon Flowers and Gary Barlow lol .

Anxiety dreams are really normal and I’m sorry you are suffering. Hers aren’t anxiety dreams they’re attention seeking dreams that she can tell the babettes about.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Anxiety dreams are really normal and I’m sorry you are suffering. Hers aren’t anxiety dreams they’re attention seeking dreams that she can tell the babettes about.
No wonder she's always having these type of dreams when it is all she talks about in the day 😄

Reactions: 8
I'm no prude, but I'm a bit fed of knowing when it's Babs period because she mentions it. Every. Damn. Month. I don't particularly want a countdown to the big day. We get it, she has bad PMS anxiety dreams. Does she think that if she doesn't detail it each month her Babette's will start messaging her with worry and concern asking how her period was? "Oh Emma you haven't mentioned your PMS this month, please tell me how it was?!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Yes! Thank god someone else pointed it out! I have stress nightmares, I scream, cry, wake up having full blown panic attacks, wake up and have to bolt out of bed to throw up...I certainly do not think of slightly cringey things I may have done as a teen

• Sad
  • Wow
I'm no prude, but I'm a bit fed of knowing when it's Babs period because she mentions it. Every. Damn. Month. I don't particularly want a countdown to the big day. We get it, she has bad PMS anxiety dreams. Does she think that if she doesn't detail it each month her Babette's will start messaging her with worry and concern asking how her period was? "Oh Emma you haven't mentioned your PMS this month, please tell me how it was?!"
"I've been getting lots of DMs asking how my period is going"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does she treat her children like toddlers? Ethan didn’t even fit on that sledge yesterday. There was no need for her to be wedged in to that thing.
I barely fit on with my coming up for 2yr old! 🤣 pretty sure my arse was hanging off the back! 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.