Brummy Mummy #54 Sozzard Babs, could you tell us who won the competition?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah to @Pinko for this thread title with 25 votes.... it’s a classic!
What we need to do with Babs thread titles is make sure when Babettes google 'Plant mom Brummy mummy' for example they get directed to tattle...so this is a great one, brummy mummy competition. We need more about brummy mummy mugs, brummy mummy shop, brummy mummy speed clean 👌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Haven't been back to the last thread yet, but the montage. Lovely thing, thought really sweet, thought wow her neck was really affected etc. But then, why put a picture in she clearly didn't want taken? Where she's covering her face? Made me really sad that even when she tries to say no, she's ignored, and then even worse that's shown to thousands.

Reactions: 10
What we need to do with Babs thread titles is make sure when Babettes google 'Plant mom Brummy mummy' for example they get directed to tattle...so this is a great one, brummy mummy competition. We need more about brummy mummy mugs, brummy mummy shop, brummy mummy speed clean 👌
I think we're pretty much there already. As soon as you google Brummymummyof2 one of the top results is the tattle forum.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I wish I had it as bad as her. ‘Working’ from home, a husband who does everything. She needs a reality check 😳

Do you know what I found hard. Being pregnant in a pandemic and being a key worker, attending every hospital appointment/scan alone, and actually giving birth alone. Imagine the bathroom floor meltdown she’d have had over that! But do you know what, I’ve just got on with it. My family are healthy and safe and that’s all that matters. Yeah home schooling is hard (it’s even harder now I have a newborn) 🥴

But if twats like her would just stick to the rules then we might get back to some kind of ‘normal’ life soon.

Sorry for the rant 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 39
my daughter was 12 the end of last year and she can’t even bare to see pictures on my phone of her from 2019 when we went on holiday. She says they are gross.
I have a private Instagram and I do post pics of my kids (only people I know on there) and she asked me to delete lots of them with her in, I obviously obliged and to be honest I rarely share a pic of them now as it made me think,
My daughter would be mortified if I acted like babs, and especially if I overshared information to thousands of people.
Kids are cruel, babs should know this as she worked In a secondary school!
does she just ignore this fact as she is fame/money hungry???
I know for a fact if one of my daughters parents were on Instagram like babs she would ask me to look.... so I guarantee Erin & ethans friends will do the same

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Recap - as always lots of details here - I have nooooowhere to goooo and nothiiiiing to dooooo after all- I’ll summarise in case you don’t want to read the War and Peace of Babs - she likes to put her leg up on the kitchen counter, she likes to watch tv, drink alcohol and eat crap, she likes plants but knows not much about them, she likes to look slim and cute (🤢) in photos when she’s supposed to be body confident, she hates the kids being at home, she hates “White Rose” maths, she lives in the past and, as always, she’s an attention seeking twit who aims all of her content at answering what we’ve said here on Tattle.

Thursday evening began with an odd school night “sleepover” that the kids wanted, even though they dislike each other and have apparently never lasted a whole night together without falling out. But Babs got them into her bed and got herself in, making it all about her as per. Then Friday morning began with her moaning about not getting any sleep 🤦🏼‍♀️
Stories came from the bathroom because the kids were still sleeping in her room, all she did was moan about being tired, having a “knee in my bum” all night. Well leave the kids alone then, let them be together without you, sleep in your own beds, be full of energy and better equipped for werk/school then Babs!
Awful outfit of half blouse smart top with gross pyjama bottoms (I mean I’d be more embarrassed answering the door to the postman in that than just full pyjamas!), aggressive angry-looking “dancing” (hate using that word for what she does!), straight on the alcohol at 4pm for the end of home school (but we’ve still got weeks to go 🙄), a naked face mask so presumably a bath before dinner (do people have baths at 4pm? Is that a thing?), a throwback to her and PUS in Ireland, a sherbet treat he got her and the latest program “probably for older teens” they’re watching. In their 40s 🤦🏼‍♀️ Riveting stuff Babs, riveting.

Saturday was 6:55 in the kitchen showing off the new obsession of putting her leg up on the kitchen counter. Think it might actually be more annoying than the pit stories 🙄 She was happy there’s no school at the weekend, no White Rose maths (drinking game - have a shot every time she says white rose maths. Actually no don’t, you’ll die), planning on “loving on her plants” 🤢 and a walk. The cinnamon rolls of sugar, her dancing bra-less with a plant mister, a grid post about the sun being out on her walk making her wish for brighter days and then a Baileys hot chocolate (even tho she writes “hot cock” on her captions but says chocolate out loud. twit) at 2:55 🤦🏼‍♀️ Early doors for alcohol most would say but not our Babs!
An afternoon in front of the TV, letters she’s writing to friends and a throwback photo of the kids which seemed to just serve the purpose of embarrassing Ethan. Although her whole life seems to serve the purpose of embarrassing the kids these days🤦🏼‍♀️
The evening saw her reflecting back on 90s songs that were for being dumped to, because of course we have to go back in time and re-live her past at regular intervals. Except for her it doesn’t seem to be in the past, it seems to be all she thinks about. Why do her Babettes need to know these things? As far as they know she’s a happily married mum, what do they care if she was dumped by a boy in the 90s?
Love notes from the kids on her pillow before bed, all very cute and all but could be private. I know we should all know by now that we can’t expect Babs to keep anything private, nothing is off limits, but there’s always a small part of me that lives in hope that she will learn to keep some things within the family 💔

Sunday morning began the same as Saturday - phone propped up in the kitchen, Babs walks past and is surprised it’s there 🙄Give me strength. I’ll be starting a petition to get her back in the pit if this tit carries on! Anyway it was all about the plant vlog that’s up today, that’s mostly about home school and stationary, with some very basic info about plants because, big surprise, she actually knows next to nothing about them. She’s ok if you want to buy already grown supermarket plants, not know their names and spray some water at them, but if you want to plant, grow, nurture etc she’s not going to be able to help you.
We moved on to a beg for prints for a “gallery wall” in the “bog”. She put a picture of the wall in question on her story and honestly you’d get maybe three small things up there? So not sure how she’s gonna do a gallery.
She also declared her intention to get fully made up and put on a “fancy” new jumpsuit (with a belt round the middle that has no purpose, like the rest of us wore circa 2002 but have stopped because, you know, we don’t live in the past) to take a photo with plants. I know we’re all bored, I know we’re in lockdown, I know the world has gone to tit but heavens to Betsy, get a life woman!! Or just admit when you’ve got an AD to film or lockdown rules to flout 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣
The plant photo was predictably crap, honestly she’s lost the plot. Gone too far with a “thing” again; a few nice plants dotted around makes a nice feature in the house, having as many as you can possibly cram in a small space looks stupid. It was accompanied by a talking story of how the make up is too much for a Sunday morning (Hi Babs 👋🏻) but she doesn’t care, and as the caption said, “Then I wobble my boobs”. So during the week, she’s wearing bras because she might be in the background of a school zoom, at the weekend she’s wobbling her boobs in front of the camera for the world (including the poor poor teachers who have her kids in their class) to see. Why is she like this? Pick a lane, stay in it. Either be body confident and go bra less when you want, or dress fully every day and own that you want to be smart.
The jumpsuit photo was so lush and so many ‘friends’ messaged her about it (do people do that? My friends might comment on my social media but I don’t think they would separately message me) that she made it her profile pic on FB and Insta. And announced it loudly many times. Who cares?? It’s crap as a profile picture because she’s too far back and it’s all of her body, not just her face, she’s wearing black and her phone is at the forefront. Plus she is posing specifically to make herself look slim or she’s photoshopped it because we see her in her dressing gown parading around the kitchen and we know her waist isn’t like it is in the photo! So much for body confidence, again 🙄

Monday 6:47am saw her up on her own, doing “week” on her laptop. Assume she tried to write ‘werk’, which isn’t a word, so ended up with ‘week’, which is not what she meant. twit. Altho small credit for doing what some working mums have to do and be up early to get bits done before home school. So yeah, one good thing I can say 🤣 I mean, the “werk” in question was taking a really old meme and putting herself in it so not exactly essential or worthwhile. But this is Babs, so we can’t expect too much!
She went on again about the White Rose maths (would be an amazing drinking game if you did want to get completely hammered!!) and how hard it is. I guess she thinks going on about it makes her seem relatable but I personally think she just seems stupid and lazy if she can’t work out maths meant for kids 🤦🏼‍♀️
Andy Pandy dungarees for “da win” today, def not the same waist as yesterday’s amazing jumpsuit photo showed 🧐😉 Carrying Lucy around, a new basket style lampshade they’ve ruined with an energy saving bulb poking out (her and Ste apparently chatted about how it looked like a poo coming out of bum hole because they’re immature and ridiculous 🤦🏼‍♀️) and then because she’s so caring and professional she followed that up with a post about Martin Luther King and Ann Frank. Honestly Babs, have some class! Generic crap from her days as a teacher 🙄 quickly followed by Ethan with a giant teddy he asked for on his birthday. But probably didn’t ask for it to be shared on the internet for the world to see bless him.
We got a selfie with a confused Babs as bedtime apparently now and again falls apart and all hell breaks loose. Get off the sofa and sort it out then....a selfie on Insta won’t help settle the kids now will it?? Also a response to the earlier poll that 61% who answered are struggling. I mean this is a double edged sword - hoorah 🎉🎉🎉🎉 for actually sharing the result of a poll BUT accompanied by “bad times for you all, sorry, have a chocolate and a mope, I loves ya” All means basically nothing. She doesn’t give a tit!

Tuesday morning came from the pit at 7:33, everyone still asleep after the “bed Olympics”. Not the right phrase Babs, you mean musical beds if it’s everyone changing round. Not sure how much changing round can really go on, or why a 10 and 8 year old don’t sleep through. Not sure I believe it, she’s so full of crap in the hope of making herself seem like a toddler mum 🤦🏼‍♀️
New low point of pit stories when someone (assume a kid, could have been PUS!) walked in and she told them to stand and wait for a cuddle while she finished her story recording. If that really happened, why wouldn’t you put your phone down and then re-record? Is she really rejecting her kid for her Insta attention seeking needs? Well yes, she does all the time, but to show herself so blatantly doing it was a new level of crappy. And if it was made up, why would she want that to be the impression she gives of herself as a parent?
She’s organising an online meet up (10 months into lockdown? After we suggested it? Hi Babs 👋🏻) and flogging mugs again. Reckons she has an “online shop” so wants to promote other small shops she buys from. Nice to see her finally use her platform to promote small businesses, terrible to see her claim she’s in the same boat as creative people who design and make a product from start to finish.

Her vlogs will now be homey and chatty - no tit Babs, we’re in a lockdown so you have no choice but to be at home. If you do shopping hauls you’ll once again show you’re a covidiot with no awareness of how others may be struggling. twit. She taught Erin how to make her cups of tea - Hi Babs 👋🏻 Thanks for trying to prove you don’t have toddlers anymore! Her favourite plant that she bought with inheritance and named died. Brilliant advert for the new “plant mom” route she wants to go down, brilliant 🙄
Some absolute drivel about being CC’d (not tagged Babs!) on an email chain irrelevant to her, probably total crap she made up just so she could share a Tiktok about turning random life stuff into drama as there’s nothing else to do. One of our eagle eyed tattlers also found a plant lady on Insta and we can see where Babs got her gallery wall, decor ideas and paint colour from. Not an original idea in her!
A walk, where they discussed Biden and Trump. Oh and then it rained and they screamed. Except they didn’t do either of those things, did they? Let’s face it, it’s just not even believable the crap she comes out with now.
The evening finished with a selfie of her lip/tongue as she apparently got accidentally head butted by one of the kids (I hope it was Ethan and I hope it wasn’t an accident 🤣 Maybe revenge for the embarrassing photo of him and his teddy 🤣) and then a recommendation to watch YouTube videos of people who were on The Hills watching episodes of The Hills. Looked like she was watching on her laptop in bed when she posted around 6:30. You know, like a normal relatable busy mum does. Watches random tit on YouTube because she spends so much time in front of the tv that she’s actually finished ALL OF IT and can be in bed on her own watching things when it’s dinner/relaxing/bath/family/bed time. So relatable.

Wednesday began in the kitchen with her jumping in front of the camera that was set up on the side 🙄 She was very excited about it being the day for the new American president to be sworn in, apparently Erin and her friends on school teams are also “very invested”. Are they tho??
It was mentioned again later, she was crying watching the swearing in🤦🏼‍♀️ Good money says she couldn’t fill a two minute slot talking about what Trump did and why she thinks Biden might be better. She knows nothing and is literally jumping on the bandwagon because all the American celebrities she follows (stalks) have posted about it. I mean, I don’t know anything much about American politics but then I haven’t posted pretending to!

Crisps was the other big subject of the day. A poll, with ten stories and a grid post, which included the word “sozzard”. So if you see that now, it’s in tribute! Her engagement/AD value must be really low right now for her to be spending time on crisps🤦🏼‍♀️ To be fair to her tho she got over 700 comments on Insta and over 600 on FB so crisps are apparently a passion of the Babettes 🤣And clearly the Conways too as they have two boxes in their house.

A vlog, not really sure what about. Just chat about “pretty much” being at home 🤦🏼‍♀️, babying and belittling Ethan, making Erin have terrible posture after her neck op working in her bedroom, beg for prints and frames, crap about food shops that all seems like lies anyway because she contradicts herself every other sentence.....blah blah blah.

A story about Gary Barlow’s 50th that she made about her by sharing one of the crap poems from her “book”, an update on a new tablecloth and Ste’s laptop (it died, but no worries when your Insta life bulks up the back account), a friend sent them “hot cocks” and she was in the bath at 8ish, for hours apparently as PUS was watching football. I mean, a match is 90 minutes right?!? She had a can of cocktail, obvs got to keep that alcohol content up!

Thursday morning hit a new low with a grid post of a video about Erin’s operation and recovery. Babs originally swore she wouldn’t share too many details about it all, but yet here we are. Personal photos, not great singing, intimate hospital moments, all out there for the world to see. It’s a new low, even for Babs. She now seems so desperate for attention she is literally putting everything out there. Nothing she won’t share.
The cynics in us might think she has an AD coming up as breakdowns/emotional/personal posts seem to up engagement just before an AD. Even if that turns out not to be the case, I still feel for Erin having her life used for content. Shocking.
Babs came out with some absolute tosh about how we’ve all thought she’s much happier now, because at the start of lockdown in March she was worried about Erin and her nan died. But now they’re all good. Well lucky them. No mention of hospitals bursting at the seams, the horrendous daily death tolls, the followers who may have lost a loved one, or be worrying about someone in hospital, or having to use a food bank, or worrying how to heat their home. As long as Emma’s happy eh? But to add insult to injury, it’s COMPLETE CRAP anyway because she’s eating and drinking away her feelings, she seems to have a limited wardrobe because she’s gained weight and clothes don’t fit her, she has terrible skin, she moans constantly about home school and bed times, she whinges about walks, she watches hours of mind-numbing tv. She’s often aggressive in her stories. She does not give off happy vibes at all so where she’s getting the idea that she’s all sunshine and rainbows I do not know.

And then crisps. Obviously 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 37
i don't know about you guys, but i am feeling MUCH better knowing that babs is having such a positive, happy experience of lockdown, and rubbing her luck in everyone's faces! it was only last week she was stating that the kids are finding this lockdown difficult and are really worried, but y'know, it's easier for babs, and that's all that matters to brumME mumMEE. the reason she's finding it so easy is that she's had no personal experience with covid, she's happily ignoring the rules, constant "essential" shopping trips, purposefully exploiting every possible loophole, ste is homeschooling for her, she can "werk" from home, she has money and food and multiple laptops - oh, and she's drink off her face most of the time so has no concept of reality. she doesn't watch the news - except for snippets of american politics in order to flaunt the fact that she's jumped onto the latest bandwagon - so has literally no concept of the hardships faced by others, the struggles of key workers and the NHS staff having to face covid every single day and the ever-increasing death rates. she's seemingly oblivious to the fact that, if not for rule-breakers like her, we wouldn't even BE in lockdown, and less people would have died/less families would have lost a loved one. but hey, it doesn't affect HER, and that's all that matters. lucky, lucky babs.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s having a virtual meet up where money is going to Birmingham centralfood bank. Is that ALL the money or will she be pocketing a fee I wonder? 🤔

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
i bet she's FUMING that she shared a snippet of triple threat's singing, and the babettes aren't commenting on her vocal talent! the comments are all about physio and thanking the NHS, which babs only included as a guise, in order to flaunt photos of her suffering child - a beg for sympathetic comments - and her singing - for praise, and the hopes of a potential record deal! 😂

plus i'm pretty sure she only mentioned physio because tattlers were talking about erin's homeschooling set-up, sat on her bed crouched over a desk, which cannot be good for her neck. but, like babs and her back injury, it seems erin is actually 100% healed - in our facessss! - thus we are meant to assume that essentially forcing erin to risk jeopardising her hard work and progress by forcing her sit in an awkward position is totally acceptable. it's like how babs jeopardises her own recovery by prancing around and high kicking. but hey, proving tattlers wrong is totally worth self-sabotaging - risking a back injury, or wrecking your daughter's neck!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s having a virtual meet up where money is going to Birmingham centralfood bank. Is that ALL the money or will she be pocketing a fee I wonder? 🤔
That’s def a 📣DOUBLE TINGO 📣 for us tattlers have been berating her for weeks if not months about doing nothing to help food banks and we gave her the idea of virtual met ups.
KeBabba we are your recognition for services to your “werk”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Babs said she wouldn’t be sharing anything about her daughter’s operation, which was clearly a lie. I hope these kids sue her when they’re older for such flagrant breaches of their privacy.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Recap - as always lots of details here - I have nooooowhere to goooo and nothiiiiing to dooooo after all- I’ll summarise in case you don’t want to read the War and Peace of Babs - she likes to put her leg up on the kitchen counter, she likes to watch tv, drink alcohol and eat crap, she likes plants but knows not much about them, she likes to look slim and cute (🤢) in photos when she’s supposed to be body confident, she hates the kids being at home, she hates “White Rose” maths, she lives in the past and, as always, she’s an attention seeking twit who aims all of her content at answering what we’ve said here on Tattle.

Thursday evening began with an odd school night “sleepover” that the kids wanted, even though they dislike each other and have apparently never lasted a whole night together without falling out. But Babs got them into her bed and got herself in, making it all about her as per. Then Friday morning began with her moaning about not getting any sleep 🤦🏼‍♀️
Stories came from the bathroom because the kids were still sleeping in her room, all she did was moan about being tired, having a “knee in my bum” all night. Well leave the kids alone then, let them be together without you, sleep in your own beds, be full of energy and better equipped for werk/school then Babs!
Awful outfit of half blouse smart top with gross pyjama bottoms (I mean I’d be more embarrassed answering the door to the postman in that than just full pyjamas!), aggressive angry-looking “dancing” (hate using that word for what she does!), straight on the alcohol at 4pm for the end of home school (but we’ve still got weeks to go 🙄), a naked face mask so presumably a bath before dinner (do people have baths at 4pm? Is that a thing?), a throwback to her and PUS in Ireland, a sherbet treat he got her and the latest program “probably for older teens” they’re watching. In their 40s 🤦🏼‍♀️ Riveting stuff Babs, riveting.

Saturday was 6:55 in the kitchen showing off the new obsession of putting her leg up on the kitchen counter. Think it might actually be more annoying than the pit stories 🙄 She was happy there’s no school at the weekend, no White Rose maths (drinking game - have a shot every time she says white rose maths. Actually no don’t, you’ll die), planning on “loving on her plants” 🤢 and a walk. The cinnamon rolls of sugar, her dancing bra-less with a plant mister, a grid post about the sun being out on her walk making her wish for brighter days and then a Baileys hot chocolate (even tho she writes “hot cock” on her captions but says chocolate out loud. twit) at 2:55 🤦🏼‍♀️ Early doors for alcohol most would say but not our Babs!
An afternoon in front of the TV, letters she’s writing to friends and a throwback photo of the kids which seemed to just serve the purpose of embarrassing Ethan. Although her whole life seems to serve the purpose of embarrassing the kids these days🤦🏼‍♀️
The evening saw her reflecting back on 90s songs that were for being dumped to, because of course we have to go back in time and re-live her past at regular intervals. Except for her it doesn’t seem to be in the past, it seems to be all she thinks about. Why do her Babettes need to know these things? As far as they know she’s a happily married mum, what do they care if she was dumped by a boy in the 90s?
Love notes from the kids on her pillow before bed, all very cute and all but could be private. I know we should all know by now that we can’t expect Babs to keep anything private, nothing is off limits, but there’s always a small part of me that lives in hope that she will learn to keep some things within the family 💔

Sunday morning began the same as Saturday - phone propped up in the kitchen, Babs walks past and is surprised it’s there 🙄Give me strength. I’ll be starting a petition to get her back in the pit if this tit carries on! Anyway it was all about the plant vlog that’s up today, that’s mostly about home school and stationary, with some very basic info about plants because, big surprise, she actually knows next to nothing about them. She’s ok if you want to buy already grown supermarket plants, not know their names and spray some water at them, but if you want to plant, grow, nurture etc she’s not going to be able to help you.
We moved on to a beg for prints for a “gallery wall” in the “bog”. She put a picture of the wall in question on her story and honestly you’d get maybe three small things up there? So not sure how she’s gonna do a gallery.
She also declared her intention to get fully made up and put on a “fancy” new jumpsuit (with a belt round the middle that has no purpose, like the rest of us wore circa 2002 but have stopped because, you know, we don’t live in the past) to take a photo with plants. I know we’re all bored, I know we’re in lockdown, I know the world has gone to tit but heavens to Betsy, get a life woman!! Or just admit when you’ve got an AD to film or lockdown rules to flout 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣
The plant photo was predictably crap, honestly she’s lost the plot. Gone too far with a “thing” again; a few nice plants dotted around makes a nice feature in the house, having as many as you can possibly cram in a small space looks stupid. It was accompanied by a talking story of how the make up is too much for a Sunday morning (Hi Babs 👋🏻) but she doesn’t care, and as the caption said, “Then I wobble my boobs”. So during the week, she’s wearing bras because she might be in the background of a school zoom, at the weekend she’s wobbling her boobs in front of the camera for the world (including the poor poor teachers who have her kids in their class) to see. Why is she like this? Pick a lane, stay in it. Either be body confident and go bra less when you want, or dress fully every day and own that you want to be smart.
The jumpsuit photo was so lush and so many ‘friends’ messaged her about it (do people do that? My friends might comment on my social media but I don’t think they would separately message me) that she made it her profile pic on FB and Insta. And announced it loudly many times. Who cares?? It’s crap as a profile picture because she’s too far back and it’s all of her body, not just her face, she’s wearing black and her phone is at the forefront. Plus she is posing specifically to make herself look slim or she’s photoshopped it because we see her in her dressing gown parading around the kitchen and we know her waist isn’t like it is in the photo! So much for body confidence, again 🙄

Monday 6:47am saw her up on her own, doing “week” on her laptop. Assume she tried to write ‘werk’, which isn’t a word, so ended up with ‘week’, which is not what she meant. twit. Altho small credit for doing what some working mums have to do and be up early to get bits done before home school. So yeah, one good thing I can say 🤣 I mean, the “werk” in question was taking a really old meme and putting herself in it so not exactly essential or worthwhile. But this is Babs, so we can’t expect too much!
She went on again about the White Rose maths (would be an amazing drinking game if you did want to get completely hammered!!) and how hard it is. I guess she thinks going on about it makes her seem relatable but I personally think she just seems stupid and lazy if she can’t work out maths meant for kids 🤦🏼‍♀️
Andy Pandy dungarees for “da win” today, def not the same waist as yesterday’s amazing jumpsuit photo showed 🧐😉 Carrying Lucy around, a new basket style lampshade they’ve ruined with an energy saving bulb poking out (her and Ste apparently chatted about how it looked like a poo coming out of bum hole because they’re immature and ridiculous 🤦🏼‍♀️) and then because she’s so caring and professional she followed that up with a post about Martin Luther King and Ann Frank. Honestly Babs, have some class! Generic crap from her days as a teacher 🙄 quickly followed by Ethan with a giant teddy he asked for on his birthday. But probably didn’t ask for it to be shared on the internet for the world to see bless him.
We got a selfie with a confused Babs as bedtime apparently now and again falls apart and all hell breaks loose. Get off the sofa and sort it out then....a selfie on Insta won’t help settle the kids now will it?? Also a response to the earlier poll that 61% who answered are struggling. I mean this is a double edged sword - hoorah 🎉🎉🎉🎉 for actually sharing the result of a poll BUT accompanied by “bad times for you all, sorry, have a chocolate and a mope, I loves ya” All means basically nothing. She doesn’t give a tit!

Tuesday morning came from the pit at 7:33, everyone still asleep after the “bed Olympics”. Not the right phrase Babs, you mean musical beds if it’s everyone changing round. Not sure how much changing round can really go on, or why a 10 and 8 year old don’t sleep through. Not sure I believe it, she’s so full of crap in the hope of making herself seem like a toddler mum 🤦🏼‍♀️
New low point of pit stories when someone (assume a kid, could have been PUS!) walked in and she told them to stand and wait for a cuddle while she finished her story recording. If that really happened, why wouldn’t you put your phone down and then re-record? Is she really rejecting her kid for her Insta attention seeking needs? Well yes, she does all the time, but to show herself so blatantly doing it was a new level of crappy. And if it was made up, why would she want that to be the impression she gives of herself as a parent?
She’s organising an online meet up (10 months into lockdown? After we suggested it? Hi Babs 👋🏻) and flogging mugs again. Reckons she has an “online shop” so wants to promote other small shops she buys from. Nice to see her finally use her platform to promote small businesses, terrible to see her claim she’s in the same boat as creative people who design and make a product from start to finish.

Her vlogs will now be homey and chatty - no tit Babs, we’re in a lockdown so you have no choice but to be at home. If you do shopping hauls you’ll once again show you’re a covidiot with no awareness of how others may be struggling. twit. She taught Erin how to make her cups of tea - Hi Babs 👋🏻 Thanks for trying to prove you don’t have toddlers anymore! Her favourite plant that she bought with inheritance and named died. Brilliant advert for the new “plant mom” route she wants to go down, brilliant 🙄
Some absolute drivel about being CC’d (not tagged Babs!) on an email chain irrelevant to her, probably total crap she made up just so she could share a Tiktok about turning random life stuff into drama as there’s nothing else to do. One of our eagle eyed tattlers also found a plant lady on Insta and we can see where Babs got her gallery wall, decor ideas and paint colour from. Not an original idea in her!
A walk, where they discussed Biden and Trump. Oh and then it rained and they screamed. Except they didn’t do either of those things, did they? Let’s face it, it’s just not even believable the crap she comes out with now.
The evening finished with a selfie of her lip/tongue as she apparently got accidentally head butted by one of the kids (I hope it was Ethan and I hope it wasn’t an accident 🤣 Maybe revenge for the embarrassing photo of him and his teddy 🤣) and then a recommendation to watch YouTube videos of people who were on The Hills watching episodes of The Hills. Looked like she was watching on her laptop in bed when she posted around 6:30. You know, like a normal relatable busy mum does. Watches random tit on YouTube because she spends so much time in front of the tv that she’s actually finished ALL OF IT and can be in bed on her own watching things when it’s dinner/relaxing/bath/family/bed time. So relatable.

Wednesday began in the kitchen with her jumping in front of the camera that was set up on the side 🙄 She was very excited about it being the day for the new American president to be sworn in, apparently Erin and her friends on school teams are also “very invested”. Are they tho??
It was mentioned again later, she was crying watching the swearing in🤦🏼‍♀️ Good money says she couldn’t fill a two minute slot talking about what Trump did and why she thinks Biden might be better. She knows nothing and is literally jumping on the bandwagon because all the American celebrities she follows (stalks) have posted about it. I mean, I don’t know anything much about American politics but then I haven’t posted pretending to!

Crisps was the other big subject of the day. A poll, with ten stories and a grid post, which included the word “sozzard”. So if you see that now, it’s in tribute! Her engagement/AD value must be really low right now for her to be spending time on crisps🤦🏼‍♀️ To be fair to her tho she got over 700 comments on Insta and over 600 on FB so crisps are apparently a passion of the Babettes 🤣And clearly the Conways too as they have two boxes in their house.

A vlog, not really sure what about. Just chat about “pretty much” being at home 🤦🏼‍♀️, babying and belittling Ethan, making Erin have terrible posture after her neck op working in her bedroom, beg for prints and frames, crap about food shops that all seems like lies anyway because she contradicts herself every other sentence.....blah blah blah.

A story about Gary Barlow’s 50th that she made about her by sharing one of the crap poems from her “book”, an update on a new tablecloth and Ste’s laptop (it died, but no worries when your Insta life bulks up the back account), a friend sent them “hot cocks” and she was in the bath at 8ish, for hours apparently as PUS was watching football. I mean, a match is 90 minutes right?!? She had a can of cocktail, obvs got to keep that alcohol content up!

Thursday morning hit a new low with a grid post of a video about Erin’s operation and recovery. Babs originally swore she wouldn’t share too many details about it all, but yet here we are. Personal photos, not great singing, intimate hospital moments, all out there for the world to see. It’s a new low, even for Babs. She now seems so desperate for attention she is literally putting everything out there. Nothing she won’t share.
The cynics in us might think she has an AD coming up as breakdowns/emotional/personal posts seem to up engagement just before an AD. Even if that turns out not to be the case, I still feel for Erin having her life used for content. Shocking.
Babs came out with some absolute tosh about how we’ve all thought she’s much happier now, because at the start of lockdown in March she was worried about Erin and her nan died. But now they’re all good. Well lucky them. No mention of hospitals bursting at the seams, the horrendous daily death tolls, the followers who may have lost a loved one, or be worrying about someone in hospital, or having to use a food bank, or worrying how to heat their home. As long as Emma’s happy eh? But to add insult to injury, it’s COMPLETE CRAP anyway because she’s eating and drinking away her feelings, she seems to have a limited wardrobe because she’s gained weight and clothes don’t fit her, she has terrible skin, she moans constantly about home school and bed times, she whinges about walks, she watches hours of mind-numbing tv. She’s often aggressive in her stories. She does not give off happy vibes at all so where she’s getting the idea that she’s all sunshine and rainbows I do not know.

The crisp thing. She measures the success of a mother by her selection of crisps for her kids. It is so twisted

Is she hasn't specified that all the money is for charity, then you can bet she's keeping some for herself and Btec Paul

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I wonder what she tells her children about her job? Do they know she posts things that aren’t ads? Do they think all posts generate a direct income? Do they know what she posts about them?

Reactions: 16

LOVE your recaps - this has given me life after werking a night shift last night and minimal sleep (Covid vaccine) 🏃💉
Also, it's really made me want crisps 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder what she tells her children about her job? Do they know she posts things that aren’t ads? Do they think all posts generate a direct income? Do they know what she posts about them?
These are good questions. PUS is just as responsible because he isn’t protecting them at all.

Babs said she wouldn’t be sharing anything about her daughter’s operation, which was clearly a lie. I hope these kids sue her when they’re older for such flagrant breaches of their privacy.
She was adamant- wouldn't even give a date for the op except she would be MIA for a few days and don't even ask how she's getting on..... trouble is when you're a lush it's hard to remember the facts.....do the babette's who follow her on youtube and Insta not see the huge gulf between her personas? I've watched a couple of her vlogs when you could watch her on hooktube (won't watch her at all now) and she's a different person altogether- night/ day that one!

Triple threat doesn't seem so much of a threat 😳
She really isn’t. She’s a nice little kid. They both are. But Emma will push as she wants the recognition that she thinks will come from Erin being well known. Same sort of thing with the little lad. He has to be a tad different. Like who gives a flying fig. Trust me, she’s wanting a son who will be her best pal and go clothes shopping with her. She’s bat tit crazy !

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.